It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time. The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany connection

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Originally posted by intrptr

You edit peoples posts? Heres my original:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here is your edit:

And Presto, Chango (as I wave my magic wand) I now declare this 20% oxide needed to be further refined, cast, machined, and all other components manufactured, fitted, tested (well forget tested), armed, delivered, detonated over one primary target without fail bommmmmmb. OP either regurgitating or knowingly contributing to the whole cast of lies about the current situation in the mideast region. And who is it that calls so casually for war, war, war? Those are the war makers.

That part you left out...

It would be suicidal for Iran to employ a weapon of their own manufacture (and an Isotope "fingerprint") against anyone, anywhere.

...Is kinda important. The fallout from a nuclear weapon has an isotope signature as unique to the source as DNA. If the Iranians use a weapon anywhere, the world will know immediately whodunnit. Supposing the target were Israel. Israel has 300 deployable weapons to Iran's one. That would be like Iran having one bullet in a gun to start a war with. A useless exercise really. Don't you think they know that? Do you? Naah, just hammer away on your war drums. I hear their beat and know it's a false message.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Originally posted by ALF88

What the heck does that even mean?
The topic is about Iran building a nuclear bomb.

I thought the topic was about waging unjustifiable war on another sovereign nation in the Middle East. But you won't admit that. You just cry havoc but secretly, you want the US to unleash their dogs of war one more time to protect poor little Israel (and make a ton of money for Big Oil and the Factories for War).

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Another shill
INEFFICIENT it says! Are you incapable of reading correctly? A bomb made of 20% enriched Uranium doesn't make sense!

The Radical islamic Iran and Naize Germany they both
hated jews. To be blunt with folks, anti-semites.
That is one of the HUGE stark comparisons.
The German government needed to find a falt guy, fall out boy,
scapegoat.
Germany blamed its flaws and problems
all on said scapegoat, the jews.

Iran being holocuast deniers, have a belief that Germany
did not. That Israel belongs to Palestine.
That Israel is on stolen property, and that all the
middle easterns problems is because of the rich jew.

Hitlers most efficient way of genocide was the gas chambers for the jews.
It took a rather slow, it was very expensive.
Compared to what he could of done if Israel
existed then, and He had a nuclear bomb.
Get rid of them all at one time.

Iran is already producing percentages way above what is needed peacefully
which is 3.5% for a power plant. The 20% enriched Iran is making under
the guise of for *research* Uh huh ONLY... Remember where
we see *research* this or that, to get around blocks and bans something illegal.
LIKE KILLING WHALES... NOW
It reads nice and big RESEARCH.. We all know though without living in
yellow sub, that the japanese whalers are using the *RESEARCH* card.
I mean it says research soooooo uuuuuuuh dooooh that is what is must be
right?? NO MORONS THEY ARE KILLING WHALES!

edit on 3-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2012 by alien because: ...double-post removed...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

The twelvers wanting to usher in the Mahadi that will bring Islam and sharia law to all the world while exterminating every Jew , Cristian and non believer are in power. They believe it is their duty and obligation to make the Mahadi appear and have no fear of death because they will be blessed in an Islamic heaven with lots of virgins and little boys to serve them.

What hast thou spewed on the internet? Thou forked tongued devil of lies and hatred? You are the infidel they seek to destroy and good riddance to that rubbish. Believe that on Judgment Day.

The ones in power here and now are the ones waging protracted war as we speak, not some other nations who might be in the future. Falsehoods designed to paint Iran ( who hasn't attacked anyone yet) as the evil ones that need to be extinguished. That is what you imply right? That Iran needs to be wiped out just in case?

And who can blame them for trying to defend themselves against the likes of you? That is their God given right. More power to them not you. The Americans at the behest of Israel are the ones bombing and murdering women and children in the night right now. Not Iran (Or Syria).

