It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This thread concerning the sudden death of Breitbart and some relationship to Obama has many people discussing conspiracies of many different types.

What few if any will see is that while even I have to consider that Breitbart was silenced in the typical manner that is used to silence those about to create a problem for the sitting administration, I also see other evidence of something I know few are looking for regarding this death.

I offer the following short explanation as a means to provide some needed background on what I refer to when I offer my items of discovery.

As some may know, I follow ritualistic occultism and have for some time now been reporting about how at present we as a nation are in the final months of a NWO 13 ritual that leads to the end of the 13 ritual ending and start of the 7 portion of the ritual that leads us all to the end of the ritual ending which is also the Mayan end date of December 21, 2012.

I offer the following items only as an observation because it relates directly to what I have been researching regarding the existing ritual that is being carried out and moved along towards the transition date of the ritual that just happens to be August 12, 2012 and that coincides with the London Summer Olympics closing ceremony.

I contend the date, the time of the closing ceremony and the location of the Olympic stadium which resides on multiple ancient ley lines which also just happens to align with Stonehenge is an elaborately designed blood ritual sacrifice location where innocent victims will be sacrificed sometime shortly about 7 minutes after sunset on that date when at that time, 7 minutes after sunset, when the 7 portion of this mega ritual initially and officially begins and the 13 portion of the ritual is closed.

By conducting such a mega ritual on that date, they pay ritual homage to the closing of the 13 portion of the ritual and the opening of the 7 ritual with a blood sacrifice that in a sense kills two birds with one ritual.

I mention only this because when I heard of Andrew Breitbart's death and the claims that he had just announced he had some tapes on Obama, I took a quick look to see if Breitbart's death was in anyway coded with the numbers that many if not all of us are coded with that shows the numerological coding that when understood, shows a connection to the mega NWO ritual that is ongoing.

First item is the date of Andrew Breitbart's death, which was declared officially as 03-01-12. This adds to 7.

Second item, is the fact that Andrew Breitbart was 43 years of age, that just happens to add to 7.

While many will not understand what I am trying to explain, in simple terms, the death of Andrew Breitbart was ritualistically coded to be part of the contributing sacrifices that will support the 7 portion of the NWO ritual that will begin later this year on August 12, 2012.

While Breitbart attorneys and friends will still release the tapes as some may have already heard, without Breitbart around to explain it or expand on it, everything will be diminished in a sense and will not have the ability because of his death to give interviews, make videos, do talk shows or TV, etc.etc.

Last item is, if the intention by those that seek to re-elect Obama is to keep the tapes from being released to the public, then we are subject to seeing more accidents, suicides and such to keep such tapes from ever being made public.

With a statement of the tapes being released in two weeks, all I can say is anything can happen in that amount of time that shuts down the internet, EMP attack, nuclear war over Iran, etc. etc. and any number of other viable means by which Obama and crew could divert attention from some damaging tapes.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this information, but when I saw that Andrew Breitbart was coded with the numbers of 7, not once, but twice, I immediately knew and recognized that his death was a silent ritualistic sacrifice and a needed covert contribution to the ongoing NWO's agenda hidden within a mega ritual that is being kept from the public and yet is being played out according to specific dates and astrological and celestial alignments.

Time will tell just how Breitbart's death helps the NWO and whether other attempts will be made to keep such tapes from the public's attention.

Thanks again for the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.
Then you and the rest of the Obama-fans have nothing to worry about.

I'm curious, though. And can't wait for the rabid, frothing, epileptic defenses.

And I can't wait to see Obama-haters epic dissapointment...and then trying to make something out of nothing.

The delayed release of the tape = Hype.
Hype = trying to make something out of nothing.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by newcovenant

Dont' forget about Ayers' past with the Weather Underground. A group that split off from the SDS (students for democratic society) The weathermen/weather underground were more radical and more aggressive in their tactics. They were part of the agitation that led up to the involvement of the National Guard at Kent State in 1970.

They were terrorists and paved the road for our nations now aggressive stance on domestic terrorism. Ayers and his band of idiots gave the FBI everything that they needed to crack down on the New Left Movement. Ever hear of COINTELPRO?

Its funny to see this same bunch showing up at Occupy rallies in an effort to "teach" their techniques to a new generation with absolutely no memory or knowledge of what these groups did 40 plus years ago. Ignorance is bliss and Ayers et.al. are actively in search of a group of mindless idiots to take on their unfinished quest.
edit on 2-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

Some truth there perhaps but what of this? Why didn't the FBI charge him with anything? Because they were using illegal tactics themselves and because Bill Ayres has something on them.

In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL.[20] Due to the illegal tactics[clarification needed] of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.
wiki
edit on 2-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'm sure Ayers has quite the secret book full of details. Hence his arrogance and continued pride for what he was responsible for so many years ago.

