It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals & Coming DISASTER? 100s Dolphins,Whales DIE.1000s Stampeding in Cali, Feb 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thousands of dolphins off the coast of California have now joined the millions of fishes, thousands of birds, hundreds of whales etc in becoming disoriented, sick and many dead. 260+ dolphins are confirmed to have washed ashore in Peru alone.

Meanwhile, thousands of lambs die off in Europe due to a mysterious Virus that has also spread to cattle , goats and can spread to pigs, deer, bison, and many other mammals (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

ATLANTIC OCEAN (AMERICAS)
# Feb.19,2012 Giant Whale Shark Washed up dead, Virginia USA
# Feb.15,2012 1,000 Birds fall from Sky Washington DC, Maryland USA
# Jan.2012: 171 Dolphins in Massachusetts; 104 Dead

ATLANTIC OCEAN (EUROPE)
# DEC.31,2011: 5Million Fish Kill in Norway
- Feb.1,2012 Europe Deadly Freeze

INDIAN OCEAN (AFRICA ASIA)
# Feb.10,1012: 40ft Whale Shark Kill Pakistan
- Feb.13,2012: Madagascar 145 ml/hr Deadly Cyclone

PACIFIC OCEAN (AMERICAS)
# Feb.11,2012: 260 Dolphin Kill in Peru
# Feb.13,2012 Whale Washeup Washington State
- Feb.13,2012: Costa Rica 5.8 Quake
- Feb13,2012: California 6.0 Quake
- Feb.14,2012: Oregon 6.0 Quake

PACIFIC OCEAN (ASIA)
#Jan.23,2011: 99 Whales beached in New Zealand
#Feb.2,2011: 5 Million Fish Kill - Philippines
- Feb.2,2012 Vanuatu 7.1 Quake
- Feb.5,2012 Vanuatu 6.0 Quake
- Feb.6,2012: Philippines 6.7 Deadly Quake
- Feb.13,2012: Australia (Sol. Isl.) 6.0 Quake
- Feb.13,2012: Japan 6.0 Quake
edit on 1-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
How is it science and technology? You think there's technology behind? Some manmade sounds or something?
I would bet on it. Or maybe they somehow feel ...us? A graph would be cool. I like graphs.
And what about a sound coming from seabed - incoming earthquakes. Water transmits sound much better than air so it could be excruciating for them.
edit on 1/3/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Animal behavior = science, and yea maybe some pyschOlogy?

Something to do with Earth, Geological changes?

old article, but rather timeless:

biology.about.com...

it references the Sumatran Tsunami. the long and short is even with all our sophisticated tech to date, in the end, . researchers conclude it were animals who were (first) able to sense the danger long before humans.

go figure, eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You didn't include the billion (or at least multi-million) dead fish near LA a few days before the Japan earthquake in 3/11.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I love how we use science to determine religious happenings.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh wow i didnt know about that.

Good to know! I was focusing on 2012 and forward...

Some interesting other recent mass die-offs

WASHINGTON, DC - 1000 BIRDS DIE - Feb 15, 2012

NORWAY TENS of THOUSANDS (20 tons) DEAD FISH

FLORIDA 12 BILLION DEAD BEES!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
my theory is that the earths poles are flipping. it could be in close to a neutral stage right now and that would mess dolphins, birds, and such up. it would also explain these quakes, and volcanoes. think about it. we all know these dolphins and birds have a highly complex compass in sync with the worlds positive and negative poles. so it would make sense considering its the common thread between this all.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You'd really need a graph to see if there's any trend. They are doing it all the time. I mean the suicidal behavior. At least as far as the oceans are man-poluted with toxic waste, hormones, sonars etc. I have to check how far do they go to history.,, Birds and other die-offs are different case IMO.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i guess what i mean is im simply noting the distinct correlation between these natural anomolies and animal anomolies. a pole shift would fit the category very well.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Statistics that show record increase?

12 February, 2012

Dolphins beaching in record numbers on Cape Cod. MA

"Scientists say it's the largest beaching by a single species in history"

www.pri.org...

"But this year is different. It's happening in great numbers and with just a single species."

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Flag & [color=ADD8E6] ★ OP.

Well put together thread, and a good topic for discussion. Amazing the spectrum of sensory perceptions the animal kingdom has produced that extend well outside the boundries of humanity's conscious experiences and limits of sensory perception we have.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's as simple as this,although you can't see them ,magnetic currents move along the ocean floor to Its preferred pole,at this moment in time the earths magnetic shield is down which means we could have several magnetic poles,that means that the magnetic currents won't flow as did previously.all things considered birds and fish alike both use these currents to navigate the sky's and oceans therefore these animals are lost,it's not the gov It's nature
DO NOT INTERVEIN !LEAVE NATURE ALONE ,NATURE ALWAYS WINS!
edit on 2-3-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think the bats need to be added also. They are an important part of the chain also.
North American bat death toll exceeds 5.5 million from white-nose syndrome
US Fish & Wildlife

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Have you ever heard of Chatanella verruculosa Its also known as red tide it kills millions of fish every year in fact Maryland had a nasty case back in 2000. Quite simply its a neurotoxin and kills millions of fish every year. Other mass fish killings occur from things like methane poisoning during volcanic eruptions. This stuff has been happening for millions of years. Certain beaches are prone to beachings cap cod is a good example.

Deep water is just off shore not a gradual incline but more of dropping off the continental shelf is very close to cape cod. Dolphins will come in during high tide feeding and get stuck before they realized there to far in. Happens every year in January or February whales dolphins die there. And each year the press tries to make it it into a big deal. I remember 1 year they blamed the navy doing sonar tests that was around 4 years ago. As for birds dying in mass happens all the time but when it happened in the middle ages they blamed the devil. So i guess were making progress we moved to blaming it on the end of the world.

top topics

join