It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy about Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

I agree with your post that most Muslims are peace loving but the fact they remain silent when these evils are committed in the name of Islam makes them beholden to this evil doctrine.

This could not be more evident than in the case of Israel. They are surrounded by Islamic countries and since their inseption in 1948 have been attacke by every country around them several times . There are calls ringing out from the Friday prayers at mosques throughout the Islamic world calling for their destruction and the retaking of Jerusalam.

Most Muslims are very well read in their Quran and know their own holy book teaches that God gave Israel this land in verses 5:20 and 5:21 amongst other places. Yet it is ignored and the so called peaceful Muslims who know this truth never point it out to the world .

Hypocrisy is rife in all religions and governments , maybe the people are peaceful but remaining silent is as powerful as any warrior.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Azadok because: (no reason given)

i thought it was about forced immigration. After Israel got their land they slowly started taking over.
i really dont know much about and if someone can tell me , it would be very helpful. I feel like this has been going on since the crusades.
And isnt Israel attacking Muslims?
edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There's one major difference between the Nazi scapegoating of the Jews, and the current scenario with Islam. As far as I know at least, back then, the Jews were not violent.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
I know & have many Muslim friends..So how the media portrays the religion at times, is propaganda at its best.

However I do not agree with the Sharia Laws..some of it is controversial to say the least.

I too know many Muslim people and some are very good friends. They also say the same. Islam is all about peace. There are many muslim families in our neighborhood and they are very calm and friendly people.

And regarding Sharia Laws, even I hate them very badly. AFAIK, Sharia Laws aren't mentioned in Quran or any other holy book. Those are made by the ones who want to rule the society and wants to silence everyone under the fear of those laws.

Did a google search and this yahoo answers page says that there is no mention of Sharia Law in Quran.
answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
There's one major difference between the Nazi scapegoating of the Jews, and the current scenario with Islam. As far as I know at least, back then, the Jews were not violent.

So the muslims you have seen on television or even in real are just brainwashed and motivated by their evil leaders who seek to destroy peace. Please broaden your vision. As a member of ATS, I think you know about the reality of MSM. If TPTB wants to target a muslim country they will push down more and more of muslim violence # via MSM to gain your support in killing them.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Please straighten me out. Are the polls that show about 1/4 of Muslim youth in the West are OK with suicide bombing sometimes, wrong? Pew polls are widely accepted and reasonably accurate, did they blow it on this one poll? And in Some Muslim countries, polls indicate the number accepting suicide bombing as a tool is over 50%. Is that poll result wrong, too?

With which groups, besides Muslims. is suicide bombing acceptable to the degree Muslims indicate that it is?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by morpheusxxz

So the muslims you have seen on television or even in real are just brainwashed and motivated by their evil leaders who seek to destroy peace.

Um, no. Sorry. The Ottoman Empire existed before the American government started installing its' own dictators in Islamic countries. India and Indonesia didn't become Islamic nations due to pro-American mind control, either.

My point is that while the American government is trying to demonise Islam, Muslims don't do themselves any favours, where clearing their own names is concerned.

The Jews genuinely were (largely) innocent victims, with the exception of the Rothschilds etc. To a much greater degree, Muslims aren't. That's also the reason why the cabal have done so much better in choosing Islam as the current scapegoat of the week.

When the Nazis killed the Jews, they just passively took it, for the most part. Muslims on the other hand genuinely do seek to conquer the planet; and yes, while some contemporary Jews are trying to take over the place as well, they generally do it via money and political intrigue. The Islamic strategy is simply outright violence. The Jews don't do that, because they know they lose the moral high ground if they do, and they are too fond of portraying themselves as victims.
edit on 2-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral

