It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
After searching the definition of 'Chicago Politics', I came across this bit of info:
www.americanthinker.com...

Alinsky boasted about his close alliance with Frank Nitti, Al Capone's second in command in the Chicago Mob during the 1930s. Al Capone's Mob were domestic terrorists, and not for any noble cause either. They poisoned the Chicago politics of their era. Alinsky's close alliance with Frank Nitti tells us something crucially important today. Alinsky was also a lifelong ally of the Stalin-controlled Communist Party, at a time when Stalin was known to have murdered tens of millions of people. He was proud of building a bridge between organized crime and the power hungry Left. That tacit alliance may continue today.

Alinsky's disciples -- including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama -- have a warlike political style. They learned politics as war from the Master. Obama is so well-trained in Alinsky tactics that he used to teach workshops on it.

And an even stranger "coincidence" just happened to "happen" ...

wiki Frank Nitti:

Death

In 1943, many top members of the Chicago Outfit were indicted for extorting the Hollywood film industry. Among those prosecuted were Nitti, Phil D'Andrea, Louis "Little New York" Campagna, Nick Circella, Charles "Cherry Nose" Gioe, Ralph Pierce, Ricca, and John "Handsome Johnny" Roselli. The Outfit was accused of trying to extort money from some of the largest movie studios, including Columbia Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Paramount Pictures, RKO Pictures, and 20th Century Fox. The studios had cooperated with The Outfit to avoid union trouble (unrest itself stirred up by the mob). At a meeting of Outfit leaders at Nitti's home, Ricca blamed Nitti for the indictments. Ricca said that since this had been Nitti's scheme and the FBI informant (Willie Bioff) one of Nitti's trusted associates, Nitti should go to prison. A severe claustrophobe as a result of his first prison term, Nitti dreaded the idea of another prison confinement. It was also rumored that he was suffering from terminal cancer at this time. For these or possibly other reasons, he ultimately decided to take his own life.[7]

[color=cyan]The day before his scheduled grand jury appearance, Nitti had breakfast with his wife in their home at 712 Selborne Road in Riverside, Illinois. When his wife left for church, Nitti told her he planned to take a walk, then began to drink heavily. He then loaded a .32 caliber revolver, put it in his coat pocket, and walked five blocks to a local railroad yard. Two railroad workers spotted Nitti walking on the track of an oncoming train and shouted a warning. They thought the train hit him, but Nitti jumped out of the way in time. Two shots rang out. The workers thought Nitti was shooting at them, then realized he was trying to shoot himself in the head. Two bullets went through Nitti's hat. Nitti sat on the ground against a fence and, with the railroad workers watching from a distance, shot himself in the head.

Frank Nitti died on an Illinois Central railroad branch line in North Riverside, Illinois on March 19, 1943, at the age of 57.[6] Nitti is buried at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Hillside, Illinois. Speculation has persisted regarding the interment of a suicide in a Catholic cemetery. Nitti's grave can be found left of the main Roosevelt Road entrance, about fifty feet from the gate. It is marked "Nitto". To the right of the gate is the family plot containing the grave of Al Capone, marked by a six-foot white monument stone. And straight up from the gate can be found the graves of Dion O'Banion and Hymie Weiss, both North Side Gang leaders ordered killed by Capone.

Nitti wiki

The odds on Nitti killing himself were 0/0

Nitti was in the hierarchy of the Chicago Mafia at the time !!

Those guys had bodyguards all over the place.

He was actually murdered.

edit on Mar-02-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Breitbart could of been murdered.
The attacker knew he had a bad heart
they injected him with a shot of Adrenalin or two.
All it would of taken to put him over and never show
up on any test.
edit on 2-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hope and Change = racial divide, class warfare.

That's why I heard today ... Obama may have picking his nose as he hung out with his "pals" ... Communists.

Of course, Obama was put into the White House, not by your votes either. Don't be naive ... How can anyone vote for an Amercan man running for President who has visited 57 states? Huh? His "minister" ... I really don't understand why people were so behind Obama. Grant you, I'm not for any of them anymore ... they're put there by their masters.

Andrew, you will be missed! Natural causes, heart attack? I don't believe it!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks so much for researching that!

Great find and certainly no coincidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Textwatched the video and I gotta say I have no idea what he is ranting about. I'm especially confused about these videos because they're of Obama from when he was in college, right? I imagine there are many people who have embarrassing video/pix of them from college that they wouldn't want to get out but this man not talking about that. I dunno wth he's talking to be honest but he seems to think these videos will somehow have a big impact today, which boggles my mind.
reply to post by Swills

Well the videos of Obama in his collage days may be of an importance of disqualifying his presidency if he made certain statements on these videos .

For example Barry and his buddies are get drunk at some dorm and messing around with the new video camera of a friend and the camera operator says to Obama ............so Barry tell is about your life ........ Well I was born in Kenya blah blah blah . So yes they may be very important .

