It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers resignations came ahead of huge unfolding scandal.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

continued...

(64) 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group has announced that John McFarlane will step down as a Non-executive Director on 31 March 2012, as a regulatory condition of his impending appointment at Aviva.

(65) 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns, may start up law firm

www.legallyindia.com...

(66) 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Private Bank’s Co-Head of Global Real Estate Resigns
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) — Kwang Meng Quek, co-head of the global real estate group at Citigroup Inc.’s private banking unit, resigned.

www.businessweek.com...

(67) 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director resigns
After two years leading the Financial Services Federation (“FSF”) executive director, Kirk Hope has resigned to take up the role of chief executive of the New Zealand Bankers? Association.

www.voxy.co.nz...

(68) 2/24/12 (USA) Evercore’s Mestre steps down as U.S. banking head
(Reuters) – Eduardo Mestre has stepped down as day-to-day head of Evercore Partners Inc’s U.S. investment banking business, the New York-based company said in a regulatory filing

(69) 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND) Goldman Sachs: Fitz quits
Stephen Fitzgerald has resigned as Australia and New Zealand chairman and advisory director at Goldman Sachs, after 20 years with the bank. His departure comes less than a year after Goldman took full control of its Australian joint venture, formerly known as Goldman Sachs JBWere.

www.ifrasia.com...

(70) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief steps down

www.cbsnews.com...

(71) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Ebrahim Ebrahim quits as CEO of Khaleeji Commercial Bank

www.cpifinancial.net...

(72) 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down

dealbook.nytimes.com...

(73) 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns

twentyfoursevennews.com...

(74) 2/27/12 (JAPAN) Nomura’s Head Of Wholesale Banking Quits

atomiclotusbox.wordpress.com...

(75) 2/27/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar Quits Kotak Mahindra Bank

(76) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman steps down

www.efinancialnews.com...

(77) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Al Zain steps down as Mumtalakat Holding CEO
The board of directors of Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company (Mumtalakat),Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, has accepted the resignation of the Chief Executive Officer, Talal Al Zain, following the completion of a four year term as head of the investment arm for non-oil and gas assets of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

twentyfoursevennews.com...

(78) 2/27/12 (IRAN) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam

(79) 2/27/12 (INDIA/KASHMIR) AJK Bank’s Executive Steps Down

www.monitorkashmir.com...

(80) 2/27/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Moreno to step down at Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group has announced that Glen Moreno, its senior independent director, intends not to seek re-election at the bank’s annual general meeting on 17th May, and will retire from the board on that date.

www.bankingtimes.co.uk...

(81) 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Leung `to enjoy life’ as she calls it quits

www.thestandard.com.hk...

Finally, all done, for now

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waffleit

Dude, that is the same stuff that the 'channeler' for the Galactic Federation of Light gives very recently. Message from the Galactic Federation of Light
As channeled through Greg Giles

February 26, 2012

Are you that person?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

SHHHHH!!!! We mustn't speak of the GFL on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thank you for your hard work, complete with links and all! This is a time for scrutiny and the light should be kept on these criminals. I for one do not wish to see a single one of them walk free. If I and many others had our way everything they have ever gained should be stripped from them and redistributed among the people of the world, starting with the less fortunate. These people need to be prosecuted for treason against humanity!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnyl22

lately it seems that the messages posted by the group "Anonymous" sound very similar to the galactic federation of light pieces. Am I the only one who noticed this? I would like to say that I do not have an opinion about the GFL.. Please share your thoughts, do the messages seem similar to you or is it just me?

Ha!
Yeah, I noticed. See my previous post in this very thread.
I didn't know Anonymous was posting the same thing; I only ran across a bit of GFL channeler stuff on "The 2012 Scenario" the2012scenario.com... the other day and was reminded of it.

I don't know what to make of the GFL either, but I like their message.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

SHHHHH!!!! We mustn't speak of the GFL on ATS.

Oh!
Really?
I wasn't aware. My bad. *shamed*

Why not? Are they on the list of do-not-quote entities?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
They are resigning because the ugly truth is that capitalism does not work.

As long as there is liquidity in the system these conjurors are happy to take their big fat pay cheques and pretend that they control events, but when truth hits home that they don't and are mere manipulators of perception then it is time for them to bail with all of their perks and benefits in tact before you know what hits the fan.

