It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails mentioned/discussed on Austrailan News 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here's an Interesting article concerning Chemtrails and their Connection to H.A.A.R.P.

" How HAARP works, and a possible real reason why there are "chem trails"

Most people do not realize this, but common air - the air we all breathe, is also a semiconductor, and it can be made to behave just like a piece of silicon if the right doping agents are added to it.

If you wish to modify the electrical characteristics of the atmosphere, you need to use an aircraft to disperse the doping agents at a high altitude. If you then take a pair of huge transmitters, such as haarp, and transmit a frequency to a specific region which is timed to phase cancel against the opposing transmitter the frequencies they transmit will vanish and leave a standing DC bias voltage in the atmosphere at the selected region............".

SOURCE
www.jimstonefreelance.com...
edit on 3-3-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

That source is complete nonsense.

Air is NOT a "semiconductor".....not when it is normal and breathable by Humans. VERY high voltage currents, as when electrical charges build up, can ionize the molecules, and the electrons then conduct very, very high voltage electricity....very briefly.

We know this as "lightning". You do not live well in lightning, nor is breathing it recommended.

HAARP has NO effect on the actual atmosphere that you are familiar with, in terms of what you consider "air". It only affects the ionosphere. Which doesn't even begin until at least 50 Km above the surface of the planet.

You know, any crackpot and nitwit can write a load of pseudo-science and then host a website where they post it. Only to further dumb-down society.

Doesn't make any of that crap valid, nor true. Go, learn some real science.
edit on Sat 3 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Never seen so much back peddling in my life over an April Fools TV joke! How is the perspective thing working out? Have you figured it out yet? Seen any aircraft shooting up into the sky recently? Yet another epic fail of a thread from yourself. You are making ATS better than the Comedy Channel! What next?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hello - I live where that news broadcast is the local news. For a week or so prior to that report I have noticed quite a few chemtrails. I actually remembered that my mobile phone is also a camera and took some photographs. The photographs are over my home and from supermarket carparks and in residential areas.

Then comes the rain - coincidence - I think not. We are primarily a farming community and I imagine the rain was turned on by HAARP to ensure the chemtrails were washed to the earth. There are two HAARP stations in Australia and I have no doubt they are involved in the latest flooding rains.

Had a scheduled appointment with my personal physician and asked whether there was an increase in skin and/or respiratory problems recently. He commented yes for the respiratory problems.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
How is it an april fools joke anyway. Like i said before the news team didnt actually fly planes over on purpose to make the story. The trails are there anyway.

The only joke the reporters for some reason find funny, is by them saying "Theres all these plane trails everywhere and they are poisening you and/or geoengineering your planet!" hahahah? Thats not funny or even close.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

It is funny when you sit back and think through the 'chemtrail hoax'. Generated by people who create dvds and websites for the 'chemtrail believers' that persistent contrails only appeared in the late 1990s. The near hysteria on the Internet over so called 'Chemtrails' is what they are making fun of. People who are ignorant of aviation and twist what they can't understand into a bogeyman belief. 'Chemtrailers' will still be wondering in decades to come why the 'truth' has not come to light.

Some examples from the UK. Quite sad to think that these people are deluding themselves after stumbling upon videos such 'What In the World Are They Spraying'. Just listen to the pure ignorance of aviation being spouted on the following. He claims that yesterday was beautifully warm and that he was being sprayed at low altitude. Yet again someone trying to compare temperatures at ground level with those at high altitude. When will the ignorance stop?

Part 2 of this phone call can be found on his YT Channel

Yet another example of a 'true-believer' wasting his time because he can't understand aviation.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

How many tgimes does this have to be explained?:

Then comes the rain - coincidence - I think not.

When weather that includes the possibility of rain is approaching your region, THAT is when more contrails are likely to form.

Just as certain other types of clouds are harbingers of rain, so too are contrails.

It is that simple. They are not the "cause" of rain --- they are an indicator of changing weather to come.

Period.

.... and I imagine the rain was turned on by HAARP to ensure the chemtrails were washed to the earth. There are two HAARP stations in Australia and I have no doubt they are involved in the latest flooding rains.

Unbelievable!!

No, HAARP cannot affect the weather.

Period.

End.

Please try to learn the science of the technology that is HAARP. Start by studying what the letters that make up that acronym stand for, and what they mean.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thank you for your interest but I did not ask you to tell me I am wrong. I know what I am learning and what I am seeing.

Please read my post properly if you insist on analysing it - I photographed the chemtrails and then the rain came. As for HAARP - it is involved in weather manipulation.

Please see that while you are welcome to post your beliefs and comments - that does not mean you have to assume you are correct. I have a mind and I like to explore all possibilities - unlike you - you seem to be very fixed and very convinced that you know all about what is happening in the sky.

