It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart's Sudden Death Sparks Calls for Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

His last public conversation appears to have been at The Brentwood, a bar and grill near his home, where he struck up a conversation on politics with marketing exec Athur Sando over a glass of wine, wrote the Hollywood Reporter.

Collapses in front of home.

>>>>>

video with matt

So. What gives? Who is Athur Sando?

I ain't too familiar with Breitbart's work.

edit on (3/2/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Would you believe me if i were to tell you they can induce heart attacks and arrythmias remotely?

Pretty cool stuff. However i think it is somewhat not playing fair...please read rules of engagement to make it more fair. These exotic technologies is unfair like it would be unfair for a UFC fighter fighting a 9 year old kid in the octagon. Somewhat chicken s**t cowardly stuff.

Come on guys

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Good videos especially the one with Matt Lauer.
Wow, the way that went down....

And to think that Wiener sent everyone on a fools mission
as a means of distraction.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Would you believe me if i were to tell you they can induce heart attacks and arrythmias remotely?

Pretty cool stuff. However i think it is somewhat not playing fair...please read rules of engagement to make it more fair. These exotic technologies is unfair like it would be unfair for a UFC fighter fighting a 9 year old kid in the octagon. Somewhat chicken s**t cowardly stuff.

Come on guys

How can you remotely cause a heart attack or arrythmia?

How can we defend ourselves from this type of threat?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

HeartAttackerStopperGuns

...duh

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anyone, especially males, can have a sudden heart attack after like age 9. But in this case, considering his movement within politics and with some heavy hitters, I would suggest that a very thorough investigation is more than warranted.

Beyond that, yes. I am sure than arrhythmia can be induced artificially... either through some for of contact or with - correct me if I am wrong - the application of microwaves.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Cause of death in Breitbart death not expected for weeks

The Los Angeles County Coroner said Friday that he could not issue a cause of death determination for conservative activist and writer Andrew Breitbart, who collapsed and died Thursday while walking in his neighborhood.

According to the coroner's office, the final cause of death has been "deferred" while waiting for the results of toxicological and microscopic tests.

Those tests could take between six and eight weeks. It's not known what killed the 43-year-old website editor, although family and friends have noted that Breitbart had heart issues in the past.

thehill.com...

I suppose we could have expected this news.

new topics

top topics

join