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All the hatred in his heart must've killed him, what an [SNIP]
edit on 3/3/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So much hate from the Obama lackeys.All we as American citizens want is to know our president a little better, I mean if he is Mr Clean as you say he is then there is nothing to worry about.
And for the Obama people to imply that someone would accuse Obama of haveing something to do with Brietbart's death almost sounds like you know something that the citizens of this country don't.

Please, inlighten us with your hate filled wit.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm seriously beginning to consider that there may be audio where you can hear Obama and Ayers discussing sex, homosexuality, and children's education.

Considering the information already brought forth, is it a coincidence that his choice to head the Department of Education is pro-homosexuality and wrote the book I brought up earlier?
townhall.com...

Kevin Jennings is not just your normal activist nominee. He is a firm advocate of mandated affirmation of approval of homosexual actions by school children, and to this end, his involvement with the GLSEN's "Day of Silence" has moved them to go beyond that to demand "Queer Proms" in the local public schools, and to lobby for legislation in each state to change the definition of marriage to make it mean something it has never meant.

In his past, Jennings has left quite a swath of destructive choices as well. He authored the forward for the book titled Queering Elementary which argues for the teaching of sexual "identity" (what you could easily call "indoctrination", "initiation", or "brainwashing") to the children in the elementary education stage of life. The book is so disturbing that it reportedly includes a description of how to "properly" teach a seven year old girl to masturbate.

Please, nobody flame me for bringing this up. I'm not homophobic. This just seriously needs to be discussed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Here's a little something of interest:
www.noquarterusa.net...

But a review of just the publicly known highlights of the Ayers-Obama relationship suggests a twenty year pattern of connections between the two.

At the heart of this “Top Ten” list is the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which Ayers founded and Obama and Ayers co-chaired for five years, raising and spending at least $110 million in an effort to bolster a “radical” (Ayers’ word) reform program in the Chicago Public Schools from 1994 to 2001.

good find

Another point about Chicago politics:

In that City, nobody but NOBODY gets to be a "board member" of a big dollar "community" project unless they have impeccable "credentials".

To say Obama and Ayers were some simple and coincidental "acquaintances" is laughable at best.

The clincher is the $110 million

I wonder how much was "skimmed" for genuine purposes

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good. Perhaps after the release we can get our token figure head out of office and replace him with someone who has experience and knows what they are doing!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Indeed i cant stand Conservatives or Liberals both sides pretend to be better and holier then thou but at heart you just like the rest you are cold and uncaring .You care only about being right and you preach and preach about how everyone with any viewpoint other then yours is wrong , you and people like you are the reason this Country is screwed because you dont care about the Nation or its People you care about being right and making sure everyone else thinks you are right ..Say what you will but just from what you have posted i know you are just a sheep in the flock and youll keep shoveling sh%^ down our throats all the while pretending to care ..PATHETIC

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

Don't fret, we'll still get that "health care reform" bullcrap taken down or thrown out on Constitutional grounds. If you want to go to a doctor then fine, go, don't even start thinking you can force me to, though. If you start thinking that, you'd best bring a few friends, and expect casualties.

I'm sure this video will be devastating (once doctored in Breitbart fashion). It will, no doubt, be more "guilt by association" between Obama and Ayers.

Attempting a pre-emptive damage control strike?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

www.realclearpolitics.com

Stephen K. Bannon, a confidant of the late Andrew Breitbart, revealed on "Hannity" that the tapes Breitbart talked about at CPAC this year will be released in the next week or two.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cryptogon.com
theulstermanreport.com
theulstermanreport.com

Hi.

Maybe a thread of mine similar to this topic can be shared here?
I suspect foul play and here is why;

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Breitbart deserves no respect. He did everything in his power to kill health care reform in this country and then drops dead of a heart attack at 43. Irony, thy name is Andrew. How many 43-yr old Americans are there working dead-end minimum wage jobs who have heart conditions who will never see the inside of a doctor's office thanks to shills like Breitbart?

I'd say that's the kind of life you're going to get as long as you spend all your time on video games, and needing instant gratification.

Buy your own dadgum insurance.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This would be incredible. And people can try to downplay the gravity of the situation (if in fact this is what's on the tape) but I mean if a sitting president gets impeached for getting brain in offfice, and young barry is in a huddle with AMERICAN TERRORIST... he is toast. Am I a fan of the President no, was I a fan of W no, in fact I am dissapointed in the way this country has been run for a long time.This tape is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back. And MSNBGEEDS and cnn can try to ingnore it, hell 10 to 1 they do not even discuss it.. but I have a feeling we might be about to witness political HISTORY.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

www.realclearpolitics.com

Stephen K. Bannon, a confidant of the late Andrew Breitbart, revealed on "Hannity" that the tapes Breitbart talked about at CPAC this year will be released in the next week or two.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
cryptogon.com
theulstermanreport.com
theulstermanreport.com

Nixon had a secret to end the Vietnam war too. Know what the secret was? There was no secret.

Same with that pile of crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

sex tapes?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Who is Stephen K. Bannon

Goldman Sachs from 1984 to 1990 as a Mergers and Acquisitions Investment Manager.

Nothing will come of these tapes, They will be neutered.

Goldman Sachs runs the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join