It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Iran and Israel: 'As President of the United States, I Don't Bluff'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedRebel5

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually it doesn't say anything of that nature! Have you tried saying "yes we can" in a studio your self and have the engineer. Reverse the audio? Or did you watch that "you tube" video? You my friend is the definition of a "sheep". Watching you tube videos and assuming what's portrayed is accurate as the same as watching news propoganda and assuming its true.

You obviously didn't try it yourself or you need some real headphones. It's phonetic first of all. And it doesn't directly say "thank you satan" it *sounds like* thank you Satan.

Go download Audacity. Check it out for yourself. Talk slow and clear, do an impression of Obama, say it fast 20 times.

Occam's razor cuts deep, to the core of our very reality.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I hope it happens as such, pre-empted by Israel, Retalliated by Iran, Problem solved, no more Israel.

Just like that, huh? Who is the warmonger now?

Where is your concern for the innocent Israeli civilians? Or are they part of "the problem" too? And how will there be "no more Israel"? Will Iran use it's nuclear weapon against them?

Interesting....

edit on 3-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Bbbbbut in '08, "Yes we can" and "The change that we can believe in" were bluffs.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

What more do you people want?

I see him labeled as weak by some on ATS and when he finally does grow a pair, you turn around and use it against him!

What do you expect?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Americans want the President to be strong against the Illuminati banksters, not innocent Muslim children in Libya, Iraq, Afghan and Iran. Whoever is 'advising' him otherwise, needs a lobotomy. Stat.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
This BS is meant to calm Israel for BiBi's visit not bash Iran. Obama will hang Israel out to dry and they will have to go it alone. Mark my words.

I will Mark your words.

I hope it happens as such, pre-empted by Israel, Retalliated by Iran, Problem solved, no more Israel.

Israel won't have the ability to go it alone with Iran if everyone kept out which was not the case in the 1967 war with america helping its banker friends out and even trying a false flag on the US-Libery but as usual when it comes to Israel we have double standards because the politicians are in the bankers pockets.

A war with Israel might mean it uses some of it stealth nukes ands when i say stealth these are so good that even the IAEA can not see them but in return Iran will use biological agents and if the USA want to poke its nose in then don't go shouting about biological warfare being so unfair and remember how american indians were wiped out using small pox and also remember who were the first in the world to use nukes.

Did your mother not ever tell you not to go playing near the bee hive, you might get stung

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Obama: "I don't bluff."
obamalies.net...

Obama saying "As president of the U.S., I don't bluff" is just him practicing taqiyya for all of the media to see since he and all of his Muslim friends know fully well that his taqiyya got him the presidency. He's just having a hoot of a time making the U.S. look foolish to all of his Muslim homies in the caliphate.

I came across this article: Daily Caller that claims that Obama made a deal with Iran. Obama promised Iran that the U.S. would say that Iran doesn't have any nukes and then Iran is supposed to reciprocate by allowing inspection of its nukes. Several generals have since come out and said that Iran doesn't have any nuclear weapons but Iran failed to reciprocate on the deal at which point the Muslim Brotherhood in the oval office says that he's not bluffing and that he just may be really, really, super serious

whatever, the Muslim Brotherhood is just biding time until after the election at which point he plans to make parts of Israel into a Palestinian state link. He can then dress up and play the part of the al Mahdi. Attacking Iran and killing Muslims in such a way that would have massive media coverage would really hurt his chances of getting the gig that he wants playing the Mahdi that rises in the west. He can't very well kill his Muslim homies in Iran and then turn right around and claim to be their savior. But then again Obama enjoys playing the part of the fool so who knows? maybe he would get a great big chuckle
out of playing the part of the Islamic savior
as he goes around slaughtering as many Muslims as he can get away with
...which, at this point, is a lot...

Maybe Obama just isn't satisfied with making fools out of himself, his wife and daughters, Democrats, and Americans. Maybe he wants to make fools out of Islam too. In fact, maybe the CIA is trying to make Obama appear like the Mahdi in order to convince Muslims to accept and worship Obama as their Mahdi. In which case, the CIA apparently chose the biggest fool possible to play the part of the Islamic messiah.
edit on 3-3-2012 by chizeled because: Islam's joker

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Just like that, huh? Who is the warmonger now?

Where is your concern for the innocent Israeli civilians? Or are they part of "the problem" too? And how will there be "no more Israel"? Will Iran use it's nuclear weapon against them?

