posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
The other day i was using a audio receiver and had a computer on at the same time. All day long i was retaining static electricity real badly and both
pieces of eqiupment had aluminum cases. So every time i would touch the cases i would get a shock. Sometimes even seeing the blue arc. So i had a
friend with me and i asked him if this also happened to him and he said it did not.
Right after i asked him i said watch this and touch the case and sure enough we heard the usual sound of a static shock. Then, and this was really
kind of funny but got me a little concerned, i pushed a mini connector into the computers audio input and at the same time my friend had a wireless
headphone on and it was connected to the audio receiver, which is separate piece of equipment from the computer. I heard the static noise and saw a
small blue arc and the current ran back through the mini plug and i heard a fairly loud pop and my friend eyes lit up and he was like..."whoa" and had
a surprised look on his face so he took off the headphones and they were dead. No damage to my friend though.
I seem to retain an awful lot of static electricity. I touch car door handles and get shocks even if it is right after discharging the electricity i
wait a little longer and it comes back but never really though about it until i started reading abut Sleep Paralysis. How normal is this static
My question is do people with reoccurring SP, not just one time or a few times, but hard core SP notice that they retain static electricity more than
what seems normal?
edit on 1-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)