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

TextHighly enriched uranium (HEU) has a greater than 20% concentration of 235U or 233U. The fissile uranium in nuclear weapons usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapon(s)-grade, though for a crude, inefficient weapon 20% is sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable);[2][3] in theory even lower enrichment is sufficient, but then the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, approaching infinity at 6%235U.[4] For critical experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[5]
reply to post by ALF88

This is from your link so what says you now ? Truth hurts and just like our USA and all other governments lie to their people so does Iran , you can keep apologizing for them but the Iranian people are pawns just like us and yes they will suffer because of their lying government . Sounds like you work for them as a disinformation agent who hates Jews because your Koran tells you too , try reading verse 5;20 and 5:21 were your Koran tells the Jews the land was given to them by God.

Another shill with the Anti-Semite card. You guys are pathetic, everytime you run out of arguments you come up with that.

INEFFICIENT it says! Are you incapable of reading correctly? A bomb made of 20% enriched Uranium doesn't make sense!
edit on 3-3-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

That word insufficient does not change the fact itcanbe done and work and detonate and kill hundreds of thousands , as far as the anti Semite card goes I see them as I call them .

Now for the hypocrisy , why yes why do we hear the Rgument Israel stole the land when the Koran itself clearly states that God gave them the land and I am talking all of the land the is now inhabited by Muslim nations . AGAIN THE VERSES ARE 520 &5:21 So really let's be truthful Islam just hates Jews and wants them all dead and Iran is leading the charge.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Text...Is kinda important. The fallout from a nuclear weapon has an isotope signature as unique to the source as DNA. If the Iranians use a weapon anywhere, the world will know immediately whodunnit. Supposing the target were Israel. Israel has 300 deployable weapons to Iran's one. That would be like Iran having one bullet in a gun to start a war with. A useless exercise really. Don't you think they know that? Do you? Naah, just hammer away on your war drums. I hear their beat and know it's a false message.
reply to post by intrptr

This is true unless they got their u refined ore from other sources then the forensic fingerprint would point to another country, that is unless they got to production areas and took samples.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

The fallout from a nuclear weapon has an isotope signature as unique to the source as DNA. If the Iranians use a weapon anywhere, the world will know immediately whodunnit. Supposing the target were Israel. Israel has 300 deployable weapons to Iran's one. That would be like Iran having one bullet in a gun to start a war with. A useless exercise really.

Ahh, an open mind? I have further on that. The fuel rods used in Iran's only operating nuclear power plant were provided by the Russians. They made the stuff and already recorded the Mass Spectrometer "finger print" of the fuel before selling it to the Iranians. That signature is with the material literally forever. All that material is carefully weighed and will be returned to Russia after it is "spent" (exposed in a reactor). So it would be hard for the Iranians to even consider hiding enough of it to "make a bomb" in the first place. They would have to acquire it elsewhere. Even then it is still traceable.

All Nuclear Materials of any kind have a very specific Atomic footprint that is recorded when it is manufactured. Even today they still detect an atom or two of Plutonium from the bombs that destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki floating around in the atmosphere.

Radnet

RadNet data provides a means to estimate levels of radioactivity in the environment, including background radiation as well as radioactive fallout from past atomic weapons testing, nuclear accidents, and other large-scale releases of radioactive materials. RadNet also provides the historical data needed to estimate long-term trends in environmental radiation levels.

edit on 3-3-2012 by intrptr because: link...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Nice try but that title is trollish in nature.

Call us back when Ahmadinejad murders as many people as Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok... have gleened over this and I cannot stand back and listen to crapola anymore...."Naize" Germany...really?...if you are going to get into a pulpit and preach...better get the spelling right....that is extremely annoying....it is not "Naize"... for the love of goodness....Nazi....and there is actually words behind those letters...so get it right....

The power in Iran is the Ayatollah...Ahmadinejad is just a puppet head...he is not the power and he has no power...he is just a face the Ayatollah uses...a voice and a figurehead in their dreams of re-awakening the lost persian empire...but it won't happen...first off...the Turks may have something to say about that...and I don't think Turkey is going to just lay down anytime soon....the Ottoman Empire would stand a better chance of rising as the Persian....it's too fragmented and broken and thanks to good ole capitalism...no one is ready to go back to that system....no...not any....

