It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangster Government, and Sakharov's Immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Gangster Government, and Sakharov's Immunity

Matthew Bracken, February 29, 2012

www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com...

For over a year now, the Department of Justice has been stone-walling the House committees investigating Operation Fast And Furious, wherein thousands of semi-automatic rifles ("assault rifles" in the liberal vernacular) were deliberately allowed to "walk" into Mexico, straight into the hands of drug cartel killers. One of those weapons was used to murder Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry a dozen miles inside of U.S. territory.

The actual killer is believed to be an FBI "informant." In other words, a cartel assassin in his own right, but also a valuable "asset" in the FBI's consideration. The FBI and DOJ have been shielding this killer, while obstructing the delivery of justice to the Brian Terry family. On the other side of the border, ICE Agent Jaime Zapata was also murdered with a "gun-walked" weapon, along with over two-hundred innocent Mexican citizens as of this date.
. . .
As conceived and carried out, the intended purpose of Operation Fast and Furious was to rack up a bloody body count in Mexico, in order to discredit the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as spelled out in the Second Amendment of the Constitution. The murdered Mexicans were intended to buttress the false claim that ninety percent of the weapons recovered in Mexico after gangland shootings came from American gun dealers. In short, the Obama administration conducted a program of mass murder for political purposes. Or, as President Obama put it to Sarah Brady, they were still pursuing a gun control agenda, but "under the radar." It is hard to conceive of a federal "law enforcement" program more evil from top to bottom than Operation Fast And Furious.

Actually, I think the whole Federal government for the last 100+ years has been more evil from top to bottom . . . perhaps only because of its scope. Sigh.

I think the whole article is worth reading.

And, as I understand it, there's a free E book available at the link, too.

The author is certainly correct that there's deep black gooey mud pits of evil saturating the whole case from the Whitehouse and Obama down.

However, I don't think any amount of irateness by the true patriots in the country will cause any significant change in the globalist Marxist satanic oligarchy's rush to shove us all toward Armageddon and the Nation and globe toward hell.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Author of this article, Matt Bracken, wrote a fiction warning book in 2002 called Enemies Foreign And Domestic. He is offering this book as a Free Kindle ebook for the next few days. In the book the plot is about a Government plan to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. The scary thing is now, 10 years later, Fast & Furious is attempting just that. (free download at www.amazon.com...=zg_bs_157054011_4 )

Matt's plan is to draw attention to the book and use that attention to force a discussion of Fast & Furious and the associated criminal activities of this administration.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Petruchio

Thanks for your kind reply.

Certainly a vigorous patriotic discussion of FAST AND FURIOUS is EXTREMELY warranted.

I just believe it will ultimately be far too little and far too late to return us to anything close to a Constitutional Republic. The Constitution has been far too shredded already and they are on the brink of trashing it fully.

I wish I didn't think that issue was soooo bleak.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

i agree.
But, unless people step up and force the issue, nothing will ever change. At least Matt Bracken is willing to step up and force the issue into the light.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Petruchio

I'm all for doing whatever good we CAN do--even if it's futile. Standing up for good and righteousness is an honorable thing, regardless.

Folks just need to be realistic in terms of Obama's destructiveness . . . and prepare their families accordingly.

It's only going to get worse . . . a LOT worse.

new topics

top topics

join