It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails mentioned/discussed on Austrailan News 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Was there actually anything wrong in what I said?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How sad......another case of perfectly normal contrails.....clearly when you see the video footage, they look exactly the same as every other example of contrails in every other claimed "chemtrail" video ever shown.

And, a news broadcast from 2009 originally...and as pointed out, made on 1st April as a joke....just as many times such stories are put out like that, in order for intelligent people to have a laugh.

This is similar to when the USAF Flight Engineer on a KC-10 tanker uploaded his video to YouTube, and jokingly called it "chemtrails".....even acting it up a bit with the pilots, just to poke fun at the nitwits on YouTube who would immediately lap it up.

If people cannot differentiate between satire and reality, then I fear for the fate of Humanity.

This reminds me: I haven't seen an article from The Onion posted here on ATS lately as if it were true. That's always amusing, too.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

How sad. Another ego driven response from a debunker.

April Fool's joke? wth are you talking about? really .... what are you talking about?

A joke so you "intelligent" people can have a laugh? Are you serious?

Your cockiness is dripping down into my post. Get over yourself.

And no..... the pics look exactly like chemtrail grids that have been shown before.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Very interesting article! Thanks for your insight. Solar flares weren't a reason for chemtrails that I had considered, but that sounds like a very likely scenario. There has been so much going on lately, increase in earthquakes, volcanos, strange weather and a definte increase in natural disasters. I know that some people deny these things, but I tend to think that they are either in denial or they just enjoy debunking. It's hard for me to see how anyone can deny the strange things that are going on. Also, the strange noises being heard may also be related to this. If there is another planet's gravitational pull affecting the earth, perhaps that would explain the strange noises, booms and flashes going on. Certainly the government would not warn us of anything like this.

You seem pretty knowledgable about these things, and so I have a theory/question. In the midwest where I am at, there are very few chemtrails and also we haven't had any of the strange noises, booms or flashes. Perhaps the chemtrails are connected in a sense to the areas where the noises, booms and flashes are being reported. Could they be "hotspots" persay, where the spraying is taking place because it is neccesary as indicated by the noises, booms etc. What's your take on that? Do you think it's all connected?

I think aerosol spraying (aka: chemtrails) work in direct conjunction with HAARP. Distributing aluminum particles or 'mirrors' would be an attempt to deflect the Sun's rays. But that's where I stop. I am simply not knowledgeable enough, or at all, to understand the basic principles of atmospheric science.

As far as all the earthquakes, rumblings, booms, noises etc. We have a slippery slope to climb because we have to realize, we're in the age of information. Everything and anything can be had with a click of your mouse.

So at first I considered the speed of information is just processing all this info a lot quicker now opposed to 25 years ago therefore, we're just hearing about more things. Which doesn't necessarily mean more things are happening. So it's a very tough call. But remember, when it snowed in New York, people out in California didn't hear about for weeks during the pony-express days so....we're speeding up and speeding out of control.

We're reaching a crescendo. Whether it's natural or man-made, it doesn't matter because it's all too fast, too much, too confusing, too chaotic, too distrusting, too divided and too corrupt to keep this pace for too much longer.
So something will give soon. It must. It has to.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

How sad. Another ego driven response from a debunker.

April Fool's joke? wth are you talking about? really .... what are you talking about?

A joke so you "intelligent" people can have a laugh? Are you serious?

Your cockiness is dripping down into my post. Get over yourself.

And no..... the pics look exactly like chemtrail grids that have been shown before.

I encourage you not to encourage ProudWacker. Let him hang himself.

The joke is on the fool who rests on this being a joke. I think it was a perfect platform to present this. Because it didn't QUITE say this was a factual phenomena (CEO probably quelled that idea) but they laid down JUST enough visual evidence to suggest it was! Actually quite brilliant!

It honestly doesn't matter what these people on these forums think. We know they're entitled to their opinion but some of them just stalk and ambush these threads in hopes to persuade a confused individual whose undecided.

It's ego. They want everyone to believe how they believe for some reason. Piped Piper syndrome? Not loved enough as a child? Too much fiber? I dunno.

Bottom line? It's not making the problem go away.
Yeah.. too bad we all can't ban together and demand answers, 7 billion strong so whether deliberate or design....it is what it is.
But please don't invite him to respond because all he wants is to be heard/read and little does he realize all he achieves is a lot of scrolling action!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Oh they're awake. They're just in denial.

