It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far Cry 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i enjoyed the first game and thought the second might be good, it wasn't it was boring as hell but this third game actually looks pretty good. i hope the whole island is free roam but not as featureless as far cry 2.

Looks good

we got a while to wait, 7 sept 2012.
Far Cry 3 (360) IGN
edit on 2/3/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah it does look good.

I'd take a good campain/story line over the latest multiplyer shooter anyday

Mass effect 3 also looks great.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

i 100% agree with that, the latest shooters are just regurgitated crap that we've already played.

2nd line but further down.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hopefully I'll be able to drive more than 3 feet this time without getting into a random firefight. It was so frustrating in Far Cry 2 that I traded it in after a few days.

On a side note, is anyone else getting annoyed at the constant use of crappy dub-step in trailers lately? As soon as I hear what sounds like a dial-up tone on steroids it completely ruins the trailer for me. Red Tails anyone?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I can't wait for this game! I loved FarCry 2 but it did leave a lot to be desired. I predict that FarCry 3 will get nominated.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

Played a bit of the first game, and a bit of the second game. They were both good games, but I liked the first game from what I played better then the second game. But the third time should be the charm and will probably be better then both the 1st and 2nd games.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

new topics

top topics

join