It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prayer for Hemorrhoids - The Answer to Corruption in High Places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. -- Deuteronomy 28:27

As you can imagine form my title, I am asking you to say a little prayer here and do your part to rescue the perishing. It seems this world is being pushed into an unwilling place of discomfort by powers in high places. We are all seeking a solution to this common problem. What can we do to change the world from the seats of power? I say prayer is where our efforts are best focused. Not a prayer to harm anyone, but a prayer for God's will to be done. As you pray for the various leaders around the world, consider a request of God that can make the change we can all believe in. I say, "Yes we can!" Focus your prayers the right way toward a repentant heart and change of path for those in the world who are perishing.

Make sure and star and flag if you have said your prayers today.

What we read from this verse above is part of a punishment for those who dishonor the Lord's people for selfish gain, ambition and power. The chapter also includes a blessing for those who act wisely when it comes to treating others with dignity. To whom much is given, much is required. For those who serve wisely, a blessing of comfort and joy:

7 “The LORD shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and will flee before you seven ways. 8 The LORD will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God gives you. 9 The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, as He swore to you, if you keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways.

I often find that God has a good sense of humor when it comes to these matters. Divine justice always seeks the repentance of others. Unfortunately, breaking the law only brakes the person trying. God's word is there for us to claim, even those of us who deserve hemorrhoids. It is His joy to ease our suffering when we come to him from a repentant heart. Pray for the powers in high places to seek the right path from a proper understanding and application of God's Word.

Deuteronomy 28

Blessings for Obedience

1 If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

edit on 1-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well I thought I'd heard it all. You can't use Preparation H on perfect ***holes.

PS. It's not cool to beg for stars and flags or to ask your deity to curse someone.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Well I thought I'd heard it all. You can't use Preparation H on perfect ***holes.

PS. It's not cool to beg for stars and flags or to ask your deity to curse someone.

Actually, this is a request for their blessing. Of course, they will need to take the correct path of giving for the blessing to occur.

edit on 2-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Huh? He didn't ask God to curse anyone.

top topics

join