It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith or Eve? Female equality or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lilith or Eve? Female equality or not?

Who was the first woman Lilith or Eve?

Jews recognize Lilith yet Christians never mention her and assume, thanks to Christianity blaming Eve for the fall, that women must be submissive to men.

www.youtube.com...

At present, most political and religious institutions do not give women equality.

We do give lip service to equality under the law but that seems to be the extent of what males will allow women. In the distant past, male strength was often necessary for the survival of the family. Today, that condition no longer exists.

Are women meant to be submissive to men forever or will men allow women to be equal to men at some point in time?

Regards
DL

www.veoh.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-3-2012 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh, I'm a child of Lilith all the way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Women have all the rights men have, and then some. Equal opportunity hires, advantages in sales/customer relations, maternity leave, child support, the list goes on.

As far as who the first woman was, I have no idea. Just as I have no idea who the first man was. I'm interested in the technologies of the past, not so much the lineage.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Agreed.
What is this BS about women "submitting" to men

My father raised me differently....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My opinion, Lilith represents the Matriarchal age and Eve represents its fall into the Patriarchal age.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
lol @ "are women meant to be submissive forever?"

A lot of native American tribes were matriarchal not patriarchal. There is more to the world than western culture and the bible.

Doug George-Kanentiio, in his chapter on the Iroquois family subtitled, "Women are the Center of Iroquois Life" (2000) explains:

In our society, women are the center of all things. Nature, we believe, has given women the ability to create; therefore it is only natural that women be in positions of power to protect this function....We traced our clans through women; a child born into the world assumed the clan membership of its mother. Our young women were expected to be physically strong....The young women received formal instruction in traditional planting....Since the Iroquois were absolutely dependent upon the crops they grew, whoever controlled this vital activity wielded great power within our communities. It was our belief that since women were the givers of life they naturally regulated the feeding of our people....In all countries, real wealth stems from the control of land and its resources. Our Iroquois philosophers knew this as well as we knew natural law. To us it made sense for women to control the land since they were far more sensitive to the rhythms of the Mother Earth. We did not own the land but were custodians of it. Our women decided any and all issues involving territory, including where a community was to be built and how land was to be used....In our political system, we mandated full equality. Our leaders were selected by a caucus of women before the appointments were subject to popular review....Our traditional governments are composed of an equal number of men and women. The men are chiefs and the women clan-mothers....As leaders, the women closely monitor the actions of the men and retain the right to veto any law they deem inappropriate....Our women not only hold the reigns of political and economic power, they also have the right to determine all issues involving the taking of human life. Declarations of war had to be approved by the women, while treaties of peace were subject to their deliberations

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A good sense of justice I see.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Women have all the rights men have, and then some. Equal opportunity hires, advantages in sales/customer relations, maternity leave, child support, the list goes on.

As far as who the first woman was, I have no idea. Just as I have no idea who the first man was. I'm interested in the technologies of the past, not so much the lineage.

Women have all the rights men have!
You do not live on earth.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Agreed.
What is this BS about women "submitting" to men

My father raised me differently....

A good and moral man.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
My opinion, Lilith represents the Matriarchal age and Eve represents its fall into the Patriarchal age.

Not quite the way Christianity sees it but you are bang on.

It may take women to raise us again as men do not seem to have the morals required to do it.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
lol @ "are women meant to be submissive forever?"

A lot of native American tribes were matriarchal not patriarchal. There is more to the world than western culture and the bible.

I agree completely but would point out that the vast majority of people are in the Abrahamic cults, Christians and Muslims, and those religions have institutionalized discrimination against women and equality.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa.
Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe.
Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain.
Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece.
Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain.
Has a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel.
Has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada.
Self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet.
Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.
An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 90, a man is like Iran, entirely ruled by a couple of nuts.

THE END.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Women Suffrage movement is linked to funding by the Rockefellers.
one of the goals of the NWO is to destroy the traditional family roles, as what is taking place in this day and age;
divorce rates are the highest its been in human history and children become traumatized by the separation of the family. Men aren't men anymore, women aren't women anymore, and the children learn from that. The thought process of this generation is different than the last, but the last generation isn't going to endure the end of the world as we know it.

just some food for thought: im putting some heat resistant gear on to endure the uber flaming i will get

edit on 5-3-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
one of the goals of the NWO is to destroy the traditional family roles, as what is taking place in this day and age;
divorce rates are the highest its been in human history and children become traumatized by the separation of the family. Men aren't men anymore, women aren't women anymore, and the children learn from that. The thought process of this generation is different than the last, but the last generation isn't going to endure the end of the world as we know it.

just some food for thought: im putting some heat resistant gear on to endure the uber flaming i will get

edit on 5-3-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

Pftt.

Who is to blame for the vast majority of Christians being on birth controls?
Non-believers?

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
one of the goals of the NWO is to destroy the traditional family roles. . .

Blah blah blah - - no real answer? Blame the NWO.

MAN goes to war - - leaves women and kids to fend for themselves. Woman has to take on both roles of Father/Mother.

MAN comes home - - all full of Testosterone and chest thumping - - - expecting to take his place as head of household - - shoving woman back into a subservient role.

Screw that!

Put the blame where it really belongs - - on MAN.

And that's the truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
+ 1

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

join