It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Syria right now who is a friend of Iran is mass murdering a western armed group of rebels that are attempting to overthrow the government, as we sit here and chat.I do not exactly trust some of the people who are against
Assad either.

Hope you don't mind me fixing your post for accuracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Syria right now who is a friend of Iran is mass murdering a western armed group of rebels that are attempting to overthrow the government, as we sit here and chat.I do not exactly trust some of the people who are against
Assad either.

What planet are you on? The rebels are former military members guess what when they left the military they took there weopons with them! No western nation has given any weopons to them unless you consider Russian ak47s as western? Trust me when i say the west isnt going to provide anything to them after the egypt fiasco. Though i will bet Saudi Arabia is probably starting to ship in arms for the rebels. Since this is a religous war nothing more. The Sunni are rebelling they see the Alawites as a ruling sect as a privledged elite and a persecutor; worse, a persecutor acting out both an ancient Islamic rivalry and a contemporary bid for control of the region on behalf of Iran.So if you dont realize it or not this is the Sunni pushing back agains Iran nothing more. The saudis are scared and if you dont think there behind this your naive.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Assad either.

What planet are you on? The rebels are former military members guess what when they left the military they took there weopons with them! No western nation has given any weopons to them unless you consider Russian ak47s as western? Trust me when i say the west isnt going to provide anything to them after the egypt fiasco. Though i will bet Saudi Arabia is probably starting to ship in arms for the rebels. Since this is a religous war nothing more. The Sunni are rebelling they see the Alawites as a ruling sect as a privledged elite and a persecutor; worse, a persecutor acting out both an ancient Islamic rivalry and a contemporary bid for control of the region on behalf of Iran.So if you dont realize it or not this is the Sunni pushing back agains Iran nothing more. The saudis are scared and if you dont think there behind this your naive.

GOTCHA!!!!!!!! hook,line and sinker. just like the other %98 .

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Really?

edit on 3-3-2012 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Really?

Bologna. its quite obvious what has happened here. The evil Syrian muzzies took Assad's private jet and flew into France's largest military base and kidnapped 120 of their elite soldiers flying them back into Syria undetected and let them loose so they would appear to be there covertly while the people captured them and detained them for propaganda purposes.

You people just dont understand how evil these muzzies really are. A crafty bunch they are.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Assad either.

I agree with your post, but to think the west and mainly Israel isn't involved in this is also pretty naive in my book also. If this wasn't good for the west, it wouldn't be plastered on every news station 24/7. Remember when Bahrain was going through their little uprising? Not a word in the western media.. that one wasn't meant to happen.

Thanks for posting.

Edit to add. Interesting Link not sure how valid the source.

english.ruvr.ru...
edit on 3-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VBarbarino

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Really?

Bologna. its quite obvious what has happened here. The evil Syrian muzzies took Assad's private jet and flew into France's largest military base and kidnapped 120 of their elite soldiers flying them back into Syria undetected and let them loose so they would appear to be there covertly while the people captured them and detained them for propaganda purposes.

You people just dont understand how evil these muzzies really are. A crafty bunch they are.

Those arent french troops there Lebanese special ops. They speak french in fact most of lebanon can speak french and english. As well as there are over 21000 people in lebanon with dual citinship. If you are french and join the lebanese military you rise through the ranks quickly.The lebanese established a program to work and train in france with there special ops. So in other words you dont understand all the players in the game. If you were lebanese special ops trying to buy time and didnt want them to learn your identity speaking french would mess them up. Now french munitions is probably getting to the rebels but thats because the french armed the Lebanese.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Its not really good or bad for the west, To be honest the only advantage it gives the west is to isolate Iran.But the west takes real risks here creating a powder keg and they know it. The real power broker behind the scences in the saudis there financing it trust me. Where you aware the Lebanese military and offices are set in jeddah and many other cities in Saudi Arabia. In fact they fund a large portion of thier military. So if Saudi Arabia says jump they jump no questions asked.

edit on 3/3/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

You have to ask yourself if he truly belives this?

I think he has to show he does. I think the state needs an enemy there too. Thats how the christians in America see them, right? As the enemy? God is on our side?

