It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Does it really matter what it was/is in the vids? So what if it's a steamy homosexual orgy or Muslim worship or smoking reefer or his professor diddling him or what-so-bloody-ever. Does it really matter?

can you actually prove that he was?
while you are at it can you actually prove there was any hope and change spread around?

Oh no my goodness no, get the pot smoking muslims having an orgy with a bunch of professor's out of my head!! make the images stop!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's probably some sort of sex tape....and probably with Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton...that would ruin his presidency....

edit on 2-3-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit

Losing the presidency would pale in comparison to what Michelle would do to him.

A said tape with Lohan and Hilton would make him a pedophile, given the the age of the video.

I'm inclined to believe it is probably a gay sex video, if it actually involves any type of sex at all.
But you one hunnert percent correct, that Angry Black Woman would surely put a whoppin' on him, no doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Watch Just a Little of What Andrew Breitbart Must Have Suffered for Being a Patriot

Watching and listening to this youtube below, I could feel the anxiety that Andrew must have suffered from right here my computer room. Watch and listen to the left attack Andrew Breitbart. This is what Andrew went through because he dared to out the corruption in Washington DC as well as Obama and his followers.

This is what the left is like when you don't agree with them - the mantra FOR THE PEOPLE, only when you agree with them. Personally, I would have punched these idiots in the face.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Originally posted by AMajor7
First of all, who in their right mind is going to give a warning that they plan to divulge potentially damaging information on the President of the United States? Are you kidding me? Not very Breit-bart. Sorry, but he made his bed,

Isn't it odd.... people like Jerome Corsi, Joe Arpaio, and Breitbart are actually stupid enough to give a warning? Where is the benefit in that? That would be like somebody telling a store owner that they are going to rob their business on a certain day. Why not keep their mouth shut until the day they are going to release the information?

Now the people who are in possession of Breitbarts video are doing the same damn thing....giving everybody a heads up that they plan on releasing it on a certain day. What's wrong with today? Why give those who might be damaged an opportunity to stop it? This is a game. Total frickn joke and a half.

on contrare! I think people who have daming evidence like this are actually SAYING it ahead of time these days in order to PROTECT their life. Meaning, if I get it out to the public, they wouldnt dare kill me because of how it would look. However, TPTB are getting very brazen these days and what we really should be concerned about is the fact that TPTB ARE getting that brazen, like they just dont have to do this stuff in secret anymore?
Sorry, but I'm not seeing the logic here. What good does it do to announce your intentions 3 weeks in advance? That only gives those people opposed to the release of damaging information a golden opportunity to prevent it from happening.. Makes ZERO sense. The LOGICAL way to do it would have been to release the info up front so it couldn't be stopped.Then if the person releasing the info suddenly winds up dead, everybody would ALREADY know to investigate for foul play. This proves, Breitbart was nothing but a scheming opportunist, who grandstanded for personal profit. Now he's dead, and the info is STILL not available. Brilliant!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess you all have forgotten Shirley Sherrod?
How can you trust Breitbart after that?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I guess you all have forgotten Shirley Sherrod?
How can you trust Breitbart after that?

Is that not another thread?
and what would be your point?
The only thing you can play is a race card.
So, what is new?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Different people have different definitions of what it means to be a "patriot".

In that video, it looks like Mr. Breitbart was getting a dose of his own medicine.

I don't applaud that video, I think it is trash reporting when done by either side...but this is what Breitbart was known for...so how can you ridicule the video when this is exactly what Breitbart did himself???

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Maybe it is a gay sex tape?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

That is such a crock of crap! I work in healthcare and know for a fact that nothing is stopping anybody from seeing a doctor. Not minimum wage jobs or even lack of insurance. Nobody is ever turned away so stop the propaganda.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Ummm I didn't play the race card. The point is valid. Breitbart edited a video to cast the Obama administration in a negative light and used an innocent women to do it. It was later proved with the full video that Breitbart's allegations were lies and manipulation. So my question is, how can he be trusted, or well not him but anything he put forth?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

So he is gay because he walked to close to a male friend???

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME???

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

That is such a crock of crap! I work in healthcare and know for a fact that nothing is stopping anybody from seeing a doctor. Not minimum wage jobs or even lack of insurance. Nobody is ever turned away so stop the propaganda.

That is simply NOT true my entire family was denied medicare because I did not want to vaccinate my son.

