It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart: "Wait 'Til They See What Happens March 1st"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Typical, just like Clinton. Obama figured he could use NDAA here and get away with it. You know the LAPD coroner will say it was natural.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Typical, just like Clinton. Obama figured he could use NDAA here and get away with it. You know the LAPD coroner will say it was natural.

They could freeze the body while you went to medical school, and after your graduation thaw him out to let you personally perform a complete autoposy, and you'd still claim it was a conspiracy.

lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If your dirt on the president is so good you could get killed for it, you don't sit on it "till mar 1st" and announce it and not have anyone else have copies of this stuff...

Dude, put some thought into it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I have a conspiracy theory for all you guys.

Andrew Breitbart faked his death to further hype up this "Obama college" video.

Yes...I have no facts or evidence to support this...which is exactly the same amount that those claiming something fishy is going on with his death have.

There is actually a better conspiracy out there....I may just make a thread on it.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Maybe I could offer this?
Lots of funky jelly is coming out of the pores of this vessel!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
what is the source of the quote, and is there any reliable documentation that it was known about prior to his passing ?

seems to good to be true

I think the tail is wagging the dog here

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He was at a bar near his home having wine, not drunk talking to some people.
An hour later he collapsed walking near his home. If I find the link, I'll post it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This guy Stephen Bannon is saying he can promise the tapes within 10 days, so Breitbart wasnt an idiot by just keeping the tapes to himself, though I dont agree with most of what he says. One question I had from the beginning was, why would you come out and say you have tapes and not show them? To build hype?

hotair.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by syrinx high priest

He was at a bar near his home having wine, not drunk talking to some people.
An hour later he collapsed walking near his home. If I find the link, I'll post it.

k, thanks. I don't see how killing the guy would keep the tapes from coming out. a watergate type of event would make more sense, if the guys house was raided and all his hard drives taken would make more sense

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The man had a history of heart problems, I personally think this is nothing .. But of course the conspiracy theorists will eat it up and spin it .. Perhaps he was about to release the government's secret chemtrail agenda ..

People give the government far too much credit, they are a bunch of morons in actuality.

And i do sometimes believe that they, the government, help stir up the conspiracy plot... Maybe by some of the more ardent conspiracists here are actually government employees, earning their checks by stirring up oh.... Just a variety of different issues. LOL!

Like the dude with the strange hair do on Ancient Aliens says, "But... What if?".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was immediately reminded of this when I read the OP:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You gotta give the guy credit - he really went out of his way to build the suspense about the 'evidence' release...

I saw a video of him less than 2 days before he died. He looked really bloated, like he was carrying 15 extra lbs of water. Heart failure.

But I want one of those heart attack guns. And one of those brand spanking new 'shut up' guns the Japanese (or was it the Chinese?) just announced.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
First, it was Breitbarts own site that said he died of natural causes, not the media. Second, something tells me the video would have been seriously edited to make things seem one way because Breitbart and other outlets such as Fox News have a proven history of editing videos to spport their rhetoric. So i hardly doubt Obama cared about the video he was going to release and therefore had noreason to have him knocked off.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

sooo can anyone tell me what this is?

over the road i asked people but no one seemed to know... weird...
edit on 3-3-2012 by joe423j because: just wondering...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by joe423j

looks like a truck mate
what has it got to do with this thread??

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I dont understand why people talk first, act later.

Its a warning that allows for pre-emptive action. It reminds me a bit of anonymous. "Do this, or we will do that".

If they are really one to advocate change, and introduce harsh measures, wouldn't it make sense to just do it?

The same can be said with julian assange and his insurance file which he will apparently release at a time which he deems fit. But if things heat up around him, who's to say him and his colleagues won't be dealt with beforehand?

These are men of words, not actions.

Sure, they may have acted sometime in the future. But why wait and tell everybody what you're plans will achieve beforehand? They shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Another clear, yet camouflaged use of the heart attack gun.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984

Conspiracy theory? Yes. But something sounds off about this whole story. Why was he out so late to begin with? And the question now is will we ever see what was on those tapes? And why aren't they out NOW if they were this explosive?

Anyone with half a brain would have taken precautions if they were going up againt the jewish mafia (MOSSAD/CIA) so if he had something then it would be in safe hands and come out sooner or later.

Dr Kellys death woke a lot of people up and everyone understands the game now else they had nothing to start with so don't sing on too loud

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
agreed if he had something to release it shouldve been released asap and then he couldve talked about it. stupidity at it's best tbh.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I doubt we will ever learn the truth of the tapes now, It just smells like foul play to me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

MODS>>>>>

There are actually SEVERAL threads regarding the subject of Breitbart and his sudden passing as well as his occupation and political stance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join