Folks...you need to get to know those whom you would attack...it is a good idea to know fact from fiction and the Pres of Iran is no one...no power...no guts...nothing...the Ayatollah controls everything....and the Turks....say what you will...but those folks are tuff with a capitol "T"...they are not going to lay down so the Persian empire can rise....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This subject turns into mad crazy hatred.Anyone in thier right mind would understand how crazy Iran realy is.

Does not mean anyone should rush into war with Iran.Also absurd to keep blaming and pointing fingers at each other and this absurd zionist Israeli war mongering garbage.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All this war drum beating and propaganda against Iran is reminiscent of an old twilight zone episode I'm not even sure existed but closely resembles the one where beautiful people are deemed very ugly and very ugly people are deemed beautiful.

In this case Iran , in all honesty is peaceful and good towards all of the people not only in their own nation but everywhere yet, according to everything we hear, they must be destroyed because they are evil.

Then we have those peaceful allied nations that must intervene and bomb Iran into submission in order to save the planet from the evil AHhhhhhh ma dinner jacket.
A leader who has done no harm to anyone.
yet those peaceful allied nations saving the planet have destabilized numerous nations, bombed nation after nation , killed untold numbers of innocents, stolen the wealth and natural resources , installed central banks and puppets to do their bidding.

So sorry folks. There is something rotten in Demark and it ain't the cheese baby.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This subject turns into mad crazy hatred.Anyone in thier right mind would understand how crazy Iran realy is.

Based on what? What the hell have they done? Absolutely nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is Irans Ayatollahs who are crazy man.There is good decent loving Iranian people who will suffer badly if this war would break out.I feel bad for those people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It is Irans Ayatollahs who are crazy man.There is good decent loving Iranian people who will suffer badly if this war would break out.I feel bad for those people.

And you know this how? Let me take a stab at it. You heard it on the news right/

C'mon.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Syria right now who is a freind of Iran is mass murdering people as we sit here and chat.I do not exactly trust some of the people who are agaisnt Assad either.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Syria right now who is a freind of Iran is mass murdering people as we sit here and chat.I do not exactly trust some of the people who are agaisnt Assad either.

Ooooohhhhh Syria,,,,,,,,,,,,they are mass murdering? Oh ok then,,,,,,,,,,,it couldn't be they are killing rebels backed by nato trying to destabilize their government right?

No that couldn't possibly be it.

And Iran fits into that how? By supporting Syria's sovereign government in its war against rebels backed by outside enemies trying to overthrow their sovereign government.

Oh geez,,,,,,,people believe anything now a days.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Heres the problem with mutually assured destruction. You have to assume both sides are scared of being destroyed. However if you throw in religion and you have a group that believe that they have a devine mission.The most remarkable aspect of Alhmadinejad's is his devotion to the Hidden Imam, the Messiah-like figure of Shia Islam, and the president's belief that his government must prepare the country for his return.You have to ask yourself if he truly belives this? When you have a group believing in the devine right such as Japan did during WWII.If he truly believes the Mahdi will only appear at the end of days then its his duty to create them.

People have a hard time understanding religous devotion especially in the western world. When your dealing with Islam it consumes your life and your thoughts.This religion controls how you interact with the world, it controls everything about you.This is why we dont see Egypt rushing to democracy like everyonne hoped.This is why we dont or cant understand the middle east we tend to ignore religion.

Now do i believe that the Iranian government is dangerous to be honest im not sure.However is it worth the risk if we can avoid it?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

L
L

only nazis i see here are
Amerikaner Schweinhundt
calling for yet another war.

edit on 3-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dare any American to go to a hard Line Muslim country and live there. Put up or shut up. You all think there is nothing wrong with Iran and somehow have Obama Syndrome and think they are just nice people.

Go Live There. Saudi Arabia go live there. Afghanistan, Pakistan...be my guest. Go find out I dare ya!

Obama Syndrome:

Obama Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which [Obama Supporters] express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. The FBI’s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Obama Syndrome. The Syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of the office of President in which American Voters were held hostage from August 23 to August 28, 2008. In this case, victims became emotionally attached to their captors, and even defended them after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Obama Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the Syndrome in a news broadcast. It was originally defined by psychiatrist Frank Ochberg to aid the management of hostage situations.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join