I can't help the feeling that new concesus is growing amongst the people of this earth that it is time the bankers, coporate greedies and the mega rich give this world back to the people who actually built it with their sweat and blood.

It is our world too and we don't intend to live in your imposed poverty forever.

I believe Capitalism works just fine. The system has been manipulated. As long as people think that "Capitalism" is the problem, they will welcome a new system with open arms.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any new high profile arrests that have not been posted? I have seen implications that "behind the scenes" arrests and resignations are taking place but have otherwise been unable to dig up anything new.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes, I thought this might have something with that 15 trilllion coming into question in the UK. This bums better go down this time, I hope we have enough rope to hang the bunch.
These Bankers are like parasites on the working people, we have been like slaves to these crooks, while they live like kings.

Now They should squeeze Rumsfeld and his cronies as to the missing 2 trillion he spoke of on 9/10, that was convenient.

Now maybe these fools will finally believe the US and all these other government crooks are involved in a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Yes, I thought this might have something with that 15 trilllion coming into question in the UK. This bums better go down this time, I hope we have enough rope to hang the bunch.
These Bankers are like parasites on the working people, we have been like slaves to these crooks, while they live like kings.

Now They should squeeze Rumsfeld and his cronies as to the missing 2 trillion he spoke of on 9/10, that was convenient.

Now maybe these fools will finally believe the US and all these other government crooks are involved in a conspiracy.

Believe me, I am as POed as anyone but think the death penalty is a bit too lenient for them. I propose that servitude better fits their crimes! How much worse could it be for your would be masters than to become your slaves?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
116 resignations...

9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
goo.gl...
09/20/11 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
goo.gl...
9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) UBS CEO Oswald Gruebel quits over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
goo.gl...
9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
goo.gl...
10/29/11 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp Chairman Guo Shuqing resigns
goo.gl...
10/29/11 (CHINA) Agricultural Bank of China Ltd Chairman Xiang Junbo resigns
goo.gl...
11/01/11 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
goo.gl...
11/02/11 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group chief executive, António Horta-Osório, is to take leave of absence on health grounds for six to eight weeks, the BBC has reported. (STILL OUT AS OF 2/24/12 - DEFACTO RESIGNATION)
goo.gl...
11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
goo.gl...
11/29/11 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorp. and Seneca National Bank
goo.gl...
12/15/11 (UK) Senior private banker James Fleming resigns from Coutts [private bank]
goo.gl...
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Mark Giles quits VNB
goo.gl...
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Claire Gargalli quits VNB
goo.gl...
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Leslie Disharoon quits VNB
goo.gl...
12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Neal Kassell quits VNB
goo.gl...
1/01/12 (NIGERIA) United Bank for Africa Plc Victor Osadolor resigns
goo.gl...
1/01/12 (ISRAEL) Israel's Bank Leumi CEO Galia Maor steps down after 16 years
goo.gl...
1/03/12 (USA VA) Suffolk Bancorp president and CEO J. Gordon Huszagh steps down
goo.gl...
1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Neil Kirton resigned from the Board
goo.gl...
1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Atholl Turrell left the Board.
goo.gl...
1/05/12 (UK) Saunderson House [Private Bank] CEO Nick Fletcher steps down
goo.gl...
1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Chairman Philipp Hildebrand resigns
goo.gl...
1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander's Americas chief Francisco Luzon quits
goo.gl...
1/30/12 (UK) Butterfield Private Bank head Danny Dixon Steps Down
goo.gl...
1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura's head of wholesale banking Jasjit Bhattai quits
goo.gl...
1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Charles Dallara quits
goo.gl...
1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Jean Lemierre quits
goo.gl...
1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Gov Alan Bollard to Step Down
goo.gl...
1/31/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland former CEO Fred Goodwin Stripped of Knighthood
goo.gl...
2/01/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA [Barclay's Bank] deputy CEO Louis von Zeuner resigns
goo.gl...
2/01/12 (UK) Lloyds Bankging Group head of wholesaleTruett Tate quits
goo.gl...
2/01/12 (UK) Llyods Banking Group Tim Tookey leaving end of February
goo.gl...
2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Banking Crisis Arne Chacon arrested for Banking Corruption
goo.gl...
2/05/12 (USA - NY) Morgan's investment banking chairman Joseph Perella quit
goo.gl...
2/05/12 (USA - NY) Morgan Stanley investment banking Tarek Abdel-Meguid quit
goo.gl...
2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:
goo.gl...
2/7/12 (USA) Bank Of America's Mortgage Business Chief Barbara Desoer Retires
goo.gl...
2/07/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Falguni Nayar quits
goo.gl...
2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
goo.gl...
2/09/12 (VATICAN) Institute for the Works of Religion (IOR) Four Priests (names were not disclosed) charged In Vatican Banking Scandal. CEO Paolo Cipriani and bank president Ettore Gotti Tedeschi (a member of Opus Dei) are under investigation.
goo.gl...
2/9/12 (UKRAINE) National Bank of Ukraine deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk quits
goo.gl...
2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief Larry Klane steps down
goo.gl...
2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO A K Jagannathan resigns
goo.gl...
2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabbah resigns
goo.gl...
2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank President Antenor Rosales resigns
goo.gl...
2/14/12 (UK) Social finance pioneer Malcolm Hayday quits Charity Bank
goo.gl...
2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I have seen implications that "behind the scenes" arrests and resignations are taking place