I know what I see and I have an intellect that likes to read widely and consider all aspects of chemtrails.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

We are primarily a farming community and I imagine the rain was turned on by HAARP to ensure the chemtrails were washed to the earth.

You should be able to find "it" in the soil then shouldn't you - go take some samples - send them off to labs, get them tested - let us know what you find.

There are two HAARP stations in Australia

Where are those?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

You photographed contrails. Normal contrails. Claiming that they were "chemtrails" is simply a shot in the dark of ignorance.

There exists NO technology capable of producing rain out of thin air. Now I ask: Did you listen to any of your local weather forecasts, for your area, before the rain started?

IF you did, were they predicting rain? If, as you say, you are "learning", then you must also pay attention to the actual science, and the rest of the world around you, and what is happening.....lest you confuse "effect" with the wrong "cause".

Have you ever heard of the many ways that mariners have been using the skies to predict the weather, for many centuries? The maritime heritage, before technology and satellites and the science of meteorology, include a lot of lore handed down because of observation. Cloud patterns would be observed and weather changes that followed noted. Time and again, over and over, the same patterns. People began to realize that clouds could foretell weather.

Just do a Web search for clouds+weather+prediction (or similar keywords). If you truly want to learn.

And, no.....HAARP cannot "manipulate" weather. It is simply not possible. There are countless nitwit pseudo-science-spewing websites written by crackpots, or repeating work done by other crackpots claiming that HAARP can "do this" and "do that".....it is all rubbish.

You should study the real science involved in that technology, too. Also, learn about the Earth's atmosphere. The heights of the various layers. HAARP is designed to interact with a layer called the "ionosphere". Do you know where that is? It begins at about 50 km above the surface. Does the significance of that height mean anything? It should.

All weather begins in the troposphere.....this is the part of atmosphere from the ground up to around 8 to 16 km (.....the actual height of the top of the trop....called the 'tropopause'....varies seasonally, and with latitude. It is higher nearer the Equator).

Above the tropopause is the stratosphere. This is where cirrus clouds, and contrails (which are simply another type of cirrus cloud) reside. The only time any weather is found in the stratosphere is when it has "punched" up into it from below....in the form of massive cumulo-nimbus (thunderstorm) clouds. The very energetic ones that have a lot of vertical motion will rise above the tropopause on occasion....but, not for long.

Really, isn't there a University nearby where you can go take some classes? Or, a library....at least some books on weather and the science of meteorology, as a starting point for the basics.

Even online.....there must be tons of resources there, too......

For proper learning.

Edit: Here, took me less than ten seconds to find this source.

edit on Sat 3 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

HAARP in Australia have a station not far from Alice Springs in the Northern Territory - visible via Google Earth. There is another station in Western Australia. Taxpayers have paid for the stations to be built and I am curious as to why the taxpayers are not better informed about where their monies are being spent - could it be that information is controlled by the cabal/illuminati/whatever?

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Pine Gap is not HAARP like at all.

It doesn't even have anything that could be confused with what a HAARP facility has.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You do this everytime - you insist on trying to convince posters on Above Top Secret that you are right and people who chose to believe in chemtrails are wrong.

Please accept that you may not be right or at least learn to accept the fact there are people in society who will not be swayed by you - just because you say so. For every resource you cite there are resources that cite the opposite.

You look like you are a paid disinformation agent - you may not be but your dogged insistence on trying to teach anyone who disagrees with you - to believe what you believe - reeks of a person who is not open to anything new.

Your behaviour is highly suggestive of a person who wants to control information instead of allowing a free flow. I have stated to you once before - while I respect your opinion and references I know what I see and what I am discerning from my research. You have not convinced me to believe what you do - and today is no different to last time - you have not convinced me to change my mind.

Contrails are largely made of water vapour and dissipate within about a minute after forming from the rear of an aircraft - not unlike the steam that emanates from a boiling kettle - it dissipates into the atmosphere quite quickly without leaving a visible trace.

Chemtrails are visible for hours sometimes entire 24 hour periods and even longer. Chemtrails do not dissipate quickly or even at all - they can spread out and linger on. There are sites on the internet that display photographic evidence of a variety of chemtrails and their forms. There are a variety of documentaries that are very informative and cite direct evidence.

Are you now going to tell me that every single website and documentary are false and misleading? For I could counter that with everything you have been taught is wrong - unless of course you are never wrong. I respect your view - why is is so hard to respect that people do not see the world the way you do?

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Where did I mention Pine Gap? I do not understand your brief response. HAARP have two stations in Australia and one is visible on Google Earth not far from Alice Springs. Another is situated in Western Australia.

Pine Gap is completely separate from what I am referencing.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Contrails are largely made of water vapour and dissipate within about a minute after forming from the rear of an aircraft - not unlike the steam that emanates from a boiling kettle - it dissipates into the atmosphere quite quickly without leaving a visible trace.

