It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

You might have had a point. Except these tapes are of a kid in college. Not much potential for a Watergate esque scandal.

Not just a kid in college.

A tape of the current sitting POTUS associating with
known unrpentant terrorists, talking about political strategy.

More comparable to draft dogers that scrambled to hide that information
from the publics eye during political campaigns.

Is there anything that the sitting POTUS allows from his past to be seen?
Any college papers? Anything? A copy of an original birth certificate?

Nope!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What's your point? I never even saw that thread when it crossed the boards. You think I'm on here all the time? I was probably outside planting my non-Monsanto seed crop when it was being discussed.

Look. The man had something he felt was important. Who are you to go about disrespecting the man and what he was prepared to offer the public before he's even cold? Get a life!

I'm not disrespecting the man at all.

I'm not the one calling his family blatant liars and/or part of the cover up. I'm also not the one that is using his death as fodder to further the conspiracy theories and hate towards Obama.

Maybe you should respect the man and his family and not try to taint his death with conspiracy theories???

And just to show you how irony works...go read my new thread on a conspiracy about Breitbart.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's probably some sort of sex tape....and probably with Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton...that would ruin his presidency....

edit on 2-3-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

Losing the presidency would pale in comparison to what Michelle would do to him.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

A tape of the current sitting POTUS associating with known unrpentant terrorists, talking about political strategy.

I guess we will have to wait for the tapes. If Breitbart went out of his way to describe them rather than show them, chances are that its not like it sounds.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thank you, but I have no interest in your thread.

You have a strange way of showing appreciation. If I were preparing to disclose a video about someone of importance, then ended up dying on the day I was going to expose it, I would hope that people became suspicious. I wouldn't want it any other way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I just read your new thread and it begs the question "What's your point?"

You qualify the theory that he may have faked his death to promote the Obama video by saying you don't believe it. Yet you go on at length defending the idea, which BTW, has nothing to do with the possible content or why somebody may have been killed to prevent the information being leaked.

Too often the core issues of important threads are hijacked, obscured or all together denied. Correct me if I am wrong but a basic tenet of ATS is providing a forum to discuss conspiracies in an objective, critical and skeptical means possible by the consideration of relavent evidence or theories.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

Why does the death penalty exist? Revenge.

Thats the worst argument in the history of forever. Oh yes, I remember now. This is ATS. Where political clashes result in assassination before anything even happened.
I guess you don't get out much?

There is a real world just outside your closet. A real world where people are killed for the shoes on their feet. A real world where a US president kept lists of people that were 'against' him ( including journalists ) and violated the Constitution repeatedly. A real world where organized crime members can have you killed for disrespecting them..... And for revenge.

If you want to be naive and believe that Chairman Mao, your fearless leader, could kill millions of his people and Stalin could do the same..... But an American President doesn't have that power.... Stay in your closet with your Internet.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

A tape of the current sitting POTUS associating with known unrpentant terrorists, talking about political strategy.

I guess we will have to wait for the tapes. If Breitbart went out of his way to describe them rather than show them, chances are that its not like it sounds.

You think its just a pop up at You Tube to present to the public
acutal footage of the sitting POTUS associating with known unrepentant terrorists
talking political strategy?

"Oh, yeah just put it up on you tube" Is that what you think?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The sad fact is we may never know what was on the original tapes. They could be getting scrubbed right now. The original source may be crapping his pants and going underground.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And just to show you how irony works...go read my new thread on a conspiracy about Breitbart.

Hmmm thats an interesting strategy there. I would say that could have been a conspiratorial action
on your part, but I see from reading the thread its just simple distraction, as NO "plausible theory" there.

It reminds me of a junior high play script from My Space.
Anyways, have fun with it if you can.

edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You think its just a pop up at You Tube to present to the public acutal footage of the sitting POTUS associating with known unrepentant terrorists talking political strategy?

Great! Another no-lose conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

I just read your new thread and it begs the question "What's your point?"

You qualify the theory that he may have faked his death to promote the Obama video by saying you don't believe it. Yet you go on at length defending the idea, which BTW, has nothing to do with the possible content or why somebody may have been killed to prevent the information being leaked.

Too often the core issues of important threads are hijacked, obscured or all together denied. Correct me if I am wrong but a basic tenet of ATS is providing a forum to discuss conspiracies in an objective, critical and skeptical means possible by the consideration of relavent evidence or theories.

Let's see...what's my point.

I don't think I have one.

Or maybe I'm pointing out that irony, coincidence, and circumstantial evidence do not add up to anything...that in fact anyone can take those three pieces of information and spin any conspiracy theory they want.

The popularity of the theory doesn't rely on solid information or logic...only who the audience is you are presenting it to and what they desperatly already want to beleive.

But then again...maybe my point is none of the above...who really knows?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

The sad fact is we may never know what was on the original tapes. They could be getting scrubbed right now. The original source may be crapping his pants and going underground.

The thought has crossed my mind.
Lets hope that Bannon has the full version, and safegaurds it well.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I seriously doubt there is anything of real substance if any tapes at all! And my reasoning behind this is that when you have to wait 5 days or 10 days or 1 month or 3 months for something to come out most likely means that they don't have anything good or they are still struggling to find something. And my reference is.......wait for it..... Abovetopsecret.com. Anyone on this site for more than a week know we are faced with daily countdowns for so many things. War, disclosure, etc etc.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hmmm thats an interesting strategy there. I would say that could have been a conspiratorial action
on your part, but I see from reading the thread its just simple distraction, as NO "plausible theory" there.

Exactly...I think you probably agree...there is no "plausible" theory in that thread. Just some irony and coincidence....same thing most conspiracies have.

Breitbart dying on the day he was to release this tape is ironic and a coincidence...there is absolutely zero hard facts that point to anything else....the same as the "theory" in my thread.

But...I bet you dismiss one and hold the other "plausible"....right?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Exactly...I think you probably agree...there is no "plausible" theory in that thread. Just some irony and coincidence....same thing most conspiracies have.

Breitbart dying on the day he was to release this tape is ironic and a coincidence...there is absolutely zero hard facts that point to anything else....the same as the "theory" in my thread.

But...I bet you dismiss one and hold the other "plausible"....right?

If you wish to discuss your thread, your thread is the place to do it.
I happen to agree with Crakeur all the way.

Not getting too much action I imagine.

But I'll go over and throw in my two cents.

edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is a very REAL possibility. The video speaks for itself, and if you don't think they can or would, don't kid yourself. They could just label him a "terrorist" and then it would be a legal hit by Obama.

Heart Attack Gun

In case you can't watch the video, it shows a former CIA secretary and Congressional testimony on this secret assassination weapon which causes heart attacks.

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack. The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all. The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.

The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it? Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Maybe someone wrote his name in the Deathnote? Prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt there is any conspiracy surrounding Andy's death. For crying out loud, he had a history of heart related troubles, and you know damn well whatever video he had that painted Obama in a bad light would not really get any traction in the media anyway. Sure, it will get hits online, but the ignorant morons who put Obama in office are not really big into the online scene if you know what I mean (and if you don't let me point it out for you.....welfare recipients, poor minorities, aged senior citizens, etc, don't really pay much attention to the online world)

In fact, the only reason why those videos will even get any traction now is because of his death. but they wont amount to anything or they would have been out already.

Think about it folks....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They must be some good tapes if they're willing to kill over them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join