It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart: "Wait 'Til They See What Happens March 1st"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Breitbart: "Wait 'Til They See What Happens March 1st"

www.infowars.com

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wnd.com
www.infowars.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Okay so the man had a history of heart problems. But "wait til they see what happens March 1st" and then he's pronounced dead at 12:19 am on March 1st? And then suddenly everything is "natural" within hours... Coincidence much? Even Michael Savage went on to raise the ultimate question of did something strange happen to this guy?

Conspiracy theory? Yes. But something sounds off about this whole story. Why was he out so late to begin with? And the question now is will we ever see what was on those tapes? And why aren't they out NOW if they were this explosive?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

A good discussion on this topic is already underway: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I see no chance of such a fine co-incidence.
He should have made a surprise release. Too sad for him and us too.
RIP Breitbart.
edit on 2-3-2012 by morpheusxxz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
[wrong thread]
edit on 3/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The man had a history of heart problems, I personally think this is nothing .. But of course the conspiracy theorists will eat it up and spin it .. Perhaps he was about to release the government's secret chemtrail agenda ..

People give the government far too much credit, they are a bunch of morons in actuality.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The man had a history of heart problems, I personally think this is nothing .. But of course the conspiracy theorists will eat it up and spin it .. Perhaps he was about to release the government's secret chemtrail agenda ..

People give the government far too much credit, they are a bunch of morons in actuality.

Right but if he was going to release these tapes (whatever they are) on March 1st, why is it going to take an additional 2 weeks to release them now if they were meant to be released yesterday? Could be there's nothing to this. But I find it odd that the man drops over the day he was supposed to release these tapes.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have a conspiracy theory for all you guys.

Andrew Breitbart faked his death to further hype up this "Obama college" video.

Yes...I have no facts or evidence to support this...which is exactly the same amount that those claiming something fishy is going on with his death have.

There is actually a better conspiracy out there....I may just make a thread on it.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I have a conspiracy theory for all you guys.

Andrew Breitbart faked his death to further hype up this "Obama college" video.

Yes...I have no facts or evidence to support this...which is exactly the same amount that those claiming something fishy is going on with his death have.

I'm just asking the question as to why and how. Isn't it odd that it takes 6 days to find out what happend to Whitney Houston, but within hours of being pronounced dead, this is all ruled "natural"? He went to the bar and then ends up dead 50 minutes later... something is odd. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984

I'm just asking the question as to why and how. Isn't it odd that it takes 6 days to find out what happend to Whitney Houston, but within hours of being pronounced dead, this is all ruled "natural"? He went to the bar and then ends up dead 50 minutes later... something is odd. That's all I'm saying.

Do you realize the original source that called his death "natural causes" is from Breitbart's own website. The media took that quote and ran with it.

Joel Pollak, editor-in-chief and in-house counsel for Breitbart's website, Breitbart.com, posted a statement confirming his death.

"Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles,"

What do the folks tasked with determining the cause of death have to say?

Craig R. Harvey, chief coroner investigator and chief of operations for the Los Angeles Coroner's Office confirmed Andrew Breitbart's time of death as being 12:19 a.m. Thursday at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

He went on to offer the following short comment via e-mail:

"Body not yet examined. No final cause of death yet established by the Coroner," Harvey wrote.

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Right but if he was going to release these tapes (whatever they are) on March 1st, why is it going to take an additional 2 weeks to release them now if they were meant to be released yesterday? Could be there's nothing to this. But I find it odd that the man drops over the day he was supposed to release these tapes.

Well first of all the primary source is InfoWars

Secondly, even if it's true .. it's still jumping to conclusions without any information.. The guy did have a history of heart complications, he obviously also liked to drink even though he admittedly didn't get sloshed at the bar that night .. but he was drinking, and he was out walking around with a bad heart.. With the history of illness he had he's lucky he didn't keel over sooner.. that's all I'm saying.

edit on 3/2/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't know about him faking his death BUT...

I haven't seen, what I consider to be the most obvious reaction to ...

"Wait to see what happens on March 1st!!!"

[color=gold]Question : Well, what happened on March 1st???

[color=#00BFFF]Answer : Breitbart fuggin died!!!

Sooooooo... (I know that's so simple, pass it on, stick to the facts)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

My Grandmother always used to say "where there is smoke there is fire".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
One thing I don't get ... is that Breitbart likes to call Obama a radical, but while I can't stand Obama - I've not seen he himself do anything radical .. his administration has been far more tame than his predecessor .. I more or less view Obama as a lame duck who's done very little to back up his rhetoric .. hardly a radical.. more like rather boring.

Obama has pushed me away from the Democratic party ( ofcourse many other Dems helped ) .. so don't mistake me, I'm not a supporter .. but I also don't buy into Breitbart rhetoric either.. and I still think the dude just keeled over from a bad ticker.. I've seen him speak, he often seems winded from just using words.. he takes pauses, seems lethargic.. those are all signs of heart disease

It's also interesting that Breitbart held on to these supposed videos till elections started heating up.. if they really are as damning as people want to believe they are, it wouldn't matter when he released them.. people wouldn't forget about them in a few weeks if they were really worth the hype.
edit on 3/2/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muttley2012

Do you realize the original source that called his death "natural causes" is from Breitbart's own website. The media took that quote and ran with it.

Exactly - his family and friends were well aware of his bad health leading up to his death, he had a history of it .. And the fact that he still indulged in alcohol from time to time despite it really shows he obviously didn't care TOO much about his own well being.. not to mention, the guy was a bit hefty let's be honest..

I'm sure we'll find that his cause of death was a heart attack when the autopsy comes in.. and that will hardly be much of a surprise.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Its the third of march now and I'm still waiting.

I think your just a troll.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

My Grandmother always used to say "where there is smoke there is fire".

Guess she never saw a e-cig ahahahahah
it is technically water vapor so she is still
correct...

I heard the video is still around
and will still get released, lets see what happens..

I do not like to hear of anyone kicking it the bucket.
Steve Jobs died a week before the new Iphone was
released and it was the most sold iphone to date...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I'm just asking the question as to why and how. Isn't it odd that it takes 6 days to find out what happend to Whitney Houston, but within hours of being pronounced dead, this is all ruled "natural"?

Not odd at all. Whitney Houston was a known alcohol and drug abuser, and toxicology reports take awhile.

Breitbart was not known to have a drug problem, but did have acknowledged heart issues.

Breitbart's friend and former colleague Matt Walsh was on the radio here in LA last night and he even poo-pooed the conspiracy theories.

The guy was not a healthy guy. His ticker gave out.
edit on 2-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lets not forget, since it was known he had a weak
heart, he could of simply gotten a shot of Adrenalin from
the attacker. All it would of taken to put him in the red.
The adrenalin would not show up on any test.
edit on 2-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join