It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Multiple states that want obama OFF the Ballot this year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
list of state s who so far have either filed cases to kepp obama off the ballot due to his non-legal status, or who are making plans to (go to the siteobamaballotchallenge.com... and click on each one on the right for more info)
Alabama News
Arizona News
Ballot News Blog
California News
Florida News
Georgia News
Hawaii News
Idaho News
Illinois News
Indiana News
Iowa News
Maryland News
Massachusetts News
Michigan News
Natural Born Citizenship
New Hampshire Action Items
New Hampshire Ballot Challenge Resources
New Hampshire News
New Jersey News
New Mexico News
New York News
North Carolina News
Ohio News
Oklahoma News
Pennsylvania News
South Carolina News
Tennessee News
Texas News
Uncategorized
Virginia News
Washington News
Wyoming News

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Don't you mean "List of states where a handful of folks within in each state want Obama off the ballot" ?

I highly doubt this is a statewide desire considering California and Illinois.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Agreed. This is just individuals and not state sponsored. In that case, add Louisiana to the list. I'll start a blog and petition later.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This should be called a list of states that have people stupid, crazy, or racist enough to waste the courts time with the same foolish claims that anybody with an IQ above 5 knows have been proven wrong a hundred times. You know who you do not see making those challenges? Obamas arch enemies in the Republican Party. Do you know why? Because they have IQs above 5.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
wrong! some of them, like AZ, actually are being initiated by people in their govts.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This should be called a list of states that have people stupid, crazy, or racist enough to waste the courts time with the same foolish claims that anybody with an IQ above 5 knows have been proven wrong a hundred times. You know who you do not see making those challenges? Obamas arch enemies in the Republican Party. Do you know why? Because they have IQs above 5.

Good luck being taken seriously while waving around the race card. Get an original argument.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Care to provide the "proof" you speak of ? so far, we get NOTHING from this "president" in the way of proof. AND therein lies the problem, now isnt it?

On contrare- his so called proof of a BC that was posted online last year has proven to be a phony. Watch this
www.youtube.com...

then come back and explain?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Oh okay.

I'll give you ONE state and "Uncategorized" whatever that's supposed to mean.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh dear lord. I should know better than this.... From this day forward anyone who disagrees with me is racist towards generic white people, indians, europeans, Vikings, the French and Gaul.... I'll recheck my family tree cause I'm sure I'm missing some ethnicities there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

God can they do that?

I wanted George Bush off the Ballot in '04

If I had know it was this easy to boot his but off the ballot I might have tried!

Let's quit being ridiculous because we think it will give us some slaps on the back
or stars from some of our "group think" friends.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larrelye

Oh dear lord. I should know better than this.... From this day forward anyone who disagrees with me is racist towards generic white people, indians, europeans, Vikings, the French and Gaul.... I'll recheck my family tree cause I'm sure I'm missing some ethnicities there.

Of all the Gaul! You sound like a mutt and funny thing is the poster you are quoting (edit) CASUALLY MENTIONS race. Why are you suggesting anything that poster said is aimed at generic white people? The criticism was based on IQ. That stands for intelligence quotient. Which can be a greater than or less than topic as you so deftly illustrate.

edit on 2-3-2012 by newcovenant because: Thanks!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Care to provide the "proof" you speak of ? so far, we get NOTHING from this "president" in the way of proof. AND therein lies the problem, now isnt it?

On contrare- his so called proof of a BC that was posted online last year has proven to be a phony. Watch this
www.youtube.com...

then come back and explain?

He gave you his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. You want him to crawl back into his mothers womb and be born again where you can see him and that ain't gonna happen.

Do you think there are NOT a lot of people WAY more politically connected than you are, with scads more money than you have, with an army of powerful attorneys, researchers and assistants at their disposal who also DO NOT WANT THIS MAN IN OFFICE? Don't you think that if this were true the man would be proven ineligible and booted out of office?

Get a life for God sakes. Half the country voted for this man and half of them want to see him for another 4 years. Suck it up and be an adult about it for crissakes. You'll have plenty of time to ruin the country when it is your turn. Too bad you won't have 3 trillion to give away to pharmaceutical companies and your wealthy friends like GWB did but I am sure the next Republican President will have something just as crafty PRO-corporate welfare, anti human welfare - up his (or her) sleeve.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Of all the Gaul! You sound like a mutt and funny thing is the poster you are quoting said nothing about race. Why are you suggesting anything that poster said was based on generic white people or race? It was based on IQ. That stands for intelligence quotient. That can be a greater than or less than topic as you so deftly illustrate.

Actually, yes, he did mention race.

"...stupid, crazy, or racist enough..."

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry. The poster did use the word racist. Maybe you should read completely before responding. I sound like a mutt? I am American. Therefore, I guess I am. Thank you. I have a very diverse heritage and culture which only leads me to do more research on my family and educate myself on my own history. I am very proud of where I come from and my ancestors. Thank you for your response.

ETA: Race should not be mentioned in this discussion. Even casually. Which was the point of my post.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Larrelye

What he said was "stupid, crazy, or racist..." The "or" means that a person that brings a birther case to the court is either stupid, crazy, or racist. It does not imply all of the above. Are you saying that there are no birthers out there whose motivation stems entirely from racism?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Absolutely not. Some people are racist. Some people may do things like this because they don't like college graduates also. Why was that not mentioned?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry. The poster did use the word racist. Maybe you should read completely before responding. I sound like a mutt? I am American. Therefore, I guess I am. Thank you. I have a very diverse heritage and culture which only leads me to do more research on my family and educate myself on my own history. I am very proud of where I come from and my ancestors. Thank you for your response.

ETA: Race should not be mentioned in this discussion. Even casually. Which was the point of my post.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

You are correct and have my most humble apologies, though "racist" was briefly included in the preamble, his critique actually was regarding IQ.

I am proud of myself. I could care less what ancestry is behind me since there are good and bad in everyone of them. A mutt too - Spanish, Canadian, English, Irish and Italian and as white as flour but like you say this is not about race. I voted for the man. It is about people of this country thinking votes don't count unless they are theirs. Have a little respect for fellow Americans who voted for him. If this is our system - This is our system. You can't just go changing it because you don't like the results. This is not Putins Russia.
edit on 2-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Larrelye

I think he was covering that under stupid and crazy. The reason he brings up racist specifically because it is likely that more than a number of these cases are racially motivated. Just look at birthers' current frontman, Joe Arpaio. He is currently under federal investigation due to his practices as a sheriff. Among the methods he is accused of using is racial profiling. Would you say it's unfair to call his motivations racially based when he has a history of racist actions? And once again let's not forget this is the man that birthers are currently heaping praise upon. So if the man currently leading the charge for birthers is a man who is currently under investigation for, among other things, being racist don't you think it apt to mention racism by name when discussing the possible motivators for birthers?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
glad to see my state on the list, obama is an evil sinister man, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah i can see why my home state of Indiana is on that list.

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah is is Fox News but everyone knows election fraud exists if people forged signatures in my state how many others?

Video link

video.foxnews.com...

Take your pick Birther or election fraud either way Obama was not elected LEGALLY.

new topics

top topics

join