Interesting....

edit on 3-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Sometimes their true agenda comes to light.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by FlyersFan

But of course, Obama has been very clear that he hates Israel.

So? What if he does?

If he had snubbed someone that you dislike then it wouldn't be an issue. But since Republicans and Neocons pays lip-service to Israel like good little lapdogs, everyone else must follow suit?

Most people don't even know why we are supposedly so tight with Israel...they just follow along because they are afraid to look antisemitic.

ETA: If all Obama has to do is leak a little info to keep us out of another war....I'm ok with that. I'd rather Israel get a little pissed then for my brothers to go to the Middle East to die!

edit on 2-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

FYI - These dont require men/women to go over and die. en.wikipedia.org...(missile)

And they will work just fine for taking out a facility/power plant.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Agreed
. This from somebody that has made their ATS career calling America and it's allies warmongers. Really is priceless. Star.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Maybe we do on ATS but that does not describe what the general public wants.

Though I certainly hope that Obama comes to his senses and refuses to aid Israel against Iran. This probably won't happen but one can dream, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
reply to post by seabag

Agreed
. This from somebody that has made their ATS career calling America and it's allies warmongers. Really is priceless. Star.

The USS Liberty.
No boot licker here sir, Ill leave that to the experienced.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

We ARE warmongers whether you acknowledge it or not.

People who think that we're defending anything of ours over there need to get a reality check.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Exactly how is that video relevent to my post

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Saucerwench

Maybe we do on ATS but that does not describe what the general public wants.

Though I certainly hope that Obama comes to his senses and refuses to aid Israel against Iran. This probably won't happen but one can dream, right?
I don't get the impression that Obama has a choice. I don't believe that Obama wants to attack and kill his Muslim friends in Iran but Obama is still an American asset afterall and will be used to further American interests, whether he likes it or not. Which brings me back to my theory that the U.S. chose the biggest fool that they could find to play the part of the Islamic messiah. Yeah sure Obama is making the US look dumb at the moment but maybe that ruse is to ultimately deceive Islam into believing that he is actually their savior. Some Islamic prophecies say that the Mahdi will 'rise in the west' so maybe the CIA just up and decided to make Islam's dream...or curse come true in Obama.

reply to post by JMech

We ARE warmongers whether you acknowledge it or not.

People who think that we're defending anything of ours over there need to get a reality check.

yep, I agree and Obama is the ultimate American weapon against Islam.
edit on 3-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

For the last time, he is NOT a muslim!

Can we get rid of this meme once and for all? It does not belong on ATS of all the places.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled]I don't get the impression that Obama has a choice. I don't believe that Obama wants to attack and kill his Muslim friends in Iran but Obama is still an American asset afterall and will be used to further American interests, whether he likes it or not. Which brings me back to my theory that the U.S. chose the biggest fool that they could find to play the part of the Islamic messiah. Yeah sure Obama is making the US look dumb at the moment but maybe that ruse is to ultimately deceive Islam into believing that he is actually their savior. Some Islamic prophecies say that the Mahdi will 'rise in the west' so maybe the CIA just up and decided to make Islam's dream come true in Obama.

This is one of the best post on reasons for attacking Iran,

And at best its "bat crap crazy"

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

For the last time, he is NOT a muslim!

Can we get rid of this meme once and for all? It does not belong on ATS of all the places.

You're right that it is completely irrelevant whether Obama is a Muslim or not...all that really matters is that other Muslims believe that Obama is a Muslim, which they do.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by chizeled]I don't get the impression that Obama has a choice. I don't believe that Obama wants to attack and kill his Muslim friends in Iran but Obama is still an American asset afterall and will be used to further American interests, whether he likes it or not. Which brings me back to my theory that the U.S. chose the biggest fool that they could find to play the part of the Islamic messiah. Yeah sure Obama is making the US look dumb at the moment but maybe that ruse is to ultimately deceive Islam into believing that he is actually their savior. Some Islamic prophecies say that the Mahdi will 'rise in the west' so maybe the CIA just up and decided to make Islam's dream come true in Obama.

This is one of the best post on reasons for attacking Iran,

And at best its "bat crap crazy"

well its not really a reason to attack Iran...
it's just a theory as to what the CIA's ultimate purpose for Obama may be.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Don't you have a bridge to crawl back under?

Show us proof then. I doubt that you have anything credible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join