It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO And Video Of Light Beams Emanating From Bodies.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hello.This is my first thread.

Here is a photo of my lovely mother in-law taken at the pyramids of Teotihuacan in Mexico.On the left side of the photo you can see what could possibly be a UFO.Tell me what you think.

Here is a link from a video that my brother in-law took of my wife and I on the Pyramid Of The Moon.As you can see the beams of light emanating from our bodies.I think this might be some digital camera artifact.You tell me.Thanks.

s115.photobucket.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by November5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a BIRD!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
a BIRD!

I concur.

Where's the vid of the light beams OP?
edit on 2/3/1212 by Krusty the Klown because: Kan't spell

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Check the photobucket link at the bottom of my post.Thanks.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I looked at the light beam video and don't quite know what to make of it since the light seems to move with their
movements.
If it is some type of reflection I've never seen the like.

The one of mom, could be a bird, but given the location could be UFO.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by November5th
Hello.This is my first thread.

Here is a photo of my lovely mother in-law taken at the pyramids of Teotihuacan in Mexico.On the left side of the photo you can see what could possibly be a UFO.Tell me what you think.
snip
Here is a link from a video that my brother in-law took of my wife and I on the Pyramid Of The Moon.As you can see the beams of light emanating from our bodies.I think this might be some digital camera artifact.You tell me.Thanks.

s115.photobucket.com...¤t=011.mp4

The object on the left could simply be a fast bird flying too fast for your camera's shutter to freeze. It could also be a rod.

The beams of light I think are being created by the white clothing messing with the camera's sensor. As the camera moves to the right and shows the lady with the white hat she also has the same effect.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The UFO is probably a bird and the Light Beams Emanating from the people looks to me like Anamorphic Lens Flare caused by the Sun .

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by November5th

Most likely a bird exif details

Casio EX-Z16, pic size 599x800, exp details "1/250",f7.3,64,

PS to The Shrike

Rods dont exist has been shown many times rods are insects

edit on 2-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Might want to chance the privacy settings on the photobucket account.
Just saying.

vvv

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would GUESS the UFO is a bird that is blurred due to the shutter speed not being able to capture it accurately. As for the video, it seems like lens flare in the camera, too much sun being refracted through the lens. I do a lot of film photography and its a common thing to see through the lens on sunny days. Thats my 2 cents...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The "object" is very much a bird in flight...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies everyone.My family were very excited about the photo and the video thinking that we had caught something special.I was sceptical.Now I can make them relax,and tell them it was nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In the video, the guy behind you is also casting a white beam

but when the camera is moved and he is rotated behind you
his "beam" is snipped in relation to the movement.

This suggests a light smear on the lens

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

It could also be a rod.

No, it could not. There is no such things as "rods". That is nothing more than a product of the internet preying upon the ignorant.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is this thread serious or what.
UFO's, light emanating from bodies.........

I don't want to be rude to the op but please let's use a little common sense here or these threats will not be worth viewing.

IMHO

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I agree about the reflections. Everyone wearing white in the video casts the same 'light beam'
and a few posts below Greeneyeleo shows us a good representation of a bird in flight that would appear to match up with the pic of the mother in law. When I first looked at the pic I thought insect but after the other posts Im convinced it is a bird.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think the blurry image in the sky has to be either a bird or a Class IV Intergalactic Doomfreighter...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Most likely a bird exif details

Casio EX-Z16, pic size 599x800, exp details "1/250",f7.3,64,

PS to The Shrike

Rods dont exist has been shown many times rods are insects

edit on 2-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Your knowledge about rods is nonexistent and you are just parlaying the POV expressed by those who also don't have any knowledge about rods. But since this thread is not about rods we can't continue this discussion. If you'd like, start a thread about rods, which have occassionally been confused for UFOs, and I'll educate you. Jose Escamilla, discoverer of rods, gave me the nom de plume "TVRodMan". I knows what I talks about!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

It could also be a rod.

No, it could not. There is no such things as "rods". That is nothing more than a product of the internet preying upon the ignorant.

As I told wmd_2008, your knowledge about rods is nonexistent and you are just parlaying the POV expressed by those who also don't have any knowledge about rods. But since this thread is not about rods we can't continue this discussion. If you'd like, start a thread about rods, which have occassionally been confused for UFOs, and I'll educate you. Jose Escamilla, discoverer of rods, gave me the nom de plume "TVRodMan". I knows what I talks about!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
More likely a bug. Look at the wings in this pic

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join