Great analogy with the UFOs
Well done!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

I thought maybe you'd find this intriguing. Doesn't say much but also, doesn't deny much.
They actually look quite comfortable answering a question about Planet X.
This was last year by the way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Was there actually anything wrong in what I said?

No - that is why you got attacked ad hominem rather than anything actually said being analysed.

Debunking responses are pretty repetitive these days - that is because the science and factual information doesn't change regardless of which version of the chemtrail hoax is being proposed in any particular case.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So how does this video have any relevance to the OP?

Funny I thought this was a thread about chemtrails and yet you just go in a total different direction with this video, good job..

As with all your videos you seem to try and make something that is easily explained and twist it around to fit your idea. Another good job.

You don't cease to amaze us do you?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

wow, this is my local news station, I never thought my little corner of the world would make it on ATS

A few things I want to add is the contrails cant be a conspiracy to keep Aus in a drought, if so it's no longer working.
for many years i believed in the chemtrail conspiracy, but i have come to believe there is nothing heneous in it, although after looking into this conspiracy at a local level i confirm with the reporter that (most) of these trails are not on a regular flight paths

I personaly feel there is more harm sitting in heavy traffic every day going to and from work. not to mention some of the things we ingest in our food and water.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I personally think a huge celestial body is coming in. It's been hinted for the past 5+ years that NASA has discovered something 4 times the size of Jupiter, tugging on the outer planets. But it hasn't be 'seen'. Yet, it's been named. Now, let me try to recall the different names. We have Tyche, Nemesis, Hercolubus, Wormwoodm Nibiru and Planet X.

And when do you think this celestial body is due to arrive?

I wonder if I may know the date?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It's ego. They want everyone to believe how they believe for some reason. Piped Piper syndrome? Not loved enough as a child? Too much fiber? I dunno.

You do know that works both ways don't you?

HA..... did you ever consider that you don't really know half as much as you think you do?......and what you think you know, is in fact wrong?

Did you ever consider that?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

....i confirm with the reporter that (most) of these trails are not on a regular flight paths.

I cannot find access to free online sources for Australian High Enroute Aeronautical Charts that cold be referenced to show that this is a mistaken belief.

However, if you wished you could purchase them.....or alternately, you might be able to find an airline pilot in your country who has done the revisions to his/her Charts, and is discarding the expired ones. These are cycled regularly, and also whenever there is a major change of some sort.....the new charts are issued, and those supersede the previous ones....which then are no longer valid for navigation.

This is a link I found for the purchase of the sorts of Charts I mentioned....these are used above 20,000 feet (FL 200) where contrails will form. They are $11.00 each, but you need only one....if you're in SouthEastern Australia, looks like H-3 shows good coverage. H-1 covers the East coast. H-5 has the Oceanic routes and over to New Zealand.

Budget Pilot Supplies.com

As you can see from the website, the current Charts will expire on 31st May, 2012. So, pilots will be chucking them around then, as they get new ones issued.

It occurs to me that if you contact that online store, they may have old Charts, if you ask them. That's a possibility I suppose.

When you see them, they will be similar to these examples of the U.S. High Enroute Charts:

Link to U.S. Enroute H-4

BTW....a really neat feature of that website ^ ^ ^ above is it is interactive.....when you hover your mouse cursor over an airport it shows the current Aviation Weather reports. Also, the airport symbols are color-coded depending on the type of weather they currently are experiencing, based on ceiling and visibility. Green for VFR and ceiling above 3,000 feet, visibility 3 miles or greater, blue for MVFR (Marginal VFR, ceiling below 3,000 feet, and/or visibility below 3 miles) and red for IFR.

Neato.....wish someone Down Under (and in other countries) would host such a service as 'SkyVector' here in the States

So, when and if you have access to the actual Australian High Enroute Charts, you can then compare the contrail locations to the normal High Airways that are part of the air navigation system.

Keep in mind that contrails, once formed, will act just as other clouds do.....since they are nothing but cirrus clouds, after all. They will drift with the prevailing winds. So, if airplane 'A' flies along a certain Airway, which is of course referenced to locations on the ground, and it forms a persistent contrail, then that trail will move with the wind, if there is any. So, next comes along airplane'B' on the same route.....again, in the same location relative to the ground below, and it also makes a persistent contrail. The first one (from airplane 'A') would have drifted with the wind.....so airplane 'B's contrail would be offset from the first one...and parallel to it. This is how the parallel lines occur.

