It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's, What they are and why they are here. Finally explained [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My name is Neil, I...I...I don't know how to explain what is happening. I have always suspected there was sentient life from beyond the stars but I never suspected I would be face to face with the proof.

It's here with me now...It's so..cold. That's the only way I can describe the vibe it gives off. It doesn't seem to have emotion. I read some people blogging on the net that there were mass sightings of UFO's worldwide and they were somehow related to the sounds people were hearing.

I'm making this audio recording on my phone because I don't have the memory for the video. God dammit why didn't I buy that 32 gig SD card. Anyway this thing just appeared in my room 15 minutes ago and started 'transmitting' things into my head. Its a stream of memories that are not mine. Its uploading memories into my head, has been doing since it appeared in my house.

From the memories I can decipher these things are not entirely biological, they are silicone based and not even from this reality. They shift between their world and ours instantaneously, they are here looking for their god.....no wait...that's not exactly it...not their god. The ones that created them..Holy shi...they are just highly advanced machines. They were created millenniums ago in their reality......but...it's so hard to try to understand these memories and convert them into language we use. The original forms they were created were like what we have insects. They have hive minds that work as one and they dont understand individuality. The silicone insectoid life forms evolved into more complex form of hierarchy but still maintained the hive mind.

It seems they achieved a bipedal evolutionary form some Millenia and cant seem to advance any further that what they are now. Oh man my head feels like its going to explode. It's eyes sends shivers down my spine, large and black but not almond shaped as the mythology has suggested. Its looking at me and I dont know if its going to kill me or bestow me with gifts. Well my entire lower extremities are frozen so its not like I can run anywhere, even though I feel like I'm about to make a mess where I stand.

Here come the memories again, so it seems they explored the majority of the solar system from where they come from and have not found anything other than variations of silicone sentience. Since they were the first they are the most evolved and seem to control the smaller version of their insectoid cousins. Through natural observation of spacial phenomena they discovered how to transport into other dimensions of reality.

This part of space is the first place they explored and discovered this planet teeming with carbon based life. This was a very unexpected find for them and they wanted to explore the possibility of carbon based life developing sentience. As a result of their highly logical and emotionally void sentience they had no moral short comings about altering the genetic structure of the existing fauna on this planet.

Some of the experimentation resulted in hideous mutations of bipedal animals but ultimately they achieved success with a bipedal mammal species. Our ancestors, unfortunately they made us too intelligent too quickly because our sentience still hadn't evolved past its primitive aggressive mentality and we rebelled and drove them underground.

It seems their quest for their god has something to do with the emotions we posses, no other mutation they produced had the capacity or scope for emotion that humans produce and they believe the next step in their evolution rests in the hive mind developing emotion. That was the only reason humans as a species were not wiped out.

So they have waited for thousands of years until our psyche can cope with the changes to our genetic code and finally accept who we are. There are those among us who have advanced further than others. It is these individuals these ET's are interested in. They are the most compatible hosts for the cross breeding of the two species. Only the hybrids possess the emotional range humans have and the hive minded telepathic link the ET's have. The ET's have no concept of death since they simply download into the hybrid mind since it has silicone based neural net fused with carbon based neurons that produce the hormones and chemicals that enable us to have the emotional range that makes us so different from them.

Oh my god, now I'm getting images of a planned crash in Roswell NM. The military didn't bring it down. The ET's just wanted them to think that. They planned the whole crash. They wanted to speed our technology along, they needed us to be reliant on silicone based technology. They have been indoctrinating us with the idea of silicone hybridization for years and we haven't realized it.

They control almost every facet of modern civilization. They don't care about this planet or the human race, we are just the means to an end and we have almost reached a critical point where we are to be harvested and interbred to produce the next stage in their evolution. Once this is complete......NO! NO! YOU CANT!! Not the entire race?? Why wipe out the entire race? No, you're wrong we are not a threat. We can co exist. Please I beg you don't do this. You created us...doesn't that mean anything to you? Oh god there is a blue beam coming through the roof....I cant move....If anybody finds this recording spread the word..we need to get this out to the world before......................
edit on 2-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

star
now come back and tell us what they showed you

that would be a good part 2
so please dont leave me hanging

give me a part 2 and ill flag
edit on 2/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Great story.
My story too had mind transmission, but in my story the human mind was being tapped into and they were listening. Keep going.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

star
now come back and tell us what they showed you

that would be a good part 2
so please dont leave me hanging

give me a part 2 and ill flag
edit on 2/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

Heh give me a flag and i'll give you a part II

T&C of this writing contest is that all stories have to be in separate threads so If and When I write a sequel it wont be on this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Great story.
My story too had mind transmission, but in my story the human mind was being tapped into and they were listening. Keep going.

I'll have to check it out then.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

i cant wait for part 2
so heres your well earned flag

and this is me waiting im going

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i cant wait for part 2
so heres your well earned flag

and this is me waiting im going

As promised here is the sequel

In FOUR, months the human race will be made extinct [CWC]

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

ill give it a read right now

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

ill give it a read right now

Not a problem. feel free to give criticism if you think something needs fixing. but obviously post in the other thread

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mod edit

Short Story entry moved to forum contest.

edit on 12/3/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
Mod edit

Short Story entry moved to forum contest.

edit on 12/3/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

What do you mean "moved to forum contest" I'm pretty sure i posted this IN the short story forum.

new topics

top topics

join