It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I haven't seen you state any sort of logic yet.
All you're doing is trying to get people to believe that a man dies on the same day he's supposed to release a video of the POTUS as a complete coincidence. We heard you the first time. We don't need you to come back again and again stating the same thing in different ways.

If you have proof that this is simply a coincidence, post it. Otherwise, go to another thread where your "logic" might be more useful.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I love the ..."sorry for being logical"

and then I looked 2 inches to my left and see your mood is "Illogical"

edit on 2-3-2012 by sykonot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Afterthought

The evidence is still forthcoming. Why don't you hush up until the coronor's report is published?

If you don't believe in conspiracies, why do you come here?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Why must I shush up when everyone else is able to conspire??? Am I bringing too much logic to the table...I apologize if I am.

I believe in the conspriacy of conspiracies...and maybe even one or two other ones as well.

I'm sorry I upset your day by being logical.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

How do you figure no one cares about this video, its all over the news, maybe not the MSM puppets but the word is out and everyone is talking about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you have proof that this is simply a coincidence, post it.

How can you prove a coincidence?

Anyway, for the record, I don't believe it was a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences much lately.

I really wish one of his friends would release the videos already. I also hope there is more than one copy of them, or surely someone else might be at risk for getting whacked.

[edit to add] And please release them unedited. Seriously, we don't need the distraction of arguing over how they edited them.
edit on 3/2/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: add comment

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Exactly!
I said this only because s/he seems so damned sure that nothing nefarious happened to Breitbart. I'd like to see soemone who is good at statistics to break down the odds of this happening. Of course strange things have happened that have nothing to do with conspiracy, but this event just reeks in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

If you have proof that this is simply a coincidence, post it.

Anyway, for the record, I don't believe it was a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences much lately.

I really wish one of his friends would release the videos already. I also hope there is more than one copy of them, or surely someone else might be at risk for getting whacked.

I don't know I can't help but think if one of his colleagues was on Hannity stating the video is still coming out and is still walking around today, chances are the true real video died with Breitbart

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I hope you're wrong. Although Breitbart should never have discussed the video prior to the date he wanted it released, I hope he was smart enough to give a copy to someone he could trust.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

reply to post by hapablab

I hope you're wrong. Although Breitbart should never have discussed the video prior to the date he wanted it released, I hope he was smart enough to give a copy to someone he could trust.

I was thinking the same thing, it would seem to me that he would know to do that, would that person go on Hannity if so?, if he were smart he would of had multiple copies given to multiple people.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Found an Update here: Bannon has the tapes.

Important Topic Updates
“There‘s a set of tapes and we’re going through it,” Bannon announced. “The staff…the guys are going through a series of tapes of President Obama at Harvard and…we’ll come back to you in a week or two and show them here on the Hannity show.”

“In one week, we’ll have these tapes?,” Hannity asked.

Bannon confirmed that they should be ready for release in a week to 10 days.
www.theblaze.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for the update.
It's going to be a looonnnggg week or two. Then, another four until we hear the coroner's report.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'd be willing to bet this is why Mr. Breitbart had his "heart attack", he could have something that obama doesn't want put out there. And the "heart attack" could be a warning to back off.
I just hope they hold strong and release all the video. Be real interesting to see what they have since obama still refuses to release his college transcrpits.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"A week to 10 days" - post-editing and lip syncing is a tricky business! At least they're in the hands of a professional filmmaker, no chances of selective editing as with the Sherrod video, or the Acorn video, or the Norah O'Donnell WH press conference video.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Alex Interviews Red Dirt Report Editor, Creator Andrew W. Griffin about the mysterious death of conservative trailblazing journalist, Andrew Breitbart. Mr Griffin suspect foul play and breaks down why, and urges that the video of obama in college be released immediately!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why would the government kill Breitbart... but leave the tapes?

Sounds like a practice of redundancy to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
After searching the definition of 'Chicago Politics', I came across this bit of info:
www.americanthinker.com...

Alinsky boasted about his close alliance with Frank Nitti, Al Capone's second in command in the Chicago Mob during the 1930s. Al Capone's Mob were domestic terrorists, and not for any noble cause either. They poisoned the Chicago politics of their era. Alinsky's close alliance with Frank Nitti tells us something crucially important today. Alinsky was also a lifelong ally of the Stalin-controlled Communist Party, at a time when Stalin was known to have murdered tens of millions of people. He was proud of building a bridge between organized crime and the power hungry Left. That tacit alliance may continue today.

Alinsky's disciples -- including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama -- have a warlike political style. They learned politics as war from the Master. Obama is so well-trained in Alinsky tactics that he used to teach workshops on it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Thats hilarious, lip syncing.
I wonder, is that harder than faking a "long form" BC
on the internet?

Dont watch if you cant take the heat.

Brietbart was on fire, and somehow had just returned from having
dinner with Ayers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Why is it you are trying to paint it as an either-or argument? I'm for health care reform. Period. Trying to say that if I'm against Breitbart I must be for Obamacare is fallacious logic. Too many on both sides of the aisle are deeply beholden to Big Pharma and Big Insurance to let real, meaningful reform happen. Obamacare was a disastrous compromise with Goppers and weakened it lest it offends their corporate masters.

Other reforms such as cutting out the fraud and abuse could drastically reduce medicare/medicaid costs, but health care providers, once again, prevented those reforms, as they like to keep that government cash coming in.

Breitbart like FOX "news" did their best to depict health care reform as "death panels", and left us stuck with the same corporate-ran monopolies bilking Americans for all their worth.

rEALLY?
yOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE UNAWARE THAT THE LOBBYISTS WROTE OBAMACARE?
rEALLY, ARE YOU UNAWARE?

And in response you blame the gop?
Thats like blaming the dog for its own fleas

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Just a question as a mental exercise.
I am not saying the government killed Brietbart.
But....

They knew he had already passed on the tapes.
But what about the next story? There is always another story
when this kind of deep bandini is on the table.

How do you stop a fearless man like Andrew Brietbart?

He had already exposed Acorn, and the leftist darling Wiener.
And now he was taking on Ayers, and the POTUS.

edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Why does the death penalty exist? Revenge.

Maybe they couldn't get the tapes, maybe there are a lot of copies of the tapes waiting in various places of safety.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Simply look at how they operate.
It should come as no surprise why we don't hear much about Rham now that he's back in Chicago. I wonder if he's sent any dead fish to anyone lately? Maybe he's graduated to horse heads?
They all seem to have the mafia mentality, so bumping someone off in order to shut them up might be a reasonable solution in their minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join