It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irony: Boy who cried wolf too many times.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Not funny, but, you have to sort of just look back and say to yourself, "Now, what are you suppose to do?", I came home, the whole shabang was at it again, I even get my haired pulled like a neanderthal 2x again and punched once, and I am just curious why they let her leave the hospital? She is not ready to come back home, in her flip out stages of rages. I mean some days can last hours, and some days she can last only a simple hour, which tonight lasted maybe 2. Anything ticks this child off.

If it isn't a nightlight, it's a movie, if it's not the movie, it's an MP3 player, if it's not the MP3 player, it's having her own computer, if it's not the computer, then it's a whole new bedroom set. I mean you can not please her.

Well, the mother while I was gone, called 911, and they refused to send out the cops, so she begs and pleads to me while on the road to get the involuntary. I go to the parking lot and I'm like "Is it really necessary? And she's like yes". I wait a few, pick up a friend, and drop him off. I can't get through on the phone at all, then after I pick him up, I finally get through, and I asked, "Is it still necessary? And she's like yes".

Now, I have no clue what's going on while on the road. But, I can hear the commotion. I do know the kid was acting out when I left. (I didn't want to be her punching bag at the time). So, I go there and the guy at the magistrates office says "no" it's too soon. lol Refuses the involuntary totally.

Damned if you do? Damned if you don't?

So, worst case scenario, if something should ever happen to me or my sister. You know why. Both of them have ruined any chance of something that may or may not happen. I really hope they get this child placed in a mental hospital.

She's a smart kid, I know, she knows what's she is doing is wrong. But, she does it anyway. I really don't understand, and it is way beyond my realm of comprehension.

Tonight what started it, when I got home, I wouldn't let her on my computer, (Yeah, sorry, I bought this computer and it isn't cheap, you haven't proven to me that you can even handle a computer. When you do that, then you can play on it.) It's expensive and it has all my school work on it. She was trying to put laptop plugs into to. I am like, "Step away from my computer, NOW". She was mad because I would not share and it's my duty to share. Yeah, no it's not.

If she is patient, she will have her own computer by Saturday, but, no, this is the "I WANT IT NOW"..... And if you don't give it to her now, then the poltergeist comes out. Then, I bet by Saturday when I get computer, she will complain it doesn't have internet. And, she wants this computer in the middle of the floor of the hallway so we can all trip over it. But, god forbid if we move it or it turns into poltergeist yet again.

Seriously debating on the eviction notice. Either that, or I'm moving out of my own house. I really can not take this anymore.

I mean, I had to laugh to my dad that the officers are fed up, Which I really don't blame them to be. I am fed up. But he is right. The day she hurts one of us. It won't be a laughing matter anymore. This child is 6 ft tall just about, weighing 140 pds. and both of us are only 4ft tall.

I mean, I really think her mother should of had her in a home long before even now.

Sorry for so long, but just so tired of it. And exhausted. I wish someone would do something already. I am taping this child everyday. Fed up.

Sorry, is just not cutting it anymore.

edit on 1-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I feel deep sorrow for you from your previous threads.How was the mid term?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I know, I passed with at least a B but my 4.0 is totally destroyed from them. Debating on whether to even stay in school right now because of those two. I have to watch them constantly.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

You should keep schooling and tell the fam damily to shape up and ship out.I know its alot harder that it sounds eh.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow, learn how to parent.

You don't bend to temper tantrums, ever.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Debating on whether to even stay in school right now because of those two.

Considering the damage already done, there is no debate. You have already sacrificed too damn much. Your safety is an issue as well.

Evict them, stay in school, and try to help, if possible, from a distance.

I certainly hope things improve for you soon.

Cheers,
Milt

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I agree completely! Even when dealing with an adult, that's good advice. Unfortunately there comes a time when it's too late to backtrack.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Not my kid, I shouldn't have to parent. Either one of them.
Simple and period.

If I wanted kids, I would of had them by now. Don't you think?

But, I won't, put my family on the streets.

No matter how good that sounds right now. lol

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You seem to be your worst enemy. I’m not making a snide comment or trying to be mean.

You, yourself have said before that you don’t abandon family. That is admirable, but can also be seen as a weakness that they are exploiting.

I seem to recollect that your sister is in the military. If she is Active Duty, you can get her Command involved. Not really a choice I recommend, but it can have positive affects through required counseling. Then again, she might have a Commander who just tells her to get her [Snip] together.

I agree with you, that family and friends are everything. But at some point, you have to accept the fact that you are being used.

When you finally recognize that, in military parlance, “It’s time to cut the sling load.”

You don’t have to like it, but you have to do it. Or go down with the load as well.

Best of luck and breathe deep.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hmm, I don't know where you got the impression that my sister was military. She is not. Or her x-husband. Her x got kicked out due to a blood clot.

