It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers resignations came ahead of huge unfolding scandal.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Do you suppose this give Clif High (webbot) prediction any merit, when he said that March 2 is when the SHTF?

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors.
(more)

halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I hope this link is fresh but i read a bunch of new info so take a peek.

Link

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot

What do you think will happen when SRHTF?

This.

The majority of the military will stand with the people.

Police who choose to be traitors will discover that body armour prevents them from running away fast enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there are some pretty high ups working on blocking this from going anywhere. Quote from Gordon Duff:

"The funds, at least the half which the US government can claim ownership of, combined with the interest and earnings of, would quickly put the US “in the black,” again we look at, not just the press blackout on the Wanta litigation of the last 6 years but the press blackout on Lord James of Blackheath and the wealth of damning documentation he submitted to Parliament.
Nothing has been done since, it is as though the proof submitted was so dangerous that those moments in time have been erased by a mysterious g-dlike power.
What makes Wanta dangerous is that he has begun to distribute funds, some to government entities, counties and states, law enforcement agencies, giving them standing, not just in recovering funds intended for their use but in helping prosecute anyone involved in interfering with or attempting to divert funds.
One grand jury is being formed to investigate diversion of Wanta funds even at this early date. It is likely that Wanta/Ameritrust funds earmarked for border protection could lead to the indictment of high ranking US officials. This is only the beginning."

Let us hope this is only the beginning, it involves multiple countries, so it can be just quietly swept under the rug,and if we were to get these funds that are owed to us it would wipe out our national debt and put us way ahead of the game and far out of the red. I had my doubts about Ronald Reagan, but no more he meant this money to go back to us, but he had to leave office and didn't trust Bush to let him handle it. The Bush family is the worst thing that could have ever happened to this country. Oh, by the way Romney has the Bush families support so that should tell you something about that character.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What the heck?!?
People are just figuring out how banking, fiat money, and the Fed works?
I though this was old news. I seem to recall some guy named Ron Paul, who's been harping on this for years. What about Aaron Russo's 2006 movie “Freedom to Fascism”? There is nothing new here, and nothing is going to change. These guys aren't in any fear because they never get in trouble, and they make all the rules anyway.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks every one so far for your contributions and research to help uncover all of this information. I hope we can get more, it seems Lord James of Blackheath received a media blackout; I just found out that he died 2 days ago on February 29, 2012. Of an apparent heart attack; he looked pretty well and lively last month...foul play is my guess. There are some powerful forces of the very rich and corrupt going on, and people dying...especially when they aren't part of the game but knocking on a door they don't want you at.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
Thanks every one so far for your contributions and research to help uncover all of this information. I hope we can get more, it seems Lord James of Blackheath received a media blackout; I just found out that he died 2 days ago on February 29, 2012. Of an apparent heart attack; he looked pretty well and lively last month...foul play is my guess. There are some powerful forces of the very rich and corrupt going on, and people dying...especially when they aren't part of the game but knocking on a door they don't want you at.

provide a source for this info please.
I found similer information which ended up to just be confusing Lord James with Andrew Breitbart

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So what should people do? Go back to sleep and forget about it? I had cook out several years ago, my room mate was dating a guy from Poland, and the moon looked more incredible than I had ever seen it, early moon rise, with bright red and orange clouds surrounding it a perfect transit from dusk to twilight right across the whole sky from light blue at one side to pitch black with stars dotting the scene and this beautiful encased moon right in the middle...I was awestruck and pointed it out to those eating steak and oysters I had provided. My room mate said to the Polish guy "Wow Valdick look at the moon!" he said in a disgusted tone "I've seen it before" I said "How do you know it's still there if you never look?"

I know it seems as if that was a pointless ramble...but it relates to what you posted. All this has been around what's the point? Look up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You claim there is some connection between a bunch of bankers resigning, and a well known fact about how banking has worked for years. Can you explain to me the what the correlation is please, because its obviously alluding me.

This is not the first time for mass resignations either:
50 Police Chiefs, 150 + CEO / CFO / Execs , Hundreds of Govt. Officials resign

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

My apologies, I have been running down the links, it appears it may have been a hoax started by some one at God Like Productions, I hope it isn't factual... We need that guy and so does his family.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Have you read through all the documentation and links provided? If so, and can't see it, then I will be very happy too, if you haven't read through them all then I can't help laziness.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Wow, eerie, just when you mentionend the media blackout on Lord Blackheath i had pictures of a dead lord in my mind. Then i' ve seen your post about his death notice..

would not surprise me at all, that s the way the cabal deals with wisthleblowers.

Do you have any sources on this? I think a mix up with breitbart's death falls amiss with the dates ?!

Well' i ll check as well.

and also thanks to you for this thread, it s one of the more informative and well discussed ones.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

When I first read of the death I had at least 12 links confirming from the same source, one was even on Wikipedia...of course that can be openly edited by anyone...then they started drying up less and less links the ones I did find still alive and working pointed to a source from some one at God Like Productions. So I am calling it a horrible hoax for now.

Here is a fresh article on this from American Free Press. With some summary and suggests a media blackout on the story... americanfreepress.net...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Same here, i just checked, the only story referring to his alleged death was on gamespot.com which had wikipedia as the source. And as you noted wikipedia changed that as well.
No other sources found.

But here are his contacts. Might be a bit late at night (plus weeken) to call him now. But for monday morning:
www.parliament.uk...

edit on 2-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Might be a bit late at night (plus weeken) to call him now. But for monday morning:
www.parliament.uk...

edit on 2-3-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

Why don't we all ring him and offer to take a bullet for him? Should be good for a laugh at least.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

GMT is five hours ahead of Eastern Standard, I wish he had an E-mail contact address...perhaps, I might call his office and request a phone interview; unless someone else would like too? Just because he is getting a blackout by MSM doesn't mean he has nothing to say.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So they have their banking license removed while they steal all the cash, leave thousands of families without jobs, in debt, homeless.

God has declared war on the money lenders/bankers. It was for this exact reason that USURY was outlawed; it is for this reason the world and banks hate islam because USURY is outlawed.

USURY puts people into debt and is a tool for the rich to gather riches and to remain rich and to keep people oppressed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think a lot of the blame falls to advertising and brain washing people; to think they need more, more, more, when they really don't. I don't need 10 pairs of shoes, a phone that can do 40 more things than I'd ever use, flat abs, a bigger you know what, etc. it's been proven; that the average person falls into a trance like state, in less than a minute while watching TV and becomes open to suggestion. So it's a tricky blame game to play with that one...ever watch TV with a child? They need everything shown during commercial breaks. Want is not a necessity; unless you're the one trying to make money.

For anyone that wants cited evidence on tv trance... www.cognitiveliberty.org...

Please lets stay on topic; if you want to talk about the trance from TV, please research and start a thread. Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
reply to post by Afterthought

he probably had to leave the Fed to finish executing the plan, or else they would be a conflict of interest, to his position.

Really? I wasn't aware that conflict of interest existed or was considered unethical in the great United States of Amaraka...

If conflict of interest was still an issue Hillary should of been called out a long time ago... as well as every politician and congress/cabinet member...

Conflict of interest is just a tool used to ban others from doing what they have been doing since the beginning of time...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

The magic word was probably...not definitely. As more information came down the pipes it certainly appears he had another agenda for leaving; refer to given posted links that cite Greenspan for more information about his connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join