It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncontrollable Inflationary Conflagration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
John Taylor Warns Of A "Highly Disastrous, Totally Uncontrollable Inflationary Conflagration"

It seems that the New World Order that has been talked about for so long by the makers of peace is turning out to be nothing more than a good example of bad behavior. Objectivism is the philosophy of the Liberal mindset. The basic idea is to take rather than give. What is taken is supposedly then redistributed down the market chain to the lower parts of society. What we can easily see from this is clear enough for a child to see. If everyone is only out for themselves, a war of thievery is the result. God is the judge. We are the witnesses.

Key Points from the article:

During the past few years, the activist strain of central banking has spread around the world like wildfire, but the impact of this change on the future course of the global economy is very unclear. The number of countries involved now covers the developed world, the multitude of interventions in the financial market has expanded dramatically, and the amounts involved are exponentially higher than they were in 1979 when the Chrysler bailout began the process. Back then, the US Treasury guaranteed a $1.5 billion loan to the automaker, but the government demanded and received $2 billion in concessions from labor, the company, and other stakeholders.

Now, 14 years after LTCM, we know that the previous quarter century was just child’s play. The central banks have to pay a lot more for optimism today. Loans aren’t enough; now they must give the money away. Printing presses are running flat out (I know this is different than Zimbabwe, but…) and the developed world monetary base is almost three times higher than it was at the start of 2008.

All this money sloshing around is nothing but kindling. This is enough to start one hell of a large inflationary fire, but probably not until we have a deflationary panic first – which will add even more kindling to the pile.

For you and I, there is only one answer. (Prayer for our Leaders to Repent) Giving is the only way to earn reward. Taking only creates a debt to suffer. Altruism is the cure for Objectivism and greed. Christ said it 2000 years ago when he addressed the "Experts" in the law who were manipulating the people to feed their greed for wealth and power. The first are last and the last are first. Humility over pride is the way to see God through the eyes of love. God is love. Jesus is the evidence and the way to the Father. Taking on the name of the Lord means taking on His character. Anything short of this is taking the name of the Lord in vain.

edit on 2-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
50 years ago your kids were EVERYTHING and setting them up wiht a good future was what life was about.

We now live in a world of greed and me me me.

People have familys but dont seem to care about their futures like they did years back.

Its inevitable while we think they way we do and dont seem to care about anyone except our next generation.

new topics

join