In Cleveland, we have Ayers and his group to thank for this.. Just a gift left over from their bombing campaign.

csudigitalhumanities.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I enjoyed your analysis.

I thought it strange that he was pronounced dead at 12:19 a.m.
www.hollywoodreporter.com...
I realize some people scoff at numerology, but it is interesting that the digits add up to 13.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Afterthought because: added link

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

He blew up a STATUE!

Hmmm. Good decision making that he exhibited there!

He 'blew' something up?

And that's okay in your book?

But other people should have to "take a test to get a gun"??? Your post in another thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

So let me get this straight .... he drops dead of a heart attack on the very day where he is supposed to release videos of Obama's college years? In the words of one NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs "I don't believe in coincidences".

Awfully suspicious if you ask me.

He dropped dead at midnight after drinking wine with a friend and then walking home. If that's the day he was supposed to be releasing videos then he already missed the boat.

I highly doubt Obama is worried about videos of him at Harvard. The crazies have already tried the "guilt by association" smear on Obama over his contact with Bill Ayers, who writes;

The dishonesty of the narrative about Mr. Obama during the campaign went a step further with its assumption that if you can place two people in the same room at the same time, or if you can show that they held a conversation, shared a cup of coffee, took the bus downtown together or had any of a thousand other associations, then you have demonstrated that they share ideas, policies, outlook, influences and, especially, responsibility for each other’s behavior. There is a long and sad history of guilt by association in our political culture, and at crucial times we’ve been unable to rise above it.

President-elect Obama and I sat on a board together; we lived in the same diverse and yet close-knit community; we sometimes passed in the bookstore. We didn't pal around, and I had nothing to do with his positions.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

And can't wait for the rabid, frothing, epileptic defenses.

That's too funny. And accurate as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Thats just the thing too, and good comments.

What people need to realize is the Weather Underground bombings
are suspicious in themselves.

The Shadow Govenment has been around for a while, nothing new here.

I suggest that folks watch this, and investigate the bombings themselves.

Ayers escaped prosecution on procedural grounds. In the words of Ayers,

"Guilty as hell, free as a bird --

www.americanthinker.com...

Weather Underground Bombs the Capitol, Pentagon, and State Department

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose. Should be entertaining! What scandalous activity did he engage in? Alcohol consumption (the horror). Or a little of the ganja? Maybe he sung a mournful tune to Aqua-Buddha? Of course we all know Breitbart is above editing videos to paint a distorted and unflattering picture.

The GOP and right-wing bloggers haven't just jumped the shark, they strapped on a jet pack and rocketed over Cthulu.
Then you and the rest of the Obama-fans have nothing to worry about.

I'm curious, though. And can't wait for the rabid, frothing, epileptic defenses.

And I can't wait to see Obama-haters epic dissapointment...and then trying to make something out of nothing.

The delayed release of the tape = Hype.
Hype = trying to make something out of nothing.
edit on 2-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

And you seem very anxious to quickly dismiss a video none of us have even seen. Personally, I would like to see and then make my own judgment.
edit on 3/2/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: fix typos

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I highly doubt Obama is worried about videos of him at Harvard. The crazies have already tried the "guilt by association" smear on Obama over his contact with Bill Ayers, who writes;

The dishonesty of the narrative about Mr. Obama during the campaign went a step further with its assumption that if you can place two people in the same room at the same time, or if you can show that they held a conversation, shared a cup of coffee, took the bus downtown together or had any of a thousand other associations, then you have demonstrated that they share ideas, policies, outlook, influences and, especially, responsibility for each other’s behavior. There is a long and sad history of guilt by association in our political culture, and at crucial times we’ve been unable to rise above it.

President-elect Obama and I sat on a board together; we lived in the same diverse and yet close-knit community; we sometimes passed in the bookstore. We didn't pal around, and I had nothing to do with his positions.

Yet, with nothing else for the public to go on in his time at Harvard - no writings, no nothing - isn't this all we have? Have you ever heard the phrase my mother so lovingly repeated many times to me.... "If you lay with dogs, you get fleas."?
edit on 2/3/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for that video. It's odd that yesterday was the 41st anniversary of the bombing.
It's no surprise that it led to heightened security as well as the news station showing how easily they were able to carry a briefcase through all six areas without being stopped. As he suggested, the guards may have recognized him and allowed him to pass through.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

the coincidences are not easily ignored.

warnings and heightened security then something big to promote fear . then many more false warning to keep the fear alive. inside attacks and this type of internal war tactic was perfected by our very own fbi and cia the very same people using the very same tricks to destabilize the world not just the US.

whats even more scary to think about is what is to come. and all the names involved have only gained more wealth and power for the last 100years.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

And you seem very anxious to quickly dismiss a video none of us have even seen. Personally, I would like to see and then make my own judgment.