When you have a group believing in the devine right such as Japan did during WWII.

While some Japanese may have had a deep devotion to that, I think most are required to go along because if you don't then each religion has their respective "hell" right? You see how that plays into the hands of those that want to make war?

People have a hard time understanding religous devotion especially in the western world.

Just as radical in the west too. Look at the war the west is making on the Islamic world. To their (Muslims) credit, I don't see them responding in kind. Thats the idea of turn the other cheek and forgiveness the west aspires to in Christianity, but doesn't seem to live up to.

This is why we dont see Egypt rushing to democracy like everyonne hoped.

I didn't expect that at all. I see the hypocrisy of "democracy" as represented by America and the Muslim idea of there is no higher authority than Allah. There is no voting, there is only the will of Allah. Thats what is misunderstood by the west.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

In the west religion is all but dead.We dont have the devotion they do in Islam. If an e mam tells them to be a good Muslim they have to kill they will.Here a priest or pastor could say to kill and hes got 10 guys sitting there alone in his church. In western world we like to drag out religion at Christmas and Easter but when there over we sideline religion again. Even fundamentalists in the west are fooling themselves they want to say there religious but when it comes to using birth control well not so much. Id venture to say 70% or better for example will tell you being a good person will get you into heaven. And as much as some conservatives would like to convince you the United States was founded on the christian religion that's wrong too.

The Problem with the middle east is Islam goes beyond just a religion it is a form of government its there laws and beliefs. It tells them when to eat when to pray and gives them there code to live by. The United States didnt start the war on terrorism its been attacked long before sept 11th. So your grasp of history is rather short sighted.

PS for any christians that choose to attack me when i said religion is dead in the west just read the news.Instead of defending catholics were more likely to joke about priests molesting boys. Instead of standing up for christians being killed and rioting like they do when Muslims feel slighted we go out to eat. Religion is only dragged out when we can use it to make us feel better or gives us an advantage such as politics. Yeah i know im kinda cynical but as they say the truth hurts.

edit on 3/3/12 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by InfoKartel

free them or feed them was the option NO?

Actually, he did both. However, I don't think the Jewish population wished to stay in Babylon after being imprisoned there for some years. He also gave the order and helped rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. In his own words; "he brought the different people to the land of their God". He never enforced any religion on anyone.

Besides that, Cyrus the Great was a one-of-a-kind King. Maybe reading up on him and his actions might be of some value to you

Cyrus the Elder was another kill or Conquer dictator No thank you no freedom there.
Its about freedom and being able to walk the streets without being vaporized. Thats the point.

I guess you're not that bright. Carry on, do remember to breathe.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
That word insufficient does not change the fact itcanbe done and work and detonate and kill hundreds of thousands , as far as the anti Semite card goes I see them as I call them .

It is obvious that you know NOTHING about Uranium and nuclear weapons.

Calling other people Anti-Semites is Zionist BS. Its a trick! (to quote a former Israeli minister)

The fact alone that Zionists claim the term "Anti-Semitism" for themselves, despite the fact that Arabs f.e. are Semites as well, is racist in nature.

Zionism is the successor of Nazism and you can see it in the Near and Middle East every day since 1948.

You are a shill and it is blatantly obvious. You are spewing lies, hatred and despicable propaganda. This has nothing to do with a civilized and rational conversation. Your intent is to disturb wherever you can, so that people with honest opinions have no chance. As I said before, there will come the day when you have to pay for what you are doing now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've waded through this thread's nonsense. Now, the little man is a kind of field Marshall for Iran. Their republic started under Jimmy Carter, using earlier years just doesn't make any sense, period. They haven't wavered, since Carter. The Nazis were a world wide movement, and so is this Iranian Republic. But here things stop. There are millions of Germans living around the world, and this doesn't apply to Iran. So the Iranians are playing the conspiratorial card, just like the commies did after they got rid of Trotsky, in about 1922. Commies and Nazis sometimes almost got along, but Hitler's craziness doomed any German Russian pacts. Stalin would have let Hitler do in the West, and waited him out. Our two bombs didn't break the Japanese, as much as the Russians stabbing the Japs in the back, the same day as Nagasaki was destroyed. Stalin promised that ninety days after V-E Day, Russia would enter the war in the Pacific theatre. Nagasaki was ninety days after V-E Day, and Stalin kept his word. The Red Army was moved all the way across Russia in those three months.

