It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's "Dead Pool"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is an interesting list of people around obama who have mysteriously died.

www.nachumlist.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Mar 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama’s many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because “date rape” was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent coc aine overdose.

This one sounds very interesting.

Can't wait to find details.

The ones in Chicago are par for the "coarse"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have a question. Why is it that these lists are starting to turn up with every Democratic president? We don't see people making this list for George H.W. Bush and he was the head of the CIA. The man ran drug smuggling operations from the office of the Vice President.

This is an old and tired trick. It was novel when rich Republicans paid for it to attack Clinton. Now it is just old hat and tiresome. Attack the candidate/president based on their positions and policies. This old ploy of winning be demonizing the other side shows a complete lack of intelligence.

If anybody has real proof and not just conjecture let them present it to a prosecutor and a grand jury.

(Before the obvious shouts of "shill" start flying I'm voting Ron Paul in the primaries.)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
I have a question. Why is it that these lists are starting to turn up with every Democratic president? We don't see people making this list for George H.W. Bush and he was the head of the CIA. The man ran drug smuggling operations from the office of the Vice President.

This is an old and tired trick. It was novel when rich Republicans paid for it to attack Clinton. Now it is just old hat and tiresome. Attack the candidate/president based on their positions and policies. This old ploy of winning be demonizing the other side shows a complete lack of intelligence.

If anybody has real proof and not just conjecture let them present it to a prosecutor and a grand jury.

(Before the obvious shouts of "shill" start flying I'm voting Ron Paul in the primaries.)

Ah geez.... here we go....prosecutor? grand jury? are you not aware of how many lawsuits, court cases. etc have been filed to try to GET this fool out of office? Most of them are immediately dismissed for one stupid reason or the other. No matter WHAT repubs are doing, does that REALLY lessen the idea that obama may be party to murders?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

With the exception of the title, which is pretty biased, the rest of it is "Bob Jones: High School chum, died 1998". The proof that they died is in black and white. The proof that they were connected, i.e. knew, Obama is there, too. It is left for the readers to connect the dots. However, I'm only a couple years younger than he, and I can't say as I know 28 people that have died that have connections to me. And that's including grandparents.

It's pretty suspicious to normal, rational people.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Considerring that there is no proof that he was linked to murder presented, I would say it is more of the same. Attack the person with unfounded inuendo and conjecture. Then let people's imagination fill in the blanks.

Is it any wonder that a drug dealer was murdered? Is it any wonder that a person was killed in an armed robbery in a bad section of Chicago? The city has something like 8 times more murders per captia than the average city. Then you have the, "and his son died 26 years later."

This list is a joke. Rational people will just laugh it off.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WTF.

DARSANO RAHARDJO - Childhood classmate of Barack Obama when he attended a madrassa in Indonesia. Was found with his head cut off in a Jakarta alley way in 1970. Many children at the school attributed Rahardjo’s murder to the young Barack Obama. It was likely done as an initiation ritual, since Islam demands that a boy spill another’s blood before the age of ten to prove their loyalty to Allah.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Creative Loafing

The following is a compilation from MyRightWingDad.com and SadlyNo.com. I Googled a few of these myself to double-check, and came up with the same results. The people who actually exist (all of three of them) are alive and kicking. One name is iffy, since he was on a similar “Death List” in February (and as far back as 2002), but for the Clintons:

Basically the list is a hoax and anyone that actually researches it finds that out relatively quickly. Please stop buying in to the bull. Do some research and find out that many of the claims are false. Even the "spill another's blood by the age of ten" claim is false. That is not a mandate in Islam.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So how do you know that names you are looking up and are seemingly alive are actually THE correct person(s) found on this list?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

This list is a joke. Rational people will just laugh it off.

But there are a lot of people out there that are irrational.

There are a lot of people out there with enough hate and fear and envy and every other negative emotion to gleefully latch on to the absurd.

To quote Frank Zappa, "Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe."

new topics

top topics

join