It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand "Weather-bomb".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi all, not sure if this goes here...
But, a Weather-bomb is about to hit New Zealand, at around midnight (+12:00gmt).

What if this is weather warfare...another attack on New Zealand food export industry, with HAARP?

A Weather-bomb usually produces high winds and heavy rain. It is characterized as intense low-pressure systems with a central pressure that falls 24 millibars or more in a 24-hour period.
- a cyclone.

MetService said the most likely track of the storm's centre was from Taranaki to Hawke's Bay tomorrow morning with the front's pressure falling to near 970hPa.
It is expected that winds may be 120-150km/h, and swells reaching 6-8m.
Civil Defense has put out 20 warnings for severe weather.

Im looking forward to this storm as they believe it may be the biggest storm in NZ this year.
Best luck to other Kiwi's out there that will also be facing this storm.
edit on 3/1/2012 by NZkraw because: fixed errors

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Take cover, buy some batteries for the radio...I have never experienced coastal storms or deathly earthquakes.Maybe a tornado or two.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
HAARP...... its just an extreme weather system ya gonna get

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Over the Tasman we are into our 3rd day of overcast and up north people are once again being evacuated from flooding. It is strange considering about 2-3 years ago a drop of water from the sky was a gift. Im annoyed because I have been keeping a keen eye on the Venus Jupiter conjunction if thats what you call it and I cant observe it at the moment.

top topics

join