The Emperor's quick surrender saved most of the six million Japanese Soldiers still under arms. But now the Quds commandos are scattered around the world, and into the New World. So, this field Marshall can close off the Straits of Hormuz, and ignite brush fire wars around the globe. And he's betting that we can't steal or destroy his Iranian Oil Production facilities. We still need that oil, or at least India does.

But if he does make a bomb from rogue Uranium, irradiated in his reactors, and does his own false flag attack, from Pakistan territory, onto the Indians, he sets the stage for the "Twelvers". Then it's whether they can "manufacture" a "holy man", to take up the struggle.

This thread imagines a Euro Centric struggle, when an Indian, Pakistan,(Upper India) false flag would be a much better bet, IMO. Then all the Islamists would swarm like a giant hive of bees, and strike out at anyone, and everyone, outside of their faith. Then fighting fire with fire, the Israelis might think to use pre-positioned nukes on the back doors in the West of Europe, and take out Madrid, Paris, Rome, and Berlin.

History really does repeat, and this would be another Blitzkrieg, coming down on Europe. The U.S., and the Russians would look in horror, but it would be the USA, who would have to come to the aid of all the Nato countries, or lose all creditability. But a quickie truce to avoid any more nuclear exchanges, would put the West at one heck of a disadvantage, with a Billion Muslims, fighting the heathen Indians, occupying Pakistan, and calling it, once again, "Upper India". There were two renegade States created in 1948, and only one is on the Mediterranean Seacoast.

If the U.S. has to help our NATO allies, first, and Israel is isolated in a total war situation, they still can take care of business, with their off soil, Nuclear weapons. The nuclear fingerprint fails if one Iranian missile hitting New Delhi, sets off a cataclysm, between India and Pakistan. Like DNA, the villain's fingerprints will be lost in the general brawl.

So, the little field Marshall, like a couple of "little corporals", before him, can throw a nuclear torch into any number of Powder Magazines, from India, to Istanbul. With all the Quds lurking around, this torch will probably be inside a shipping Container, and may be more cumbersome than our over-sized Fat Man, from 1945. In 1970, we vaporized a reactor containment building in the Nevada Test Site, by letting it go super critical. I remember the news flash, and the PR of it only being 20 Kilotons,

But this PR number was attached to every tactical nuclear weapon, we ever tested. This was a kind of research reactor, with an increditably tough steel reinforced containment building. If a container on a ship in a busy Port, concealed the same reactor core, the thin metal would vaporize and let much more power out into the port. And worst of all, if some Quds took over the container ship, and gave the nuclear device in the container, the deep six, as they approached our coastline, so that it sank a mile deep, before going off, the tsunami unleashed would be much more devastating yet.

And this would really cinch the deal, if we were already massing Naval supply convoys to resupply our stricken NATO allies. And right here I need to emphasize that these Quds commandos are suicide troops, as well as suicide bombers, with a Nuke. As poor old Bob Hope bragged, They are only trained to fight one way; "into the battle".

After watching the debacle on 9-11, 2001, I am not confident that this couldn't happen. After Pearl Harbor, we vowed to never let our guard down, and look what happened in NYC, and Wash. DC.. At Pearl, we had to right capsized Battleships, but harkening back to the Sendai Tsunami, what would we do about an entire Naval Fleet cast up on the shores, by a giant nuclear wave??

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Oh, for cryin out loud! No they aren't. The Nazis were unique unto themselves,and Hitler was a narcissistic whack ball.These guys are a group of lethal evangelists.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As said before...I disagree...he is a spokesman for the Ayatollah....this we all know...stop attributing power where it does not exist.....he does what he is told...his positions are carefully pre-mapped....this is not a secret....those that do not get this...well....you suck....stop wailing fear and destruction...unless you are a gov't arm and hiding....which is probable....you suck at hiding by the way.....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
The Nazis were unique unto themselves,and Hitler was a narcissistic whack ball.

