It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by newcovenant

Living things verses rocks.
hmmm. I guess you are right.... After all there's never a chance that anyone could get hurt when you explode a bomb in a public place....???

Like I said, he has great decision-making skills. Hell, with all that going for him, they ought to make him a university professor.. Oh that's right, they did. Wonder why our country is in the shape that it's in today?

May I ask you to look and consider underlying factors, causes and INTENT in each case. Remember the gore that was Vietnam. What was the end result each of these men was trying to achieve in their own misguided and very WRONG way? Let me ask you which you feel was worse? Who was the better man?
Your answer is your answer and I cannot even hope to change it but to me it reveals character if not wisdom.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well since Andrew Brietbart happened to die on the day the film was set for release,
I dont exactly call theat hype. Thats beyond coincidnece, and anyone who can
dismiss that out of hand is willfully blind.

There are billions of people in the world...some people die on ironic days.

Brietbart started talking about this tape he has as early as Feb. 10, 2012. He has tried to hype it up for about a month...and no one cares.

You have a crazy conspiracy theory that maybe someone killled him to prevent the release of the tape...because people are that stupid and they think killing the man would make a recording dissapear...right???

Well here is another crazy conspiracy theory for you. A man in his 40s with a history of heart problems and who is stressed out with lots of anxiety of living up to hype he has created over a video has a heart attack and dies. I KNOW...I KNOW...it's shocking and completely crazy...but maybe...just maybe that is what happened?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

great info thanks for posting that. its sad in our new age we are looking at the failures of those in power and alive while we reminisce about our once great leaders in society most of whom are dead, if not dead they are labeled as terrorist whistle blowers or mocked as moronic conspiracy theorists or "AJ nuts" for example. all for asking simple questions while getting incompetent lies and insults for answers.
edit on 3/2/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You hate war,

May I ask you to look and consider underlying factors, causes and INTENT in each case. Remember the gore that was Vietnam. What was the end result each of these men was trying to achieve in their own misguided and very WRONG way? Let me ask you which you feel was worse? Who was the better man?

Yet, you think that Ayers exploding bombs in public places is acceptable to do?

Many people feel that bombing civilian targets in a war is a WAR CRIME.
ETA: you can try to lead it away, but this thing began with you saying that "he blew up a statue". Why don't you just say terrorism is okay.... if my guys are doing it!
edit on 2-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by beezzer
At least we'll get some insight into his college years and his associations. Since this "transparent" president has been so reluctant himself.

I've never come across a president in my life time who was completely transparent about their lives, the absences of 43 other birth certificates are a demonstration of this. I'm fairly certain fringe conservatives are not at all concerned with transparency here, just the idea of Obama getting another term in office. I don't blame ya'll for throwing the kitchen sink so soon already.... the current crop of GOP candidates ain't too pleasing to the eye.l.. it's best to strike early.

I'll once again have to wait in anticipation for yet another Obama 'surprise' from desperate conservatives.

And I've never seen a president so closed about his past before.

I wonder why.

Perhaps he has something to hide?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Brietbart started talking about this tape he has as early as Feb. 10, 2012. He has tried to hype it up for about a month...and no one cares.

No one? Really, I see you here, and your very vocal about it.
So by default, you do care about it.

I am not saying that Brietbart was killed, I am saying it needs looking into.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

You hate war,

Yet, you think that Ayers exploding bombs in public places is acceptable to do?

in their own misguided and very WRONG way?

I am sorry...What was the question again?
edit on 2-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.
Then you and the rest of the Obama-fans have nothing to worry about.

I'm curious, though. And can't wait for the rabid, frothing, epileptic defenses.

And I can't wait to see Obama-haters epic dissapointment...and then trying to make something out of nothing.

The delayed release of the tape = Hype.
Hype = trying to make something out of nothing.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

We can both speculate either way.

The truth will be when the tape is made public.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

In case you missed it:

ETA: you can try to lead it away, but this thing began with you saying that "he blew up a statue". Why don't you just say terrorism is okay.... if my guys are doing it!

I added that while you posted tripe.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

No one? Really, I see you here, and your very vocal about it.
So by default, you do care about it.

I am not saying that Brietbart was killed, I am saying it needs looking into.

No, I still don't care about it...what interest me is the reaction and conspiracy theories people are creating around it.

But yes...no one care about it until he died. I can even prove it to you. Some ATS members are rabid Obama haters...and there was a thread about this "college video" way back on Feb. 10. It got a total of 6 replies, 4 of which were from the OP. That is of course until yesterday...and THEN people got interested. So not even the dedicated Obama haters really cared about this video until after Brietbart died...and then all of a sudden...it is the holy grail that will bring down Obama.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His death is making this "video" interesting...nothing else...and I fully expect it to be a flop just like all the other desperate attempts to bash Obama are.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose..