According to B Fulford, Geithner (sp?) was detained and questioned by NYPD and he sang big time and said that he and Obama are both "working for the Bushes".
Don't know if it's true or not, though.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Source for above list:
116 resignations source.
Page includes links.
Site quote:

Recent updates 3/2/12: More resignations, removed Kenya Central Bank Governor as he is under pressure to resign but has not officially done so, same goes with the Ugandan Central Bank Governor. Added additional information on Vatican Bank (IOR). Changed shortened URLs from cli.gs to goo.gl to avoid the annoying middle landing pad web page. It is not known under what circumstances these individuals have left their positions, I make no judgement on that. I find the timing of so many resignations extremely curious and a temporal marker in history of high significance. No one should assume I make any judgement about the character of these people. I frankly don't know their reputations except for a few rather famous ones. This list includes Banks, Investment Houses, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Equity Funds, Savings Retirement Funds and other shadow banking organizations. The line is very blurry between these entities, some are owned by banks some are banks, some invest in banks as well as owning entire industries (common in Hong Kong and Japan). . I don't mind if you re-blog this listing, information wants to fly free, just do me a favor of including (edit as link is included in Abovetopsecret post- Noinoi) and this header when you do so. Save yourself the wear and tear on your karma. Thanks to all who have caught minor errors.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Thanks for this transcript.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

Thanks for the extra effort, and you definitely have a byline.
This stuff is priceless because the assets that were admini-
strated by the principals named were obviously transcending
institutions... and there are retirement funds out there
obviously going to the craps table! Like again...

Did Das Spiegel actually deter the internationals? Doubtful:
which may allude to the systemic gambling going on for a
lot longer than our homies getting it repealed here

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by ajay59

I have seen implications that "behind the scenes" arrests and resignations are taking place

According to B Fulford, Geithner (sp?) was detained and questioned by NYPD and he sang big time and said that he and Obama are both "working for the Bushes".
Don't know if it's true or not, though.

I got dibs on Bush/Bushes! My toilet all the way to to my septic tank could use a thorough cleaning! Of course I would be willing to share after all, I'm not as greedy as these men apparently are!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
They are resigning because the ugly truth is that capitalism does not work.

My friends and family and neighbors are fine with Capitalism, we'll keep it this way, thanks.

CRONY CAPITALISM is what 'doesn't work'. CORPORATISM doesn't 'work'. CENTRAL BANKING and exclusive private economies like WALL STREET doesn't work.

But I'd very much like to keep Capitalism....you can volunteer for something else though, nobody is stopping you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Is there a working theory why the Banksters are resigning?

This is making me nervous because I'm thinking they see or know something, but there is part of me that thinks some investigation is brewing and subpoenas are going to go out?

Where are we at with this?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I do hope that I am not the only one who wonders why the Media is saying this 99 years (1913, google it) too late.

"Beware of false prophets"

is being played out - right in front of our eyes.

Please go to 6:33 of the OP's video.

Someone tell me I am not the only one that sees this chess game being played before us.

Mankind needs to realize that we are equal before we can live us equals.
Long way to go - but I am optimistic still.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would not count the good guys out just yet. The good guys still outnumber the bad guys by at least a thousand to one. They count on us to be scared, to be passive and to be ignorant. I hope I'm not alone in thinking that they counted wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join