Originally posted by bl4ke360
I'm going to bed now so this is the last thing I have to say about the subject. Let me make an analogy. When you leave food out and and you find an ant infestation afterward, how do you get rid of the problem? Do you kill the ants and assume the problem is dealt with? No, because the problem lies at the source. Where those ants came from. Similarly, the violent muslim extremists can be seen as the ants in the analogy, and the only method about preventing their violence is to destroy the source. Otherwise they will keep coming back like the ants would. The source of course is the koran. If the koran was invalidated, violent muslims would cease to exist. That's why the "war on terror" is pointless because there will be a never-ending supply of muslim combatants. For the record I am not against muslims, but the teachings of islam. Indoctrination (especially at an early age) can make people do illogical things. In any case, islam has shown itself to produce more harm than good, and until we realize this, the problems will not go away. While all of the above can be applied to all religions where people have committed violence in the name of their religion, I'm directing this at islam specifically because it has the highest amount of violence/terrorism attributed to it, and I don't see the world benefiting from it. Too much violence resulting from islam, and I have yet to see peace. Muslims even attack muslims all the time, mostly because of having different interpretations of aspects of their religion, so even if the entire human population converts to islam, there would still be wars. Surely if Islam was a religion of so-called peace, I would be seeing some of it by now.
edit on 3/2/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

These combatants would still be violent because unlike ants they think for themselvs like every human being does.
They searched for a violent answer. The Quran is perfect. Man is not.
edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

So you're saying it's just a coincidence that there are far more violent people in islam than there are in any other religion? I'm going to have to disagree since it is very clear their actions are justified by the koran, which is not perfect by the way, as modern science invalidates it, but that is another topic. It is just a coincidence that all of the people who strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up at public venues while yelling "allahu akbar" are all muslim? I think not. When there are obvious patterns of violence in a specific group of people, that's how you know it's not a coincidence or random occurrence.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So i really do believe that there is a conspiracy on Muslims.

No real Muslim will say that these extremist are Muslims. They will say they do not represent us. They create hate to our brothers and sisters.

Fact is, doesn't matter whether you are a Muslim or not, you will have some who will be extremist and commit terrorist activity.

Most of those probably were peaceful to begin with before they got brainwashed by the extremist groups who became POLITICALLY active.

So is there a conspiracy against Muslims? No, there isn't, and never was. That religion has a good side and a bad side. The same thing goes for other religions, but that is rarely put into the media because they aren't on a large enough scale to publicize.

Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

reply to post by bl4ke360

please prove to me

We can start with this one, but if you're only argument is going to be "It's misinterpreted" then I'm not even going to bother.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Actually, the passage reads like this:

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

Basically illustrates the old "Do not fire unless fired upon" rule, and comforts by saying that sin is worse than killing, and it is a sin to allow yourself to be walked over. murdered, or enslaved.

The long short of it is; there are extremists in every religion; none more than the three that follow the banner of Abraham. More war, greed, and murder has been committed by Islam, Judaism, and Christianity than by every other religion and/or atheist combined. God/Devil... two sides of the same coin. Doesn't matter which lands face up, you're still holding both in your hand either way.

edit on 2-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What conspiracy? They want peace according to their terms, no allowance for others, they are not tolerant.

STM

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I stopped reading when you used the words sheep and parrot.So posting a 30 minute video is going to prove what?Especially when you want people to watch the last ten minutes?Figure out a way to post those last ten then I'll watch em,okay?

There's no conspiracy against Muslims dude.They reap what they sow.They're projecting a certain image.Very few stand up and say "Hey! We're not all like that!! " In other words.....yeah......at the risk of being banned that's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
What conspiracy? They want peace according to their terms, no allowance for others, they are not tolerant.

STM

How dare you be the voice of reason! Don't you see the whole world is out to get Muslims?
It's not them it's us!

But seriously,your last 4 words says it all about MOST Muslims.They are not tolerant at all.
edit on 2-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We are not tolerant? We accept everybody and everybody. Do you see Muslim kids shooting up schools? Didn't japan have suicidal bombers during war time? Islam has the most restrictions upon war? What does every military branch do when they enter a foreign country's home? Kill everybody on sight. Islam says the only person you kill in mortal combat is the enemy . You are not permitted to kill the children, kill the women, and damage the earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Oh pleease! Give it a rest, I used to live in Paris, en.wikipedia.org...