So if there's a video with Obama with a spoon up his nose, it'll be decided that it's a nose scratcher?

I for one believe the stories I've heard about Obama. He LOOKS the part. Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with homosexuality (have one in my family) but he looks that too. And I don;t believe for a moment he was born in Hawaii. His past is too checkered and too sketchy. His own father was an adulterer by leaving his pregnant wife and shacking up with Ann. Wow. He comes from GREAT stock, huh?

But as far as the drugs...this goes for Bush too. It is my opinion he snorted coke while in office due to his bugged out expressions and incoherent gibberish.
And Clinton well, we all knew he inhaled!

Oh hell, we know the CIA is the number one drug trafficker so is this any surprise really?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

He LOOKS the part.

:shk:

I'm glad you have put in so much research into your opinions...you know....looking at someone.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No, I still don't care about it...what interest me is the reaction and conspiracy
theories people are creating around it.

But yes...no one care about it until he died. I can even prove it to you.

Hmmmm ...so you think its a conspiracy that all of the sudden that thread has comments
now in abundance when before it just had a few? Ironic.

You know, I doubt I would have looked too much into this if I had not already investigated
The Weather Underground Bombings, and concluded that there is a lot more to that
story than the public ever knew.

And I find it highly unacceptable that a POTUS would have ties to terrorists.
Even if they are terrorists who took part in an inside job.
Especially that. Especially!

I find it stange that all the self professed communists needed to do was partake in
bombing The Capitol and The Pentagon, and somehow they walk???

You dont find that highly suspicious?

And I dont think I would have payed too much attention to this either,
until Kam Kuwata suddenly died...and he had told others,
including Diane Fienstien that he was worried about being offed because
he had seen things.

So...if this is all about no one caring that there is a video, and no one
cared until Brietbart and others have dropped dead...well I dont see that at all.

It is called fuel to a fire.

edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The tape is of Breitbart wearing an Obama mask while running a Naked Mile he showed up to uninvited.

RIP you crazy man you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way for anyone who is interested...before Ben Smith
from Politico pulled his story, others copied it.

A copy of it is found here:

Now, as Obama runs for president, what
two guests recall as an unremarkable
gathering on the road to a minor elected
office stands as a symbol of how swiftly he
has risen from a man in the Hyde Park left
to one closing in fast on the Democratic nomination for president.

I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers house to
learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress,
said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer
health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn.
[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor

chuckspoliticalreport.homestead.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hmmmm ...so you think its a conspiracy that all of the sudden that thread has comments
now in abundance when before it just had a few? Ironic.

No, I don't think it is a conspiracy...I presented it as proof that no one really cares about the video. Keep trying to twist my words though...it's hilarious.

As for the rest of your post...I think you desperately want to believe in something that you can't find a shred of evidence for, so you cling to any conspiracy theory that you can find or make up.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Breitbart: "Wait 'Til They See What Happens March 1st"
edit on 2-3-2012 by TheAnswerTo1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The evidence is still forthcoming. Why don't you hush up until the coronor's report is published?

If you don't believe in conspiracies, why do you come here?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Swills

Andrew Breitbart was the man who took down ACORN and Anthony Weiner...
and he announced he had video of Obama in his college days showing Obama meeting
“a bunch of silver pony tails” like Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn
(Weather Underground members), who radicalized him.

Andrew told Sinclair News that thier November 2011 story about
Ben Smith and Politico killing the 2008 sourced story showing Obama
had lied about the extent of his relationship with Bill Ayers was truthful and the media knew it was true.

Brietbart also made comments that the MSM did not "vet" Obama in 2008, and he was going
to make sure they "vetted" him in 2012.

ETA this is his website: Big Government
He was a fantastic journalist.

edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

If anybody need help with the subject ask Michael Savage,,Wish I could have heard his show on this

Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated? Noting that the cause of Andrew Breitbart's unexpected death yesterday was being examined by the Los Angeles County Coroner's office, talk-radio host Michael Savage raised the question of whether the conservative media powerhouse – who recently announced he had videos that could politically damage President Obama – was murdered.

Its the colorful way he expresses himself

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The evidence is still forthcoming. Why don't you hush up until the coronor's report is published?

If you don't believe in conspiracies, why do you come here?
edit on 2-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Why must I shush up when everyone else is able to conspire??? Am I bringing too much logic to the table...I apologize if I am.

I believe in the conspriacy of conspiracies...and maybe even one or two other ones as well.

I'm sorry I upset your day by being logical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join