They don't call "breaking news" breaking because someone sits on it, hints at it, hypes it up, and delays the release.

That is hype...when someone is hyping something...it is usually because the reality is less than the fantasy being created by the hype (see Sheriff Arapio's latest anti-climatic news conference for a good example).

And if it was something that was earth shattering devestating to Obama...they would keep it hidden and silent until September/October so it would be fresh in the minds of voters.

This is my feelings on this video...it will show something that Obama haters will try to turn into a huge thing and most people will just go "meh...no big deal".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

He blew up a STATUE!

Hmmm. Good decision making that he exhibited there!

He 'blew' something up?

And that's okay in your book?

But other people should have to "take a test to get a gun"??? Your post in another thread.

Micheal Vic got another chance. Living things verses rocks.
Yeah and have a photograph government issue National ID Card.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Exactly. The Weather Underground bombings most likely were an inside job,
just as 9/11 was an inside job. The FBI at the time was involved with CoIntelPro.

The Weather Underground was
staging thier bombings, the FBI, under its Cointel Operation was staging its own bombings?

By the end of April, the FBI offices were to terminate all files dealing with leftist groups.[31] The files were a part of an FBI program called COINTELPRO.[32] However, after COINTELPRO was dissolved in 1971 by J. Edgar Hoover,[33] the FBI continued its counterintelligence on groups like the Weather Underground. In 1973, the FBI established the 'Special Target Information Development' program, where agents were sent undercover to penetrate the Weather Underground. Due to the illegal tactics of FBI agents involved with the program, government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground. The Weather Underground was no longer a fugitive organization and could turn themselves in with minimal charges against them.[34] en.wikipedia.org...-autogenerated1-33

The FBI was involved in bombings

In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]

In Seattle, FBI agent Louis Harris recruited David Sannes in 1970, a patriotic veteran who was willing to help them catch some bombers. Sannes worked with explosives expert Jeffrey Paul Desmond and FBI agent Bert Carter. Their instructions were to find people interested in bombing. "For a few of the members it was a matter of many weeks of persuasion to actually have them carry through with the bombing projects," said Sannes. When Carter made it clear that he planned to have one bomber die in a booby-trapped explosion, Sannes dropped his FBI work and went public. "My own knowledge is that the FBI along with other Federal law enforcement agencies has been involved in a campaign of bombing, arson and terrorism in order to create in the mass public mind a connection between political dissidence of whatever stripe and revolutionaries of whatever violent tendencies," Sannes reported in an interview on WBAI radio.[9] In Los Angeles, the FBI worked with the police department to support Ron Karenga, the leader of a black nationalist organization that was feuding with the Panthers. Two Panther activists were killed in a shootout at UCLA in 1969, for which five Karenga supporters were subsequently indicted, and three convicted. Louis Tackwood, an LAPD agent-provocateur who went public in 1971, says that the LAPD gave Karenga money, guns, narcotics, and encouragement.[8]
www.namebase.org...

A review of Ayers' memoir Fugitive Days that appeared in the New York Times on Sept. 11, 2001, quoted Ayers saying, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Three days after the terrorist attacks, Ayers clarified: "My memoir is, from start to finish, a condemnation of terrorism . . ."

Many former alleged terroists now hold positions of power.

Former IRA bomber Gerry Adams is welcomed at the White House as a peacemaker. Former PLO leader Yasser Arafat was too. Former Students for a Democratic Society member and Ayers friend Tom Hayden was elected to the California State Assembly. Former Black Panther Bobby Rush is a congressman representing Chicago, as is former Puerto Rican independence activist Luis Gutierrez.

blogs.suntimes.com...

"Days of Rage" Terrorist Ayers
www.npr.org...

"Days of Rage" "Middle East Revolutions"
www.vancouversun.com...

And this from Andrews Brietbarts own site, a story of Code Pink ties to "Middle East Revolutions"
biggovernment.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

They don't call "breaking news" breaking because someone sits on it, hints at it,
hypes it up, and delays the release.

Well since Andrew Brietbart happened to die on the day the film was set for release,
I dont see that exactly as hype. Thats beyond coincidnece, and anyone who can
dismiss that out of hand is willfully blind.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Living things verses rocks.
hmmm. I guess you are right.... After all there's never a chance that anyone could get hurt when you explode a bomb in a public place....???

Like I said, he has great decision-making skills. Hell, with all that going for him, they ought to make him a university professor.. Oh that's right, they did. Wonder why our country is in the shape that it's in today?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
It's odd that yesterday was the 41st anniversary of the bombing.

Thanks for your comments, and yes that is odd. I was not paying attention
to the date, so thanks for catching that. Good catch!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have to wonder if he got a hold of the tape of Obama and the terrorists meeting at a dinner that the newspaper had but kept to themselves during the 2008 election cycle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join