Ahmadinijihadi fits the roll
pretty good by that standard.
Whack ball... CHECK
Narcissistic.... CHECK
Wants to kill jews like hitler.. CHECK
1+1=2

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Oh wow, you're still on this huh? You really think Ammwhateverhisnameis has any power at all? There very well may be evil men behind Iran, but they are also behind Ammmmmmmmm"", meaning they rule not the puppet you obsess over. This is has been pointed out to you over and over and over again in this thread of yours yet you continue to embrace your ignorance no matter what.

Good thing very people here take you seriously in this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The Problem with the middle east is Islam goes beyond just a religion it is a form of government its there laws and beliefs. It tells them when to eat when to pray and gives them there code to live by. The United States didnt start the war on terrorism its been attacked long before sept 11th. So your grasp of history is rather short sighted.

You are seeming to forget that the whole idea of zionism and such is based on religion. Israel and Iran are both Theocracies. When you say your country is a Jewish state what else does that mean? lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Source

Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget
The corporate media have been given their orders to throw the focus back on to Iran. Here is a recap of what they are trying to make you forget.
1. Last Spring, Rose Gottemoeller, an assistant secretary of state and Washington's chief nuclear arms negotiator, asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. Israel refused.
2. The United Nations passed a resolution calling on Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.
3. The IAEA asked Israel to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and to submit to inspections. Israel refused.
4. Iran's formal notification to the IAEA of the planned construction of the backup fuel-rod facility underscores that Iran is playing by the rules of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which Iran has signed.
5. Iran allows IAEA inspections of all its facilities.
6. Contrary to face-saving claims, it appears that the US and Israel were both caught off guard by Iran's announcement of a planned underground (to avoid being bombed) enrichment facility. The reasoning is simple. Had the US or Israel announced the existence of he new facility before Iran's notified the IAEA, it would have put Iran on the defensive. As it is now, the US and Israel seem to be playing catch up, casting doubt on the veracity of Israel's claims to "know" that Iran is a nuclear threat.
7. The IAEA and all 16 United States Intelligence Agencies are unanimous in agreement that Iran is not building and does not possess nuclear weapons.
8. In 1986, Mordachai Vanunu blew the whistle and provided photographs showing Israel's clandestine nuclear weapons factory underneath the reactor at Dimona.
9. Israel made the same accusations against Iraq that it is making against Iran, leading up to Israel's bombing of the power station at Osirik. Following the invasion of 2003, international experts examined the ruins of the power station at Osirik and found no evidence of a clandestine weapons factory in the rubble.
10. The United Nations has just released the Goldstone Report, a scathing report which accuses Israel of 37 specific war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza earlier this year. Israel has denounced the report as "Anti-Semitic (even though Judge Goldstone is himself Jewish), and the United States will block the report from being referred to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague, thereby making the US Government an accessory after-the-fact.
11. Recently revealed documents prove not only that Israel has nuclear weapos, but actually tried to sell some to Apartheid South Africa. Who else Israel approached to sell nuclear weapons remains an unasked question.
12. In 1965, Israel stole over 200-600 pounds of weapons-grade uranium from the United States.
13. Declassified documents from the former South African regime prove not only that Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades, but has tried to sell them to other countries!

Iran will not and cannot have nuclear weapons!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Amadinejad hasn't exactly invaded/attacked any country... nor has Iran in some 100s years.

I would say building a nuclear bomb
knowing damn well the intent of it
was not defense but to use it to
terrorize other nations, compromising
the sovereignty of those nations,
IS AN ACT OF WAR and aggression.

Where's the proof of a nuclear bomb being built in Iran ?
Where's the proof of them threatening to terrorise other nations ?

There's an act of war against other nations being carried out by the US every week and you talk about Iran who have done nothing.

If Iran WHERE to build a nuke, do you honestly believe they would try and use it ?
That would be suicide.

Don't believe Anything the MSM tell you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join