My father, does on the other-hand, have all the medals.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Sorry, a glitch in my memory. I seem to remember in the 404'd post that some one had mentioned she was in the military.

My apoligies.

But the rest still hold true...as unpaltable as it is.

Sometimes the medicine for the cure can be quite bitter.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

They have been though enough, that I am trying to not be bitter. But her daughter is making it impossible to deal with. I have no clue, how to please her or help her and every-time I try, it's going to be investigated about child abuse. Who ever told her that, Thank you. Now, she thinks she does not have to listen to us. You made it 10x harder to compromise with her. Now she thinks, she can tell us what to do. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I hear you; I went through something similar with my ex's son. His friends and the media give him the impression that by accusing others of malfeasance, they will get what they want. Quite often it works.

But I stood my ground and gathered evidence. And I told him to "Bring it on", after presenting him the evidence and we'll see who goes where.

"Don't worry, we'll visit you in Juvie, but only because we love you." I told him.

His mind games came to a abupt end. But it had still tainted the relationship between me and my gal.

Long story short, when I no longer seen any gains for my sacrifices. I cut sling load.

The first couple of years were hard and I threw myself into work to keep my mind off it, but in the long run, I am in a better place now.

You can do it too. It's never easy. It's called "Tough Love." Sometimes it has to be done.

You are allowing them to have the power. You need to take it back.

It's your house and you are there providing for them, it's time they learn that. There will be some tough battles ahead.
edit on 2-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Honestly, I'm not that strong. I don't think I am anyways. Not, when it deals with my family. I'll move out first. Neither one of them care, but as long as they have a roof over head who cares right? What's funny, my dad and brother blame me for suggesting it, in the first place. Next time, I'll make them sleep on the street, but now, I'm stuck with the crazies forever.

I seriously am done with the crazies.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Everyone is that strong I believe. You just have to recognize it in yourself.

Half my family are the "Crazies." I worry that when my Dad and Step-Mother die that some will not even show up to their funerals, despite all that they have done for them. I know that one sister will pitch a fit if she is not included in any inheretance (which I know she would blow), even though she has been a burden for at least 40 years.

It is my hope that in the event of my folks death, the family will heal, though I would prefer that they heal old wounds prior to that.

But one thing that my folks have taught me is that "Family is Family". That you give them "A hand up, not a hand out."

If ya need to vent, just holler, but be aware that you may not get the answer you want to hear on a emotional level.

We only know each other through ATS and don't always agree.
But I do feel for those who have these types of problems.

Consider me a neutral party, who just wants to help. But the decisions are still up to you. For better or worse.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Thank you.

I know.

To the point where I am just done with it all.

Wish they never came here.

Feels like the biggest mistake I ever made.

I don't care, recording her actions every day. I don't know what else to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry Manhater... I can offer no advice.

But I have to say before I clicked on the thread I said "I bet it's Manhater!!"

I know, not helpful at all, personally I'd kicked her and her mother out.. You've done more than enough.

Family or not, YOU are not responsible for them....... I know you've heard that before.

But you need to make a choice, them or you... and as it is you are not going to be choosing you with the way you've been going about it.

Like a crap BF... you might love them despite their actions, but you need to take care of YOU.

edit on 2-3-2012 by mainidh because: mixup of words I think

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by DaTroof

Not my kid, I shouldn't have to parent. Either one of them.
Simple and period.

If I wanted kids, I would of had them by now. Don't you think?

But, I won't, put my family on the streets.

No matter how good that sounds right now. lol

You won't put them on the street.But you'll constantly whine about them on here.Eventually you're going to have to make a choice.Do you really want to keep putting up with this?Is it worth it?I understand people have to vent and all but DO something about it.Venting on ATS isn't going to help nor fix the situation.Kick the brat and her mother out and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Do not quit school! I think it is time to kick them to the curb. You have made it your problem, but it really isn't. Compassion is one thing, being abused is another. End it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I feel for you. I came from a large family and yes we had insane times. In any relationship there has to be boundaries that are not crossed. You simply must restate clearly to them what those boundaries are. Do not rely on your father or anyone else to state what your house rules are. If you're smart enough to have your own place, you're intelligent enough to get your sister to stand up at the plate and demand that she and her family abide by the boundaries instead of involving you in their own special form of hell.

As it is, it sounds really toxic. You get no special rewards or honor for being a martyr or for playing the victim of abuse. Be calm and regroup. But be firm and act correctly. You must tell them you expect the same from them or evict them until such time that they can behave. If they cannot behave they must face the consequences of their own bad choices. If you are drawn into the madness, then extract yourself from it. It's their situation and yes, it begs for tough love, not for throwing yourself at their mercy, for goodness sakes. I mean this in a kind way. All the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join