It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Brietbart was on fire, and somehow had just returned from having dinner with Ayers

He was NOT with Ayers, he spent the evening with a friend, drinking wine. Where does this misinformation come from?

His last public conversation appears to have been at The Brentwood, a bar and grill near his home, where he struck up a conversation on politics with marketing exec Athur Sando over a glass of wine, wrote the Hollywood Reporter.

Sando had not met Breitbart before, he said. He was pronounced dead at 12:30 a.m., an hour after the two departed.

So many of these conspiracy theories have their facts so screwed up (like claiming he had dinner with Ayers just before his death) that it makes it pretty hard believe the conspiracists aren't just making up innuendo to suit their theory

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

No one in this thread said Brietbart was with Ayers the night of his death.

I posted right here... www.abovetopsecret.com... the date of the You Tube video is Feb 9th.

I am sure your not trying intentionally to confuse the issue, I just wanted
to make sure you dont.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.

Engaging in a little preemptive damage control, Black? Is that part of your job description?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I am sure your not trying intentionally to confuse the issue, I just wanted
to make sure you dont.

You mean like introducing Bill Ayers into a thread that has nothing to do with Bill Ayers?

Oh...that's right...that's the point...to confuse the issue...introduce random things...make connections where none are made.

Then a week from now, someone will post something on a thread saying "But what about Bill Ayers involvment with this Obama tape??? I know he had something to do with it...I read it here on ATS!!!!"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh man, well what ever was in those videos IF there is a connection between Obama and Ayers and it's proven with those videos, they will show blatant lies since both denied knowing each other, S will HTF. no one will ever see those videos. Thats way too much trouble. Why would that guy say he had those, did he not think he wouldn't be snuffed out?, so friggin scary!! I don't want to believe this, I hope its not true.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

You mean like introducing Bill Ayers into a thread that has nothing to do with Bill Ayers?

Your thread not getting any hits? Make a new one.

This thread ------>>>>>>Tapes (of Obama with Ayers like radicals ) Will Be Released Soon.

Speaking of Bill Ayers...did you know that Obama and Ayers, after they were seen
together when Bill had a long silver ponytail....went on to work together from 1995 to 1999?

Obama

led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC),
and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands
of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his cohorts bombed the Pentagon, and he has never expressed regret for his actions. Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois State Senate was launched at a 1995 gathering at Mr. Ayers's home.

The Obama campaign has struggled to downplay that association. Last April, Sen. Obama dismissed Mr. Ayers as just "a guy who lives in my neighborhood," and "not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis." Yet documents in the CAC archives make clear that Mr. Ayers and Mr. Obama were partners in the CAC.

online.wsj.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Oh man, well what ever was in those videos IF there is a connection between Obama and Ayers and it's proven with those videos, they will show blatant lies since both denied knowing each other, S will HTF. no one will ever see those videos. Thats way too much trouble. Why would that guy say he had those, did he not think he wouldn't be snuffed out?, so friggin scary!! I don't want to believe this, I hope its not true.

HAHA....look....my prediction comes true right after I make my post.

Can you please tell me why you think there is an Obama and Ayers link in these videos???

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So you are telling me that you think this video is going to show Obama in college meeting and talking with Bill Ayers???

Because that isn't what I got out of what Breitbart said...when he said "Like Bill Ayers"...I don't think he was giving an example of who is on the video...but a comparison of who these people are "like".

But continue on...it is clear that it doesn't matter what is in the video...whatever it is you are going to do your best to make it as sensational as possible.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'll be honest, only from what I read here, I clicked the links and one led to another then another then I see a common link or two I should say...Columbia University and Chicago. but Im not gonna act like I know so lets just see what comes out of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thing is if these vids had any real dirt they would of hit the airwaves already. That they are holding them is suspect in of itself.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Even if and when this video comes out, I doubt any if the GOP Presidential candidate will take advantage of the dirt it may contain.
You know damn well Romney won't do sh-- about it, even Ron Paul will avoid it like a the plague.
Santorum might touch on it briefly but that's about it.
Gingrich on the other hand would comment about it and slam Obama like he's never been slammed before, so much so that it might even work in Obama's favor in the form of a sympathy vote.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

OK I see you were referring to a different night, and not the night he died. I only reacted that way since it's going out across the crazies blogs that Bill Ayers must have poisoned Breitbart on the night in question after having dinner with him (with headlines like "Did Bill Ayers Poison Andrew Breitbart? Do we have Probable Cause for Murder?").

But since you do appear to be jumping on the "guilt by association" attacks over Bill Ayers, the fact is the man also was a professor at Harvard and taught thousands of students there. He chaired a charity which put him in contact with a who's who of notable people, are we going to lead an inquisition of everyone he had contact with?

The "guilt by association" just doesn't work.

Andrew Breitbart had dinner with the man, that makes Breitbart a known associate of a former terrorist of the Weather Underground. Get your pitchforks out.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

At least we'll get some insight into his college years and his associations. Since this "transparent" president has been so reluctant himself.

I've never come across a president in my life time who was completely transparent about their lives, the absences of 43 other birth certificates are a demonstration of this. I'm fairly certain fringe conservatives are not at all concerned with transparency here, just the idea of Obama getting another term in office. I don't blame ya'll for throwing the kitchen sink so soon already.... the current crop of GOP candidates ain't too pleasing to the eye.l.. it's best to strike early.

I'll once again have to wait in anticipation for yet another Obama 'surprise' from desperate conservatives.

And I've never seen a president so closed about his past before.

I wonder why.

Perhaps he has something to hide?

Do you know someone who doesn't?

-rrr

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Interesting.....so what is your opinion on the Superbowl halftime show, and the ritual elements in it? Seen a lot on that business online.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
@Blackmarketeer,

I see alot of crazed tweets and comments:

Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone wrote,

“Good… I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead,”

www.forbes.com...

The partnership between Ayers and Obama is about much more than the number of occasions on which the two were recorded together in the same room. As CAC board chair, Obama was essentially authorizing the funding of Ayers’s own educational projects, and the projects of Ayers’s radical allies. And especially in CAC’s first year, Ayers was largely in charge of the process. One of CAC’s own evaluations notes that during 1995, CAC was a “Founder-Led Foundation.” That is, Ayers was not merely an ex officio board member that year, but as the key founder and guiding spirit of CAC, he was effectively running the show. www.nationalreview.com...

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Andrew Breitbart had dinner with the man, that makes Breitbart a known associate of a former terrorist of the Weather Underground. Get your pitchforks out.

Fail.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When the video is released we will find out if it warrants the hype. Till then its all speculation.

(but I do hope it has a little nasty piece of information that sets all these Obamabots in spasms and foaming at the mouth)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hopefully it will be the long awaited footage of Obama being born in Kenya!

Or maybe the footage of him doctoring his birth certificate!!

Or.. hmm.. or maybe it will be of Michelle getting drunk and killing someone!! (Oops, my bad, wrong first lady.)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

At least we'll get some insight into his college years and his associations. Since this "transparent" president has been so reluctant himself.

I've never come across a president in my life time who was completely transparent about their lives, the absences of 43 other birth certificates are a demonstration of this. I'm fairly certain fringe conservatives are not at all concerned with transparency here, just the idea of Obama getting another term in office. I don't blame ya'll for throwing the kitchen sink so soon already.... the current crop of GOP candidates ain't too pleasing to the eye.l.. it's best to strike early.

I'll once again have to wait in anticipation for yet another Obama 'surprise' from desperate conservatives.

And I've never seen a president so closed about his past before.

I wonder why.

Perhaps he has something to hide?

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama

Says quite a lot, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

What does it say?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join