It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's cold in hell [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
driving down mission blvd, one hand on my phone and the other on the steering wheel with a lit cigarette, i down shifted to first gear as i made a left turn onto geary street. life in that city was too demanding to do one thing at a time so its become a productive habit to make the most of that empty void between point A and point B. on the phone was a girl i had met at a local night club. she wasn't what a had in mind for a perfect woman but i liked her. a little too big boned but she can cook, being big boned myself i couldnt complain. she was asking me what i wanted to eat for dinner and then it hit me. its light flashed before my eyes before i lost consciousness and died shortly after. it was a bus.

i was standing in what looked like a cave, the walls around me were lit up red. beyond the ledge i could see a creek of flowing lava, bubbling as it moved slowly to somewhere. in front of me i can see three figures sitting around what looked like a table made of stones with matching stone chairs that looked more like boulders with flat surfaces. one of them did not have any visible features which i thought was odd. it looked like a shadow with a life of its own just sitting there. legs spread wide open, one hand on his knee and the other holding some cards. the figure to his right had a glowing ring above his head, a well groom beard and long hair dressed in a white gown. unlike the shadow, this one had his cards face down on the table and was staring intensely at it. the one to his left was a large man, dressed in orange, sitting in a lotus position,eyes closed and hands in his lap with a slight smile on his face. i've never seen them before while i was alive, they were certainly extraterrestrial, not of that earth thats for sure. this could be anywhere: my first impression was a cave but after looking at that shadow, i could be in another realm or planet.

"i see obamas soul and i raise you....that one," said the shadow as he pointed at me. the figure in white gown looked at me and sighed. "call," he said. the large figure in orange gently placed a card on the table face up. there i was standing there looking like an idiot, i had no clue as to what to do or say and i didnt know where the hell i was.i was at their mercy apparently but they spoke english so that was a comforting fact. "five aces," said the shadowy figure. i bright beam of light shined down from above, pointed at the figure in white gown and slowly beamed him up to somewhere, a spaceship perhaps, god knows. the figure in orange instantly disappeared while the shadowy figure let out a deep menacing laugh, savoring his victory.

the shadow carefully collected the cards, taking his time to stack them neatly on the table. this was too intense for me. whats going to happen next, the two friendly figure had left me here with a shadow, this isnt good i thought. he got up and walked, no, he was gliding over to me with feet barely touching the ground. he stood there in front me of me. i offered him my hand but he just stared at me. he had no eyes but somehow i knew he was. "micheal, do you know where you are?" he asked. " am i dead?' was all i could say to answer his question in a shaky voice.
edit on 2-3-2012 by DOADOA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Good read...you should right a book! It reminds me of " A divine Revelation Of Hell"

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I too enjoyed it. Obama's soul ehh? this must be an older story. lol
good work.

Come see mine if you like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join