It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help with my mom's passing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'm not a big Christian person, nor any other religion, but if you've read my posts, you know that I strongly believe in God, and I know with certainty that your mother chose that day to die long before you were ever even born. There was nothing you could have done. In fact, you also chose to experience this loss, and you are growing from it. It is perfectly natural to have second thoughts, questions, regrets, and those things are the very reason you chose to experience this as part of your life. Don't short-circuit the experience, don't hide from the grief, but also don't let it rule over your life. Take it for what it is worth. Use it for self-exploration, use it for inner-reflection, and become a better person for having experienced your mother both in life, and in death. Bond to your brother, that is very important as well.

The answers you seek can be found in prayer. We are all "sensitives" if we listen, and if we accept the answers as they come.

Go to a quiet place, or a meaningful place, and pray, and while you pray, also listen for your answers. They will come into your mind like your own ideas, but you'll know they are answers, because you won't always agree with them and you'll try to put them out of your head. Don't put them out, explore the answers and ask more clarifying questions. God will talk to you; you don't need us.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I'm not a big Christian person, nor any other religion, but if you've read my posts, you know that I strongly believe in God, and I know with certainty that your mother chose that day to die long before you were ever even born. There was nothing you could have done. In fact, you also chose to experience this loss, and you are growing from it. It is perfectly natural to have second thoughts, questions, regrets, and those things are the very reason you chose to experience this as part of your life. Don't short-circuit the experience, don't hide from the grief, but also don't let it rule over your life. Take it for what it is worth. Use it for self-exploration, use it for inner-reflection, and become a better person for having experienced your mother both in life, and in death. Bond to your brother, that is very important as well.

The answers you seek can be found in prayer. We are all "sensitives" if we listen, and if we accept the answers as they come.

Go to a quiet place, or a meaningful place, and pray, and while you pray, also listen for your answers. They will come into your mind like your own ideas, but you'll know they are answers, because you won't always agree with them and you'll try to put them out of your head. Don't put them out, explore the answers and ask more clarifying questions. God will talk to you; you don't need us.

I am convenced that God planned for this. So its not as bad as I thought.

I was walking home crying about it and a random dog in someone's yard welps and cries also as I am walking by.I couldn't see were the dog was. The day before I heard the same noise but from a different part of town.I couldn't see that dog either. I haven't heard the sound of a crying dog in years. I was like WTF and kept walking?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

and what god has to do with ur mother death? amazing

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

and what god has to do with ur mother death? amazing

This happened before kind of. But I saved her that time. Its like God wanted me to see something and wanted her to see me and my brother for the last time. Its weird. Its like it was planned out in advance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join