It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord [CWC]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
4-13-19
My sanctuary.My Prison.

Its a place filled with cans,littered with empty water bottles,and ANYTHING else I can find,or carry to survive. You would be surprised at what one man can have.Need to write in my Journal more. Hell,I have the time... Can't keep the generator running too long.They will hear me. Be surprised what one man could accomplish in a day though. Found three boxes of unopened crackers,and some more Toilet Paper.God,I hate this life.......

4-16-19

Last 2 days were hell. Those "machines" leveled 4 buildings up the street. They are destroying everything.Ran into a lady,who asked to come with me. I ignored her,as i dashed through the alleyway to get back to my home......Yeah,my home.Home used to be this house on Van Barren street.You know,picket fence,beautiful lawn.Now home is below a parking structure.I was lucky to remember this place. At 19 years old,I helped make the structure. Owner was insistent on having his own Personal garage,in a garage.Never thought this would be home.Saw the damn hostiles once again...I so want to see them up close,but that will only leave me dead.I want to kill one.I want to kill them all.

4-25-19

I don't know why I even write in this thing. Sanity,I guess.I miss Molly.God,I miss her. I miss her touch,her smell.I know shes dead. The first wave struck,and NO country was prepared.Molly screaming on the top of her lungs to look at the TV. Hell,I was looking out the window! So many.Then the power went down.Don't know,but I would think that the Satellites in orbit,were destroyed at the same time. regardless,deaf, blind, and hopelessly unprepared.EVERYONE looking to get out.#,I hear something.......

4-28-19

Poor kid... I had to put him down. He trailed all the way into the parking structure.Must have heard the damn Generator. Stupid!! Top it off,I think those "things" are looking for survivors now. They didn't care about just killing everything in sight,now they are out to get anything else,that moves.Seen enough movies,but this aint one.Molly would have opened the door. Molly would have been kind.Dammit,what the hell should I have done??

4-30-19

Saw it. Saw it yesterday,saw it today. Creepy thing. Looks just like us,but thin. Really thin. Had some sort of mask,suit,and was going up the exit.I followed up the stairs.Thank God I wasn't running that Generator! Crept up 2 flights,and saw him go up to the top level.Ship was small,maybe a scout,or a fighter. Don't know,don't care.Going to set up some sort of trap,in case it shows up again.What the hell am I thinking??

5-11-19

Getting harder to breath...Thought it was the Gen,but its the air.What the Hell are they doing to the air?
Driscos surplus is 1/2 a mile up,gonna try to get a gas mask,if its still there..... Don't know how long im gonna survive.

5-14-19

Jesus,this thing is powerful.I hammered 2 rounds into its legs.Dragged it all the way down the stairs.Had to pound on him for 10 minutes. Traps didn't work.Damn thing was smart.Air is better,but I swear the mask doesn't help.Thing is in pain. I have questions,and have been asking them. It sounds intelligent,but cant make out a thing it says.Gibberish.Gonna pull of his mask.Before that though,Im going to drink. Found some whiskey in a limo.Molly would be laughing....or crying.

5-14-19

It has wings,or should I say,It had wings! I took the whole suit off.Soon as I took that mask off,it died! Almost broke its restraints! I'm going crazy...Thing looked like an Angel,Like in the Bible..# you not! Hair of gold...wings... I have to get out of here. That ship is on top of the structure. I had to know though. I had to know what killed my life,my World,my Molly.....Gonna try heading out at night.Thought about the ship,but I don't know anything about flying.....Got to survive.They will be back for their own...............

edit on 2-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Wow.. I enjoyed your story. Except I have some questions. You figured the thing would have brought other's with him.. And two you said machines we're destroying buildings.. How come they havent got to his building? Other then that, I liked how its in diary form, looking forward to your next post. EDIT: Nevermind he lives under a parking structure.. must of missed that part.
edit on 2-3-2012 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Well done, nice twist at the end. SnF.

Also, I'd like to read more. Hint.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Had me on the edge of my seat it did! Good luck in the contest. Short but sweet.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That was really good,i liked the end.
Good luck with the contest.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
sonnny1
Great story i just loved it i could feel the fear and helplessness.Also i liked the idea of it done in a diary setting ..But id like to see more of this story it was that good !
peace,sugarcookie1
S&F

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! I was going to write more actually,but I figured keep it short. There are ALOT of good Stories out there right now.This contest will be good! Heck,I have S&F a few already!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Great read, Brother. Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Great detail.
I really enjoyed it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Very enjoyable and don't worry one bit Molly is with me
Anyways keep it going I like the story line. Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Well I am happy Molly survived !!!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Great stuff and roaring towards the lead already, I see.

But I only need about 20 flags* to overtake you mind.

edit on 7-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sweet! It had me going.

Nicely done!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Im sure you will get your 20 flags too!

You have a great poem........

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks beez..........

I am glad ya liked it!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice work Sonny S&F,

This is definitely my favorite so far. I've often imagined myself in a similar situation; and the oppressors have also always been aliens, (as opposed to the usual zombies....).

Love the little twist at the end also.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Thanks 1littlewolf for the kind response.

The Gods are critical of their offspring.........

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Great story, well written and very in depth.

We need to see more though, hint hint...

S&F for you

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you for the kind words,Templar.

I do appreciate them! Yes,I want to write a second part to this. I should have been more in depth with the first part though........

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
chapter 2 please

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join