I get turned away from the ER almost monthly because i have no insurance and no Primary Dr.

if you want I will record the entire thing next time I am in so much pain I want a bullet in my head and the ER just says MEh "your ok go home and call 911 if it gets worse"

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by MidnightTide

Different people have different definitions of what it means to be a "patriot".

In that video, it looks like Mr. Breitbart was getting a dose of his own medicine.

I don't applaud that video, I think it is trash reporting when done by either side...but this is what Breitbart was known for...so how can you ridicule the video when this is exactly what Breitbart did himself???

Speak to the silence of the media on BHO's voting against an anti- infanticide bill in Illinois, not once but 3 times!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

A video of a 19-yr old Obama in college picking his nose..

So if there's a video with Obama with a spoon up his nose, it'll be decided that it's a nose scratcher?

I for one believe the stories I've heard about Obama. He LOOKS the part. Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with homosexuality (have one in my family) but he looks that too. And I don;t believe for a moment he was born in Hawaii. His past is too checkered and too sketchy. His own father was an adulterer by leaving his pregnant wife and shacking up with Ann. Wow. He comes from GREAT stock, huh?

But as far as the drugs...this goes for Bush too. It is my opinion he snorted coke while in office due to his bugged out expressions and incoherent gibberish.
And Clinton well, we all knew he inhaled!

Oh hell, we know the CIA is the number one drug trafficker so is this any surprise really?

Hi,

Just how old are you? How do you LOOK homosexual? Why don't you believe he was born in Hawaii? You really have nothing to stand on do you but even so you go on and on and on. Please, provide comment based on fact or admit you have none and just come out and say you don't like the guy. I usually think that you are a slightly young lady with an open mind, maybe too open on the other forums and then you come out with opinionated nonsense for the sake of it. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Destinyone
Part of me wonders, what legal dancing will happen over the release of these tapes. Since Obama has secured, through the courts, all his past college records, will he attempt to shove these tapes under that same umbrella of legal secrecy.

This will be very interesting...

That's one potential approach to quash them. I believe they should release them via several avenues, all at the same time, and make sure at least 2 or 3 releases are on torrent - with copies for download on several computers in several different countries.

Get those babies a wide=based head start out in the wilds of the internet, and they'll be out there forever.

Thank you both, thank you Des, and thank you Neno...

Yes, this I am sure is part of the delay...if not all of it.

It has to be legal, and legally protected. It will be worth the wait.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMajor7

Isn't it odd.... people like Jerome Corsi, Joe Arpaio, and Breitbart are actually stupid enough to give a warning?

Think about what you are saying!
No, its not odd at all. It makes perfect sense!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"I get turned away from the ER almost monthly because i have no insurance and no Primary Dr. "

You go the ER monthly?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by entermemo
"I get turned away from the ER almost monthly because i have no insurance and no Primary Dr. "

You go the ER monthly?
Yes, that is standard. Most people with real emergencies find themselves waiting in line for uninsured patients and their children to get treated for the 'sniffles' at the ER's of major hospitals.

ETA: I must say that I would give up after I was turned away twice, instead of making monthly appearances and expecting the situation to change. Maybe try a hospital that accepts federal dollars... that would be almost all of them. They can't turn anyone away.
edit on 3-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

You clearly cannot read. I said "if". The sentence being "So what if....". The point being it simply doesn't matter what he got up to. No one on the planet is squeaky clean. NO ONE. He wasn't running in a platform based on his entire past history right down the the sandbox age. It simply is not relevant. Delving into anything other than his record in public office is utterly irrelevant. It's time people stopped all this hypocrisy and started thinking about relevant matters.

You all have a really important election coming up and you have two candidates who might just save your butts. You're not taking either of them seriously. You all need to start looking at what's relevant.

Personally, I wouldn't take anything Breitbart said, thought or valued with more than the smallest grain of salt. He was what he was. His end came for a reason.
edit on 3/3/2012 by CosmicEgg because: I have the power.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by entermemo

You go the ER monthly?

I said ALMOST monthly. and yes I used to go to the ER almost monthly thats your only option sometimes when you have a chronic re-occuring condition and no medical Ins.

Originally posted by butcherguyYes, that is standard. Most people with real emergencies find themselves waiting in line for uninsured patients and their children to get treated for the 'sniffles' at the ER's of major hospitals.

Id like to see the statistics on this starndard? it sure isn't true for any ER visits i have made, and I have made countless.
edit on 3/3/2012 by -W1LL because: sp

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join