It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society and Age issues--- Teacher Leaves Wife, Kids for High School Student---

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

yes please do...

My logic says nothing but my humorous side is splitting thank you...

that is quite hilarious....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Woops - sorry about not including a link!

Jordan Powers Dumps Ex-Teacher Christopher James Hooker After Sexual Assault Arrest

Jordan Powers, the California teen who made national headlines because she gave up school and her family to live with her teacher boyfriend, Christopher James Hooker, 41, dumped him after he was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting another teen.

Hooker was arrested in Modesto, Calif., on Friday after police found there was an alleged sexual relationship between him and a 17-year-old student back in 1998. A police statement to the media noted that Hooker has been charged with one count of oral copulation with a minor.

There ya go! Power's dumps Hooker after finding she wasn't the ONLY special little girl after all.

peace
edit on 9-4-2012 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hahaha! and to think, people in this thread supporting this guy and saying it was perfectly okay and normal, in your face's! The guys a fricking kiddy fiddler!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think alot of people in this thread need to get over themselves and their judgements. The same women who cry foul now are the ones that dated 40-50yr old men when they were 18-23. IV seen it time and again. Love has nothing to do with age and maturity lol. I'd say 70% of the adult population are still children. You can be at peace with yourself without blaming or destroying someone else.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Scumbag predator is back with his nubile concubine:

The California teen who made national headlines when she and her high school teacher moved in together told a local television station that the two are back together.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Two of my best friends are 20 years apart. her in her 40's he in his 60's. They met and fell in love about 15 years ago.

Same age difference as this teacher and young lady. All 4 legally consenting adults.

Whats wrong here? Nothing at all except some morally self righteous people feel it's their duty to enforce their world view on everyone else.

These do gooders who are mostly religious people cannot even cite me one passage of scripture to back up their beliefs.. in fact in many places in the bible Men of God had relationships with women who were much younger.

To take that further, in the Bible the age on consent for a girl was way younger than 18, so you could have 45 year old men shacking up with 14 year old girls.. and this was morally acceptable in biblical Hebrew even early Christian society.

Who changed it? God didn't. Man did. Morally wrong.. no, you cannot prove that in any way shape or form. And I speak as a bible believing Christian. I think people need to stick to the facts of whats actually in the book instead of making things up for their own agenda.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Two of my best friends are 20 years apart. her in her 40's he in his 60's. They met and fell in love about 15 years ago.

Same age difference as this teacher and young lady. All 4 legally consenting adults.

Whats wrong here? Nothing at all except some morally self righteous people feel it's their duty to enforce their world view on everyone else.

These do gooders who are mostly religious people cannot even cite me one passage of scripture to back up their beliefs.. in fact in many places in the bible Men of God had relationships with women who were much younger.

To take that further, in the Bible the age on consent for a girl was way younger than 18, so you could have 45 year old men shacking up with 14 year old girls.. and this was morally acceptable in biblical Hebrew even early Christian society.

Who changed it? God didn't. Man did. Morally wrong.. no, you cannot prove that in any way shape or form. And I speak as a bible believing Christian. I think people need to stick to the facts of whats actually in the book instead of making things up for their own agenda.

Your right, there is absolutely nothing wrong with sending your child to school and having them run off into the sunset with a maths teacher. I have a problem with this "man" abusing his position, i dont care that much about the differences in age. He has acted unprofessionally, he was there to teach math, not seduce a student. Lets get real here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join