It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Hackers Took Over NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab!! (you gotta read this)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NASA and the DoD uses chips made right there in the heart of the original Silicone Valley, of course there may be some cheap manufacturing done overseas but the programing is done right here. Tell me your computer can do what my computer can and I'll tell you something different.

Have any of you actually looked at the corporate headquarters of all that is 'information to the public'? It is all right there in a 10-mile radius south of the San Francisco Bay. I don't think Boeing is stupid enough to rely on external programing, what are you all thinking?

As far as the idea that the military and down the line to NASA using slave labor to entrust for breach avoidance measures, Don't use that idea as your day job.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

As far as the idea that the military and down the line to NASA using slave labor to entrust for breach avoidance measures, Don't use that idea as your day job.

My friend. I have not a clue of what you mean by that statement.

Could you please elaborate a bit.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't think the thousands of worker desktop PCs have any sensitive links to any sensitive corporate intellectual property, our company sure doesn't, I'd expect since it is government contractual protocol that we don't, they don't either. They hacked simple workstations. Big deal.

The average Joe has no idea of the restrictions, audits, and security involved in as much as simple government contractual awards, and working with them. There is no way the military or even the DOT is going to use 'out of the box' Asian chips with no authoring involved, except for internet access crap. That's what all this simply is.

The most advanced world manufacturers of silicone technology is south of San Francisco, look em up on Google maps, you will also find Google corporate headquarters there right next to a NASA Ames, and a myriad of other related corporate headquarters.

They assemble the chips, we program them, simple..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join