It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers resignations came ahead of huge unfolding scandal.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

Thanks for your post with questions considering the GFL side of things; it might be helpful to others that may wish to help answer your questions, by providing links to sources, and losing acronyms like GFL and just spell them out in the sake of clarity.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
An earlier post for signing a petition for Lord James Blackheath, appears to be broken so here's the original link found there: epetitions.direct.gov.uk...

Also here is one that we can sign as US citizens: wwws.whitehouse.gov...#!/petition/investigate-federal-reserves-activity-and-missing-16-trillion-dollars-spent-without-congressional/SH7 CmD1P

The deadline for the US one is March 25th... and needs quite a few more signatures.

I know there is current investigations and litigation in a Virginia Federal court on this matter; but telling the White House we the people are interested, in this matter should help get the word out about the Federal Reserve fraud in greater numbers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry

Thanks for your post with questions considering the GFL side of things; it might be helpful to others that may wish to help answer your questions, by providing links to sources, and losing acronyms like GFL and just spell them out in the sake of clarity.

No problem. Let me post some references and a very brief summary.

There is a lot of chatter online regarding good vs evil and the banker resignations. A lot of it on here. Central to the discussion are three parties. Benjamin Fulford, The White Dragon Society and the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL).

According to Benjamin Fulford in this article the tide really shifted when large underground bases used by TPTB (the powers that be) were nuked by "the good guys".

Central to the powerful good guy theme is the White Dragon Society. Many references of a shift in power, even by Fulford, point back to the Galactic Federation of Light and some of their messages.

There's been buzz about this at LEAST as far back as March 2011

The above links are some of the sites I started with when digging into this. The problem is that a lot of the stuff keeps going back to Fulford and ultimately the Federation of Light, the same single sources.

The GFL often will post messages saying that what really going on is a shift of power from the cabal to a more benevolent and good power who don't want to enslave the world. Fulford will post info such as this article saying that big names such as George Bush were arrested.

A lot of info points to the same GFL messages regarding a shift in power when trying to explain the banker resignations. Plausible, yes.

Ultimately what would be good is a solid explanation or some corroboration.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply and clarification. I am sure some readers might find the information you provided interesting.

My agenda; if I have one is to report as accurately as possible all factual news; relating to the creation, scam, and conspirators involving the fact that theft and laundering of trillions through the Federal Reserve has occurred. Hopefully, to find out what is happening with the litigation, and investigations, without making too far a leap that abandons methodical logic, where there can't be any other possibility of logical conclusion made.

The problem I have with Fulford, is how he will use fact then make great leaps in trying to link things together. It is the same problem; I have with some Ancient Astronaut theorists. While I believe that the origin of humans, and early civilization had an alien foundation. Some of the theorists make too many illogical leaps that I can not get behind or believe any more than someone saying metal doesn't oxidize. But I guess; that's the problem with a theory; if one doesn't apply the scientific method and just make random correlations combining truth and guesses, without testing or providing solid verifiable, repeatable evidence.

The problem is all of the senses can be tricked including the mind into believing all sorts of things. I like to protect myself from such delusion and stay as fact based as I possibly can, although I have been guilty of not fact checking a "source" against another...especially if their logic sounds very strong, although I have been working on eradicating that gullible tendency as we all should.

I am not against your post, because there is some truth in all fiction, so it gives more possibilities to investigate what some possible truths may be in such stories...but avoiding the danger of mistaking the finger for the moon, as many are apt to do...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry

I am not against your post, because there is some truth in all fiction, so it gives more possibilities to investigate what some possible truths may be in such stories...but avoiding the danger of mistaking the finger for the moon, as many are apt to do...

That's just it, really. All I've seen IS the fantastic yet unproven. I'm looking for the concrete. My post isn't my attempt at explaining the situation, it is simply me showing what I've found others saying is the explanation.

And then after that it is me asking "is this all there is?"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Actually, i called him
Lord Blackheath, but first the guy could not find him in the database. since his last name is james, so his full
Name and title is 'Lord James of Blackheath"

Everyday something to learn, and its the first time i got close to speak to someone who has a nobility title

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Good thread OP, keep it up. I want to add the following, if you've not see it before it makes for an interesting read, I'm not familiar with "the white hats" so I don't know if others will put them down like fulford.

HAND DELIVERY ONLY Page 1 of 4 Strategic Overview – Examples of US Agency use of the London and EUBanking Markets for Wealth Creation, without Congressional Oversight orSupervision. CREATED AND DISTRIBUTED 20/2/2012

McCall introduced Wilfredo Saurin into the equation. Saurin appears extensively on many globalDiligence warning lists with a high level of notoriety, including also on the official US FederalReserve Scam warning site itself. McCall attests that Saurin is operated and managed as an Agentfor the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and is Agency protected accordingly. If so it wouldexplain a lot.

Saurin approached the true Bank of Indonesia special BI / US Treasury FRB NY sub account holder,Yohannes Riyadi in Jakarta some 2 years or so ago. We have evidenced the account holder,supported by a BI reference from the now Indonesian Deputy President, and a copy of Riyadi’s highly confidential US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank of New York contract set up to Bank Programtrade using the Pentagon managed Grey Screens against Riyadi’s inherited Custodial stewardship of 700mts of gold left in Trust by his Presidential grandfather. These are old Chinese dynastyassets.

Even from the moment Mr Riyadi signed over custodial use of his assets, the $500M dollar crosstransfer to the account FRB NY set up for him to be paid on signature via a Singapore bank, failedto arrive. Numerous signatories to the contract are evidenced.

Riyadi has amassed a vast paper value asset running now into substantial $ Trillions on the USTreasury FRB Treasury Cheque Grey Screen controlled accounts. This is primarily a Ponzi money HAND DELIVERY ONLY Page 3 of 4 asset as part of the Pentagon and US Treasury / FRB NY self-monetizing system run beyond reachor the awareness of Congressional oversight. FRB NY, for the first time in its century history, wasaudited last year. They showed then a c$16 Trillion deficit, and an extent of cross lending to Britishand mainland European banks on a scale which merits questions.

Riyadi was asked by Saurin for permission to use his FRB NY account operated within BI Jakarta. His reason given to Riyadi was to “Save the US Dollar!” Riyadi complied without understanding the details or what was about to be perpetrated

The full 4 page text is at the link.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Great! I want to add to this conversation with another news!

Central Bank of Ireland Issues Warning on Investment Firms

Central Bank of Ireland Issues Warning on Investment Firms
Press release 3 May 2012

The Central Bank of Ireland today published a warning notice on Otis KPO, LLC (USA), Hannover & Rothchild Consultancy (USA), Russell Merger Group (Japan), Eldridge Financial (Switzerland) and The Pinnacle Group (UK & Germany). The firms are not authorised as investment firms in Ireland and have been offering investment services in the State. The notice is published today in Irish daily newspapers under the European Communities (Markets in Financial Instruments) Regulations 2007.

It is a criminal offence for an investment firm to operate in Ireland unless it has an authorisation from the Central Bank of Ireland. Clients of unauthorised firms are not eligible for compensation from the Investor Compensation Scheme.

Any person wishing to contact the Central Bank of Ireland with information regarding such firms may telephone (01) 224 4000. This line is also available to the public to check if an investment firm is authorised. Since obtaining the necessary legal powers in August 1998, 94 warnings naming 179 firms have been issued.

well loook at that!
It seems that Ireland is going to start kicking out the cabal out of their country..
edit on 4-5-2012 by organite because: link wasn't working

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join