Water vapor is invisible. Contrails are made of water vapor that has condensed, and then frozen into tiny ice crystals. It's a cloud, and it can last for hours.

Look it up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Uncinus asked regarding trails,
"So why do they look exactly like persistent spreading contrails then?"

Er, why does a pork sausage look like a beef sausage ?

Geddit yet ?

edit on 073131p://03America/Chicago03 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

edit on 073131p://03America/Chicago03 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Pine gap is not far from Alice Springs.

There is nothing else nearby.

These are the coordinates to Pine gap:

23°47'57.29"S 133°44'18.06"E

If they're different to your HAARP facility, can you share the coordinates for it.

But I'm fairly certain you have have been misled in some way, same as you have been mislead that contrails can't persist for hours.

If you are going to do your research, don't research one side of an argument, that isn't research, that is just confirming your beliefs.

Challenge them.

Learn how and why a contrail can persist for hours,

Learn to question everything, even your own beliefs.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Where did I mention Pine Gap? I do not understand your brief response. HAARP have two stations in Australia and one is visible on Google Earth not far from Alice Springs. Another is situated in Western Australia.

I take it you didn't pay attention to the location of where Chadwickus is at did you?

Let me give you a hint Western Australia, so I would think he just has a good idea as to where you would be talking about,but please share with us the location of these HAARP stations in Australia?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

And why are they keep appearing in large numbers all over the globe? Why now? Why we didn't have this much of "contrails" in the past?

First there is more air travel all over the globe nowadays, and as far as this much contrails in the past well we have as far back as WWII,

So you see these aren't any new phenomenon by far.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Incorrect.

Your behaviour is highly suggestive of a person who wants to control information instead of allowing a free flow.

NO, I just shudder at the ignorance displayed on a topic that I happen to know a great deal about.

The mistaken beliefs are present in the very post I am replying to (as already pointed out by Uncinus). The mistaken belief, misunderstanding regarding the nature of a contrail.

To re-iterate: A CONTRAIL is a type of cirrus cloud. It is not composed of water vapor per se....it is water -based, in the form of many multiples of trillions of tiny ice crystals. Water ice that has condensed from water vapor, of course.

Since a CONTRAIL is a type of cloud, it will exhibit the same behaviour as any other similar cloud (in this case, a cirrus type).

This is not about trying to "control information" ---- it is about explaining facts, and science, and true information to people who refuse to grasp the facts and science and truth.

To use an analogy. Centuries ago, there was much misconception about the Human body. Even so-called "doctors", in various eras in history, had the wrong ideas. For a long time. Until the advent of science, and the scientific method, and proper research and study.

One of the misconceptions (of many) was that the blood of ill people was somehow to "blame" for their illness....and that bleeding out the "bad" blood would help them to get better. It was not known that blood is essential to life.....or, that too little can be fatal.

So, imagine if there were a myth going around in today's world that advocated "blood-letting" as a means to all sorts of "cures"....and that there were pages and pages of nonsense on the Web that espoused this claim, and that were written in a way to call attention to "cases" where it "seemed" to work....all written in a manner that was deceptive, yet cleverly enough that some people began to believe it.

I'm not a medical doctor of course....but would not have to be in order to see the ridiculousness of such claims, as I used in the example above. Now, imagine that an actual, knowledgeable doctor was trying to convince some "true believer" in the hoax and myth of "bloodletting"?

That may seem a frivolous comparison, and perhaps not very likely.....but, it is designed merely as one form of outline as to the current state of "chemtrails"....and the business of this con-job and the cottage-industry that has grown up to support the hoax, and the con.

The myth is spurred by the people who really want to "control information" --- they are liars, and they know it. Scattered amongst them are the people who are the victims, because they are falling for the ruse.

Those sorts are very, very useful for the hucksters, since they act as unwitting recruiters for yet more victims of this con.

Ask yourself: Going on two decades, now Why is there still NO evidence, at all, of "chemtrails"? NO photos of airplanes that are "spraying" at 30,000 feet and above. NO photos of these airplanes on the ground, close-up, where some unknown "something" is being loaded on them that shouldn't be. NO "whistleblowers" coming forward.

In nearly 20 years??

This should raise red flags for everyone who "believes".....

(PS....also, when you accuse me of wishing to "control Information".....does my "control" extend to the Internet, too?? I mean, I provided just one link, of many, to a web page describing a tiny aspect of the nature of our atmosphere. Did you read the link? Did you learn? Or not? Did I "control" the information on that web page?)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by Uncinus

Uncinus asked regarding trails,
"So why do they look exactly like persistent spreading contrails then?"

Er, why does a pork sausage look like a beef sausage ?

Geddit yet ?

Because beef and pork are basically chemically identical when reduced to sausage form.

Are you suggesting that chemtrails are made of something that's chemically identical to water?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join