It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold/Flu for 3 Months in a row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello ATSers,

Before anything... yes, I did receive the flu vaccine on base, and I thought this wouldn't happen.

I would like to share with you what has been happening to me since last year, December 2011. It all started back in Mexico where I went to visit my sister with my family. My sister has a 1 yo son. He got sick and you know how it goes, everybody in the house got sick. Cold, runny nose, headaches, stuffy nose, cough, sore throats... and everything that comes with it. It was the 3rd week of December and my dad and I went to the doctor because we were not getting any better, got vaccinated with penicillin or something stronger than that and got anti-biotics. 2 days after that I felt better, I had nothing in me.

Came back to the US (Texas) and got sick again! Runny nose, sore throat, tonsils swollen, cough, stuffy nose. I took the antibiotics and the tonsils were back to normal, sore throat and cough gone. Runny/Stuffy nose was getting there. It went away for like a week or so and guess what? It all came back again!!

I went to the doctor here in Texas and she gave me an steroid shot, and some antibiotics. It went away for a week or so and it came back again!!!

What is going on? I have never been this sick before in my life, specially from a cold/flu. I am sure it is not allergies becuase I have never had allergies, and I know I am not allergic to anything.

Its March and I'm still spitting flems and have stuffy nose whenever I wake up in the mornings.

Does anyone know what could be the reasons for this?

I would appreciate very much any input you guys may have.
Thanks.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Osito because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Osito

I've had a lot of the same symptoms for a couple months now. Was treated with antibiotics and did get better, but only temporarily. It seems there is something going around that is very persistent this year.

As much as I would like to blame the flu and other vaccines, I did not receive one. I have given up receiving them for several years now.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You cant treat the flu with antibiotics, tonsilitus yeah but flu no.

They do normally go away in a week or so max on their own, so it sounds a bit of a mystery.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You're just having a recation to the new chemtrail formula. In a few more weeks you'll be just fine.
edit on 2-3-2012 by PolyATS because: Can't spell the first time around!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Osito

We use Colloidal silver if we feel anything coming on and it always works so we never get sick...BUT

We have been experiencing a weird thing. My husbands glands in his throat are enlarged each morning and my throat hurts each morning, been happening for a long while now. He has never had allergies, but his face looks puffy and generally ill to me in the mornings especially.

The radiation in our area since the Japan problem went from 16 to 37 I see some places on the East coast that were like 7 are now 67. Could this be our problem i wonder.

www.radiationnetwork.com...
as you can see here real time from Japan we are being heavily bombarded.
www.zamg.ac.at...
edit on 2-3-2012 by Char-Lee
edit on 2-3-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why are doctors giving antibiotics for flus?
I hope you guys aren't having to pay for that, they don't work on viruses. Doctors know that.
No wonder there are superbugs everywhere, they already know that it's from over use of antibiotics

Make sure you're eating properly, lots of vegies and fruits, less dairy and red meats. Get 7 - 8 hours of sleep each night. Exercise on days you're feeling good, rest on days you're feeling badly.

Try and find some kelp or something edible with iodine to help with any radiation you might be receiving in your area.

It does sound like there might be something in the air, you're going to have to keep your immune system optimum.

Maybe there was something you picked up in Mexico, did you get bit by anything? Mosquitoes that might have West Nile or something else.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PolyATS

I don't think that would be the cause of this, since there has been chemtrails for a long time now.

Btw.. just to add, I'm a 24 yo guy, 5'9, 160lbs, plays soccer, goes to the gym and stays active most of the time. I have been taking naps though... I've been feeling tired, but I guess its because I do a lot. I take protein shakes (meal replacements and post workouts) that's about it.
I sleep with my girlfriend but she is good, she hasn't caught it from me, it is not contagious I guess. I also get night sweats, my gf says that I'm always hot (burning hot), but I have no headaches. As soon as I go to sleep, I get chills on my back.

What is going on =/

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It is possible you developed an allergy or even are just in need of a good detox to clear out any toxins your body is having trouble with. If the body is working to hard to eliminate specifics it will weaken in other areas leaving you wide open to get ill repeatedly. Detoxing is hard and I do not suggest eliminating food all together and only drinking water that is crazy and for the hard core individuals. Stick to fruits and veggies (organic if you can the cost is enough to make one want to swear off food), 100% juice, and lemon water for about three days and then slowly add your meats back one serving a week grains daily is ok.

I have also heard lots of people kicking the dairy habit and feeling better(word of moth and through class) coconut milk has fewer calories and is sweeter than cows milk. Perhaps its the dairy but I would not rule out anything just yet. The year I got my flu shot on base I was sick longer than I ever recall.

Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
We may never know what is causing everybody to continuously be sick and have to have repeated visits to their doctors. We can guess all day long (chemtrails, government testing of new biological weapons, mutated flu viruses, etc), but no matter what the source, we only have one thing which can fight whatever is unleashed on us, and that is our own immune system.

Because I have an auto-immune disorder (rheumatoid arthritis), when I get sick, I get VERY sick. I used to get sick with colds and flu at least once a month all year long, it was dreadful. I started taking supplements, and I found an herbal extract from cat's claw that kills cold and flu viruses. It is called Samento.

I stand by that statement. It is expensive ($35 for a small bottle) but you only need a little bit. Since I now have it in my medicine chest, I no longer get sick, with ANYTHING. I haven't had the flu or a cold in 3 years, it has been a miracle for me. My mother-in-law became deathly ill on Christmas Eve. She is 86 years old and was having trouble breathing. We were on alert to take her to the nearest ER (25 miles away), but I dosed her with Samento and had her take a nap.

Long story short, she recovered from it with no medical intervention. My daughter works in an orthodontics practice as a dental assistant and gets exposed all day long to kid's germs. She hasn't missed a day of work because, when she starts to feel sick, she takes a few drops of Samento in water and it goes away.

You should get a few things: A bottle of Samento (available on Amazon, cheapest price), a bottle of natural apple cider vinegar (not the kind usually found in stores, must have "the mother" with it), and a good multi-vitamin, along with vitamin C.

Two drops of Samento in water first thing in the morning before eating (must be taken on an empty stomach). Skip your coffee that morning because Samento will make you a bit hyper. Drink 2 tablespoons full of natural apple cider vinegar in warm water (it's yucky, drink it quickly while holding your breath). Then breakfast, take vitamins and extra vitamin C afterwards. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and do not skip meals, when sick our immune system burns more calories. You will get better within a day, no need to keep going back to the doctor.

You can also find Samento and the natural apple cider vinegar at a natural vitamin and food store. I know it sounds simplistic, but nobody in my family gets sick or stays that way thanks to Samento. I used to run to the doctor for everything, and they could never really help, except when it came to emptying my bank account. I now use nature's pharmacy.

Give it a try, you won't believe how quickly you get better and STAY better. :-)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You sure it's not sinusitis? That can give you all the symptoms of a cold and more. I have it all the time, it seems.

top topics

join