It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Amplifier Amethyst Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Because of the recent discoveries that have been made towards the Bosnian pyramids ive been looking at many things in a new light. Crystals in specific because of their substructure and many of the alleged properties that "New Age" culture along with many ancient culture assign to them. I definitely feel there is something to all this, I recently bought a rather large Amethyst tower and have been using it to heal my pineal gland (not being completely convinced of any of this stuff I wanted to see what affects I would see if any)

I was shocked at how much of a difference I noticed in mental clarity and perception. Within a few hours of obtaining it I felt a noticeable difference. Of course this could have all been placebo affect however I at that point still doubted that because I didn't have much "Placebo Faith" as it were anyway. After doing some more research I left the tower in the sun to charge before placing it under my pillow before going to sleep (slightly uncomfortable because of size but meh) Also to increase whatever affect would occur I turned off all light sources in the room or covered up. And turned off all electronic devices. I usually have my servers on and other devices.

After getting ready to sleep I decided to remove the crystal from under my pillow to become more comfortable and ready to sleep. I notice when in near complete silence I usually hear a weird faint frequency noise similar to a CRT being turned on its hard to hear but I can barely hear it in complete silence. After a few minutes and becoming more calm I placed the crystal back under my pillow and I instantly noticed a kind of wobble to the frequency which I also found easier to focus on now that it had a wobble or constant distortion in it. I was startled by this and after realising that it might be the crystal and obviously breaking my concentration I still found it very easy to notice this frequency. I then removed the crystal from the pillow and noticed the sound or wobble in the frequency went away and the silence returned. I proceeded to test place the Amethyst tower Under my pillow and removing it until I was convinced somethings going on here. After waking up in the morning I feel much more mentally strong. And have much more focus

At this point I will state I have for the most part been a very scientific person and feel everything in the universe can be logically quantified. However its obviously clear certain groups which I cant be bothered naming so lets just say "The Powers That Be" have suppressed certain types of knowledge.

Some cultures believed that many crystals harnessed energy's from around us and that many of them have specific uses or purposes. The Amethyst specifically is the associated with the Pineal Gland or 3rd eye which is why I was drawn to this one specifically. After looking over some of the Bosnian Pyramid discoveries and the research involved in that area. Plus some of the research ive done into Nikola Tesla coupled with the fact that we have radio technology. I think it may be possible to somehow boost an Amethyst's output with electricity. Im going to do some investigation into this area but I don't think it would be too difficult to get a primitive electric booster for an Amethyst.

Basically what im thinking is a copper coil warped around the base of the Amethyst and another coil near the top before the apex begins. Essentially creating two intersecting electro magnetic fields at the top and the bottom that encouraging the flow of energy from the environment through the crystal and back out. If theirs anything actually to this Crystal business that can be quantified. Then physics dictates it should be able to be amplified in some form along the way that im thinking.

I did some basic searching on the internet and couldn't find anyone who has even had this idea before so I thought ide post it up here and see what others thoughts were
lol bringing scientific logical thinking to the occult ooh noes

If anyone understands at least the concept im talking about I would be interested on your input. Am going to get some supplies and do some testing/investigation.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i don't know much about crystals, i am a fan of frank's box and full spectrum video equipment.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Please feel free to report the results of your testing. I have been borderline interested in experimenting with crystals myself, but didn't want to waste money on the investment.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Great find! I am a long time Occult/Esoteric researcher and what you are proposing sounds logical to me (is that a good thing or bad thing?! haha)

I have heard that all types of crystals are more powerful when left to charge in the sun. I just read a post here recently where someone leaves Selenium to charge all day in the sun and then places it under her pillow and has amazing astral dreams!

I don't fully understand the mechanics behind wrapping the copper coil but I have seen healers, etc use crystals to hold back EMF and these stones usually contain a wire wrapped around them, or inside them, that is coiled like a spiral. Does that make sense?

In regards to opening the third eye, I have heard that sungazing removes the calcification of the pineal gland and actually makes it larger. Have you heard of this? The suns energy in the crystal might have something to do with clearing the pineal? Meditation also has impressive abilities to clear the pineal gland.

I am definitely going to add an Amythest to my collection now, thanks! I'd love to hear any updates you have, good luck and awesome find!

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Great idea! I've been buying/collecting stones and crystals for about two years now and I think there is really something besides placebo effect to them. I keep different ones near or on my bed when it's time to sleep in the hopes that my dreams will be affected. Do you have a pic of the amethyst tower? is it shaped or natural?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You have an interesting idea. A thought about the copper windings. You may want to experiment with how the windings are done. Try clock-wise windings, counter-clockwise and toroid windings to see if there are any differences noticed. If you are not sure what I mean by a toroid winding then think of the winding as a donut where the donut encircles the crystal and the copper is wound around the donut that is wrapped around the crystal. For this a clockwise and counter-clockwise windings should also be checked. Each of these variations will alter the magnetic field created by the windings when connected to a battery (electricity). Note also that when you add another winding at the other end of the crystal you are also making a transformer of a sort. Where the winding directions and number of windings will alter the magnetic field. If you also power the other winding then, things change... Do some research on transformers and electromagnets etc. and you'll get the idea about how these different configurations affect the magnetic field. The idea is what affect does re-enforcing or opposing magnetic fields have, and does field direction with respect to the crystal orientation have. And another thought just occurred to me, what about pulsing fields where the power is AC instead of DC. The beating of the two fields at certain frequencies may have different affects (what about a freq near Earth's resonant freq?). As you can see, there are a lot of research that can be done here.

Has anyone tried looking to see if any of it has already been done before? I'll take a look this weekend.

Good luck

P.S. sorry about the wall of text for you lazy readers out there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Jus teasin, but I really do want a pic of your tower so I can see what it looks like. I always bought tons of souvenirs when traveling southward. And just have a fondness for carved objects and other misc things. I should show ya my tiger made out of albalone ( I think it is abalone ). The seurity at the airport wondered if it was a real one. Except it had a bajillion nails in it. Try getting that past a TSA nowadays.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hmm.
I have a large tower of Amethyst from Tenochtitlan and one Quartz from Tibet.

Will have a go at seeing how they work.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

reply to post by MrStyx

reply to post by balanc3

reply to post by fastfred

reply to post by elouina

reply to post by berkeleygal

Glad to see people interested in this concept
Here's some pics of the tower in question and I wraped some wire around it just to give a primitive photo of the visual idea. Don't critique how bad or inefficient the coils are lol I know it was the closest I could find. its way too large and too insulated. Was difficult to hold it in place for a photo haha
Gives the idea at least.

Also im quite sure this will do something. I mean Radio technology is just a coil over a quarts crystal designed to pick up radio frequency waves. Am planning on picking up some components and multiple gauges of copper wire to do some testing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

I have heard things about sun-gazing being beneficial
however I think its supposed to be done at dawn when the sun first rises so you use the ionosphere as a lens/filter.

I would have thought staring directly into the sun would cause retina damage lol. But I do think theirs something to that concept.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

yes you are right, you are supposed to stare at the sun during the first hour of sun rise or sun set and only for a few seconds. apparently the health benefits are pretty amazing, the people that have done this claim that it has helped them tremendously.

For more info, check here -

solarhealing.com...

Im really interested in what you are working on, please update us in the future, love to know how it all works out...

new topics

top topics

join