It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eboyd

i feel like i'm in the damn Twilight Zone.

Nah. You are on a conspiracy site!

It'll be ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by PaxVeritas

As long as people like you view "health care reform" as Obamacare, or any other demagoguery you care to think up, then true reform will never happen.

I think you miss the whole argument. Most people who disagree with Obamacare truly believe we need to reform healthcare. Obamacare took us in a direction most people did NOT want us to go. Growing government is never a sound solution.

There were ample other solutions offered and rather than modify Obamacare to meet what the masses were asking, they forced it down our throats before anyone had a chance to even know what is in it. Most of the pinch won't be felt by most Americans until 2014. Most companies are already adding the cost into their financials for the FY13. FY14 could potentially be devastating for corporate America which I'm sure of you are oaky with, even though corporate America is the reason why we have the stuff we have today.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This whole thing strikes me as a tempest in a teacup.

Produce the evidence, please, is the only thing I would say here.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
Blackmarketeer,

I like your perspective on politics in the USA and I agree with everything you've said regarding the GOP using negativity and half-truths.

Calling it 'Obamacare' just shows how deluded most of the low-IQ right wingers are, because it was GOP posturing and the administration's attempt at bi-partisanship that shaped the bill more than Obama did!

In order to survive this ideological stalemate, America needs more people like you who use rational thought to figure out their own political position somewhere in the middle.

edit on 2-3-2012 by kristobal because: (no reason given)

You do realize that the administration doctor the numbers to represent a savings under this new system. No mention of the 2 years of accumulated taxes before even a dollar is spent. No mention that the savings are based upon a 7% growth in GDP (which hasn't happened in decades).

So, if you want to have an honest debate on who is behind the curtain, then you might also look at the progressives for the Wizard illusionary!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Unless it's a video of Obama killing someone and hiding the body I truly couldn't care less what he did in college.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Thanks, I think I will do that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The truth of the matter is obamas simply the worse President we've ever had. (Which should make jimmy carter feel better) He's added more debt in three plus years then President Bush did in eight. Has done nothing to help this country: Ban on drilling here in the US, turned down the Keystone Pipeline, created a new form of welfare by extending unemployment to over two years, gutting our military. But if that makes me a bigot for pointing out just a few of obamas screw ups then so be it.

1) He inherited the economic trajectory that forced the additional debt. Virtually all of our current debt is due to two men - Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

2) There is not a ban on drilling in the U.S.

3) The Keystone pipeline is a bad deal for the U.S. for a variety of reasons. Look into it.

4) The extension of unemployment was necessary due to the severity of the recession caused by George W. Bush. These are not normal times.

5) Gutted our military? Hardly. Obama has been an absolute war hawk to this point in time. The new budget currently shows military cuts, but that is because of item #1. You can't get out of debt while spending more on our military than all the other countries in the world spend, combined.

Maybe you aren't a bigot. I don't know. But the level of hatred for Obama is irrational, considering the lack of hatred shown to previous presidents who were (at best) no better. There must be a reason for it, and having witnessed the behavior of white bigots all of my life, it is not hard to imagine why.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I found this to be another strange deathly coincidence:

stevebridges.com...

STEVE BRIDGES 1963-2012
It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Steve Bridges. His passing comes as a shock to all of us. The cause of death is not known at this time, but we will publish more information as it becomes available. Steve brought joy and laughter to millions and was a great inspiration to all who knew him. He will be sadly missed. Our prayers go to his family at this time.

He professionally impersonated George W. and Obama.
Maybe imitation isn't the most sincere form of flattery?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The morning after pill is a contraceptive not a abortion pill. Hence you take it the morning after a night of unprotected romping. Its a high-dose birth control and can only be taken like up to 72 hours after sex.

OT: I might watch the videos or not, depends if a remember. In till then I'm not holding my breath for some shocking revelation or truth. So in other words I abstain form making a judgment call in till I see the video and analyze, that way I can make a fair judgment call.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Apparently it shows Obama and others stating how they are going to overthrow the US govenment amd introduce re-education camps for those opposed.

If the tapes dont show this then they are fake IMO.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
These purported incriminating tapes are nothing more than blatant blackmail to sway Obama's foreign policy regarding Iran.

These tapes, conveniently withheld by "Team Breitbart" for 7-10 days are threatened to be released around the time of Purim, an Isreali holiday which history has shown to be a prime time for initiating war with their neighbors.

Also, we all knew about the badly forged birth certificate last April. Why has this topic resurfaced, as well? Duh.

It's obvious who is behind this blackmail and why. I think we can count on a strike against Iran in the next few days unless Obama stands up to Israel and faces his blackmailer's music.

I guess it's really up to Mr. Obama and I'm confident he will not lead us into WW3. I think there's more to this than meets the eye. He didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize for nothing...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by colbe

The morning after pill is a contraceptive not a abortion pill. Hence you take it the morning after a night of unprotected romping. Its a high-dose birth control and can only be taken like up to 72 hours after sex.

OT: I might watch the videos or not, depends if a remember. In till then I'm not holding my breath for some shocking revelation or truth. So in other words I abstain form making a judgment call in till I see the video and analyze, that way I can make a fair judgment call.

The "pill" causes an abortion, it keeps the newly conceived person with
a body and an eternal soul from attaching to the uterus.

How horrid, the "morning after pill" is a strong dosage to make sure.
The "morning after pill" has killed some women too, not just their babies
in the womb.

One of the inventors of the "pill" condemns it now.

Why do you think there are so many terrible side effects and illness
from taking the "pill?" Science confirms.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Just came across this new video...

Andrew Breitbart Just Another Wierd Death

if you look at the huge list of other suspicious deaths, it is not out of the realm of possibility.
There is nothing wrong questioning the perceived reality.www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

What does it say?

According to his own words, people that hide things have something to hide. He hides his past, in every way possible, so he's basically admitting there is a reason.

The only person hiding anything is the person saying he has a video and then not releasing said video.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What does it say?

According to his own words, people that hide things have something to hide. He hides his past, in every way possible, so he's basically admitting there is a reason.

The only person hiding anything is the person saying he has a video and then not releasing said video.

Well duh...the original owner of the tape is dead......don't you think it might take a bit of time to regroup....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Because George Bush JR wasn't a coke head at one point... RIGHT?
There is a saying....
"There is a time for everything- and thats college"
Like if anyone is surprised to see him smoking a joint, maybe they should visit their childs campus and give a good whif at the air.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Well I don't know where your getting your info, but when I looked up to confirmed before posting I checked out forums and studies. I don't want to get into a debate about this though or really ever, but just saying what I saw and heard. Oh also your not suppose to use it more than once like within a couple of months or some like that so I suspect the women that died on it was using it as regular birth control.

OT: What was the topic of this thread again? Obama tapes? Oh yeah still not that interested.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

What does it say?

Well duh...the original owner of the tape is dead......don't you think it might take a bit of time to regroup....

Regroup what?

Either you have a tape.. or you don't… what is there to 'regroup'?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by colbe

The "pill" causes an abortion, it keeps the newly conceived person with
a body and an eternal soul from attaching to the uterus.

How horrid, the "morning after pill" is a strong dosage to make sure.
The "morning after pill" has killed some women too, not just their babies
in the womb.

One of the inventors of the "pill" condemns it now.

Why do you think there are so many terrible side effects and illness
from taking the "pill?" Science confirms.

this is speculative...

I'd like to see your source please

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, no video, then. Just something on YouTube from a guy from the John Birch Society.

Breitbart exaggerated wildly, died, and now his chums don't know what to do.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join