It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waste water generator- Possible game changer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I like the waste generator, cool idea, also like the idea of this show (shark tank), they blow off everything ridiculous but there's also a serious dynamic (they want profit, but not saying that's right). Im not so sure how they work with a free energy (or free-ish for you sticklers) design, I have a personal experience but I'm seriously doubting I will share anything with this hostile an audience, do you folks get this yet?

Sorry but i wouldn't even trust the MSM with this kind of info, but I will watch the whole series before I make any major judgments, thanks for the heads up, I doubt I will see any real major energy solutions on this show.

I am a small scale farmer that thinks waste water is a asset we need to know how to utilize fully, most others will call you crazy, but they don't produce food, so FORGET them

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by CR4V3N

GE will buy the patent and it will NEVER see the light of day. That's how these things normally work. Nobody wants clean, low cost, highly available energy. At least not the big energy companies.

~Tenth

I think it's sad but true. Otherwise I think Tesla would have already done it probably.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The thing that kills me, literally, is that if I knew I had a game changer of an invention like this, I would literally die to let it get to the masses without selling out.

But maybe thats just me. I'm not kidding. Why does everyone sell out? You would think there would have been a martyr over the years. Sans Tesla.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry, i realise my last post came across like i do not understand the industry. i work in r and d and fuly understand what you are saying.

my question should have been more this:

Why do singular groups persist in trying to make a product viable and commercial in direct conflict with others? If people are genuinely trying to achieve a sustainable 'free' energy why not pool your resources to 1.create the desired product and 2. stave off 'shelving' interests from large firms?

I suppose it comes down to profitably in the end though so ive just answered my own post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join