Now, add other flights that are crossing in a different direction those first two, and you begin to see a "grid" pattern. It is that simple, once you understand it.

This Link has an extensive write-up, with photos and diagrams, to further explain it visually.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

April Fool's joke? wth are you talking about? really

Apparently you didn't see the full version of that newscast? It was posted back on Page 1. Can I presume this is the case?

Here.....the OP's version was edited by the person who uploaded it to YouTube. They cut off the last bit.

Pay attention to this video --- you will see it is identical to the one in the OP...until time mark 1:44. Listen carefully, again after time 1:36:

(voice over):

......and even though it's April Fool's Day, we can only hope, this joke's not on us. John Ryan, WINNews.

Then pay particular attention to the two newscasters. This part was edited out in the OP's version. They can hardly keep a straight face, as they are in on the joke.

SO yeah....."chemtrail" believers have been punked! (again...)

edit on Fri 2 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I did come to ATS being a chemtrail believer, but thanks to a few members including yourself, you providided me with enough conclusive info and directed me to good facts to make me change my mind, well 99% of my mind, I will leave 1% open to the conspiracy. I like to stay open to all possibilities.

Recently I have become close to a hellicopter pilot through my job, I have spent alot of time with him and disscused this issue of contrails, he has pointed out some unusual contrails, well not the actual contrail but the flight path.

I know commercial jets fly above somthing like 30,000 ft, and he is just a chopper pilot, but this guy is very clued up and lives for aviation, so I tend to believe (not claim) he understands common flight paths. so I would like to change my previous statement

....i confirm with the reporter that (most) of these trails are not on a regular flight paths.

to "I tend to agree with the reporter" not confirm, my bad

I'm not so sure about this being an April fools joke, our local stations do somtimes pull an April fools stunt, but they generally do somthing i little more obvious so a day or two later people, even the ones with challenged Intelligence know it was just a joke.

I think it's more like when a TV station does a story on a UFO sighting, its such a fringe subject they feel the need to "take the piss" on the story and not be judged by the public.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How is it an april fools joke anyway. Like i said before the news team didnt actually fly planes over on purpose to make the story. The trails are there anyway.

The only joke the reporters for some reason find funny, is by them saying "Theres all these plane trails everywhere and they are poisening you and/or geoengineering your planet!" hahahah? Thats not funny or even close.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

There are a few flights that would fly over Dubbo.

Melbourne to Brisbane, Sunshine coast, Gold coast etc...

Dubbo in yellow

edit on 3/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Im a bit further south, closer to Wagga Wagga than Dubbo.

The majority over me would be between Sydney to Melbourne and Melbourne to Brisbane.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I thought maybe you'd find this intriguing. Doesn't say much but also, doesn't deny much.
They actually look quite comfortable answering a question about Planet X.
This was last year by the way.

Wow! Very interesting video! Somehow she didn't mangage to convince me that we don't have to worry about planet x.
Anyway, it almost sounded like they think that there might be something out there and that is why they are looking...? Also, in your earlier reply to me, good theory on the aluminum particles in the chemtrails to deflect the solar flares. I hadn't considered that, but I think that would be a good explanation for why they are spraying. It would also explain why some people are getting sick for no reason. Some people are allergic to metals, and I can see that it would definitely affect them to be breathing that stuff in.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why?

Somehow she didn't mangage to convince me that we don't have to worry about planet x.

Why?

It's quite clear what the spacecraft WISE was searching for, and the data it gave. She was very clear on that. The OUTER Solar System.

Anyway, it almost sounded like they think that there might be something out there and that is why they are looking...?

It's more about discovery, and exploration, and gaining better knowledge. It is very, very difficult to find objects out beyond Pluto's orbit.

...... good theory on the aluminum particles in the chemtrails to deflect the solar flares.

There are no such things as "chemtrails". There is no danger to us, physically, from Solar flares. Our planet's magnetic field is sufficient to protect us. One thing that may be of concern in a very strong flare is the electrical grid, and electronics. This is open for debate. But, biological life is not at risk.

There are no "aluminum particles" being "sprayed", sorry. It is just not happening. There has been no evidence for it, no photos, no reports that are credible, only the blind hysteria that is drummed up by those who wish to profit from the hoax and myth of "chemtrails".

It would also explain why some people are getting sick for no reason.

Who?

Where is the evidence for this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join