It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw them too (another account from STRANGE DAYS TO BE ALIVE) [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I saw them today. They landed yesterday and seemed to have subdued all people near them. It was like they were hypnotized or drugged. I was out of sight and stayed far enough away to not be noticed. No one has been able to communicate with them. If you got close enough, you were rendered helpless. They are not humanoid at all. They aren’t bugs either. It is hard to compare them to anything on Earth. I guess I’ll start with their height. They are about eight feet tall, maybe three hundred and fifty pounds, all solid but no human shape to them. They seem to move like a gorilla I guess? Long arms with round claws grab ahead and pull the body forward. Their feet are more snail like, a blob of flattened muscle attached directly to the bottom of the body. There is no head to speak of, but the chest area has flaps on the front and back. Given their shape, they are very fast and strong. My guess is they are scouts of some sort. They don’t appear very intelligent, but that could easily be because they don’t desire to communicate with us. They seem to be looking for something. They probe the ground and then move on to repeat in another place.
I don’t understand why the military hasn’t been present yet. There is no satellite feeds anywhere nearby and communication has been rendered useless. Some thought it was an emp, but we still have power. Many have fled the area, but some of us stayed behind, hiding and moving when we can. I was in a store yesterday and got out of there when some of the people started looking drugged. They weren’t making sense and then went silent. I got out of there with another guy, but we parted ways after he decided to head home. I don’t blame him; if I had a place to call home I too would head there. I moved out of a friend’s house yesterday before the aliens landed and now I’m kind of homeless. I’m hoping to find out more about the rest of the world. Can I go somewhere or are we all in the same boat?

No one knows how many aliens are here or what they are doing. All we do know is that we are in their way. We are easily cast aside by just being noticed and focused upon. Weapons are useless against them and they won’t communicate with us. The best I can hope for is to avoid them and hide until they move on. I will keep posting my encounters for as long as I can. The probing has been their only concern so far. They use these lighted staffs and just stick them into the ground for a minute then they move a few hundred yards and repeat the process. If I can, I will report what they do once they find what they seek. It is just too scary to get too close to them. I saw one woman get knocked down from around a corner. She wasn’t even in their line of sight (not that they have eyes). I am fearful that those fallen will never recover or starve to death without help. As it stands now, I won’t be approaching bodies until they have moved on. My hope is that whatever happened to them is temporary and will subside when the aliens have left the area.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
cool story, hope you write some sequels. Flagged

new topics

join