'nuff said, but if pushed I can tell you about the old lady that interacted with the creep that left the backpack on the metro, flipped her the finger as the doors closed and left him safe on the platform as he yelled allah is great, (not imo). I met her as I watched the police and emergency crews carry out the dead and injured men, women, and children. I have lots of memories of Paris and will share them with you if you would like.
edit on 3/3/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

We are not tolerant? We accept everybody and everybody. Do you see Muslim kids shooting up schools? Didn't japan have suicidal bombers during war time? Islam has the most restrictions upon war? What does every military branch do when they enter a foreign country's home? Kill everybody on sight. Islam says the only person you kill in mortal combat is the enemy . You are not permitted to kill the children, kill the women, and damage the earth.

You're not tolerant.You accept no one.Unless they're Muslim.Shooting up schools?No.Attaching bombs to themselves?Yes.Funny thing is,you idiots are blowing up other Muslims and not the Infidels you hate.

Get off your high horse.Your religion/culture is a joke and it promotes violence.

ETA : There's a reason America isn't like the Middle East.That # doesn't fly here.

edit on 3-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
So is there a conspiracy against Muslims? No, there isn't, and never was.

Oh yes, there is. There are plenty of people who are exploiting Islam's less desirable tendencies, in order to promote their own interests.

The point is that said undesirable tendencies do exist, irrespective of the intent to embellish and exploit them. Most scapegoats we've had in the past have been just that; (almost) entirely innocent. Islam is probably the first scapegoat we've ever had, which in my perception at least, genuinely deserves the dislike that people feel towards it. That is also why, as a scapegoat, it is a lot more effective, as mentioned...because whether there is an attempt to Mussolini them or not, Muslims still genuinely are a threat, regardless.
edit on 3-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Please straighten me out. Are the polls that show about 1/4 of Muslim youth in the West are OK with suicide bombing sometimes, wrong? Pew polls are widely accepted and reasonably accurate, did they blow it on this one poll? And in Some Muslim countries, polls indicate the number accepting suicide bombing as a tool is over 50%. Is that poll result wrong, too?

With which groups, besides Muslims. is suicide bombing acceptable to the degree Muslims indicate that it is?

Bombing good..suicide bombing bad? So if you are willing to die while killing others you are barbaric..but if you drop bombs from thousands of feet away..well what are you then?

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
So is there a conspiracy against Muslims? No, there isn't, and never was.

Oh yes, there is. There are plenty of people who are exploiting Islam's less desirable tendencies, in order to promote their own interests.

Thank you for proving my point. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

We are not tolerant?

That's right.

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneralWe accept everybody and everybody.

Quran 5:51 - "Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another."

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneralDo you see Muslim kids shooting up schools?

Yes.
www.debbieschlussel.com...
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... es-to-.html

Are just a couple examples. You must not be aware of google.

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneralDidn't japan have suicidal bombers during war time?

Yes, however it wasn't in the name of religion.

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneralIslam has the most restrictions upon war?

You're right, there are no restrictions in war if you're muslim. Taken from the Quran:

Qur'an:8:12 - "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Clearly you don't follow the quran if you say anything that contradicts this.

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneralWhat does every military branch do when they enter a foreign country's home? Kill everybody on sight. Islam says the only person you kill in mortal combat is the enemy . You are not permitted to kill the children, kill the women, and damage the earth.

Then I think you need to start explaining why there are hundreds of cases of muslims strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up innocent civilians and fellow muslims. You clearly are not aware of reality. I'd recommend visiting liveleak and opening your eyes to what they're doing over there in the middle east. Recently I saw a video of muslims decapitating a christian, for -you guessed it- just for being a christian. No surprise there, also no surprise they were yelling "allahu akbar" while performing the decapitation. How often do you see religion christians cutting off people's heads? I didn't think so.
I think based on all the real-world evidence we have, it is very easy to dismiss your claims that Islam is all about peace and tolerance.
edit on 3/3/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Terrorism/Muslims is the "false flag" or decoy if you will,

while the world is taken over by this anti-Muslim family of Banksters...

silencednomore.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join