It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help with my mom's passing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If there is a sensitive here to help my find some information I would be grateful.
Did my mom commit suicide or did she die of a seizure?
was she awake or was she asleep?

Gran mal seizures are dangerous.

Could I have helped her?
Was this preventable?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
If there is a sensitive here to help my find some information I would be grateful.

Could I have helped her?
Was this preventable?

May I ask why you are asking these questions? I'm not sure anyone here can answer those questions you asked.

Asking questions after losing someone to death is natural, just don't become consumed with them.

It seems like you really care for your mom, focus on your love for your mom that you have. It takes time to grieve the loss of someone close.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Ralphy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I wouldn't call myself a psychic or anything, but I guess sensitive is a good word...never heard that before. Anyway, I'm really sorry about your loss.

Nothing you could have done would have prevented it. That's not what you are here for. My first thought was an aneurysm. I have been told that I might suffer from Gran Mal seizures, and from personal experience, I know when I'm feeling funny and can talk myself out of it...if I'm driving. Everyone has their time, and she more or less chose hers. She probably made a big impact on someone's life recently, and that was "mission accomplished" so to speak.

Don't stop talking to her, she's still listening. Don't replay the whole thing in your mind. Don't go through "what ifs". That will make her happy.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Last fall, my mother decided to die after my father passed, so she stopped eating and did 2 weeks after my fathers death. You have no fault, control, or anything to do with a persons choice to die or circumstances surrounding their death unless you involved yourself in criminal action. Focusing on beating yourself up over something you had no control over in the first place is like blaming yourself for a meteor impact on the moon. Change your focus point to your exterior perimeter not your interior anything. Speaking from experience having lost both my parents 2 weeks apart last fall.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's sudden passing. Things are what they are. Nothing you can think about is going to change anything that happened. Your mom wouldn't want you to be beating yourself up with could of, would of, should have thoughts. She loves you and I know she wouldn't want you to grieve inconsolably. I will pray for you and that her passing to the next world was as pain free as possible.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am sorry to hear of your Mothers death - I am sure she would wish you love and strength during this difficult time. I have no answers for your questions yet my belief is that when our time here is up nothing can prevent our soul or spirit departing for it's true home - I do not say this lightly it is my strong belief and conviction.
Each of us go to a better place where the cares of this world fall away and the sense of homecoming and sense of well being and company of others is joyfull - I know it sounds like pretty words but I know it is real, very real.
My thoughts and best wishes to you - When the time is right we all meet again.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

First let me express my sympathy at the loss of your mother.

Perhaps, making an appointment with and talking to her doctor and asking him these questions might ease your pain?

The last few weeks of your mother's life, did she show any signs of depression?

Her doctor might again be the best one to ask.

Maybe obtain a copy of her autopsy report when you have had some time to recover from your loss.

Remember, you are not to blame - whatever the outcome, we, you, may never know the full story.

That is why for each and every person reading this - it is so important to bring your mom, dad or loved ones flowers or a book, or something you know they will enjoy while they are alive.

A simple phone call to say I am thinking of and love you.

A hug, a kiss.

Don't wait - because sometimes that "next time" never comes.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Could I have helped her? Was this preventable?

Don't dwell on that. I'm sure you did everything you could. It's easy to beat yourself up when someone passes, thinking if you had just done things differently they would still be here. I'm sure your Mom wouldn't want you to blame yourself, or even think about doing so. I really wish you the best and if you feel so inclined give me a U2U. Losing immediate family is really rough and so many questions come up. I know it sounds trite but it will get better.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The loss of one's mom is the hardest thing. Be gentle with yourself, and love her still and note the feeling of her love and then you know that she's not GONE gone, just passed into another domain from which her love still flows to you. Coulda woulda shoulda why why why, isn't productive of anything, and when you think of it, thank God we all die and do not live forever in our present form, talk about hell. It's part of life and a neccessary part, death is, that's what occured to me when my mom passed, and oh how I loved her and love her still, very much. Nothing like the unconditional love of a mother, it's the closest thing to unconditional love there is, maybe next only to God's love if there is such a thing, which I think there is. Your nerves will be frayed for a while - be gentle and go easy, and God bless you and comfort you in your mourning.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i am so sorry for your loss friend.
i don't care what any body on this site will say about what i'm about to post.
this is to you only.
i am a sensative and right off the bat i felt your remorse. guilt.
well all i can say is its not your fault.
as for how she passed i can't tell you that.
i feel your pain because i have lost too many friends and family.
try to embrace the good things in her life,instead of dwelling on the bad.i know this all sounds cliche,but it is truth.

be strong,and try to forge on>
peace and thoughts

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

nicely said. respect

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Last fall, my mother decided to die after my father passed, so she stopped eating and did 2 weeks after my fathers death. You have no fault, control, or anything to do with a persons choice to die or circumstances surrounding their death unless you involved yourself in criminal action. Focusing on beating yourself up over something you had no control over in the first place is like blaming yourself for a meteor impact on the moon. Change your focus point to your exterior perimeter not your interior anything. Speaking from experience having lost both my parents 2 weeks apart last fall.

dood your mom was awesome, i hope my wife does that when i die

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My deepest sympathy. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you strength at this difficult time. HUGS!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
From my own recent experience with a passed friend whose death caused me a lot of pain and confusion, if you make sure to pay attention, she'll let you know what happened before too long. Right now, she's probably sorting things out for herself, and that can take time. Once she's settled on a version of reality that suits her, she'll start dealing with the loved ones left behind, and start trying to get help in reaching back to whomever among you is the most naturally receptive to such communication.

Just like on this side of the divide, there are folks on that side that will help out in situations like this if she feels the need to reach back to one of you, but it's a learning process that can take time for most newly transitioned. Often it'll be a very discreet indication that she's trying to connect, and not a full body apparition or some other spectacular manifestation. That said, there have been many people who've experienced that sort of contact, but these were people who had been extremely close to the newly deceased, or fairly adept at perceiving that sort of thing beforehand. If you're not naturally equipped for that kind of perception, then you may get her explanation from someone who is, or possibly in a really vivid dream that will definitely feel different than a normal dream.

It's really difficult for the people in the eternal realm to make physical contact with the people from the corporeal realm. If you liken "alive" people to unborn babies and newly "passed" people as babies that have just been born then you get a better idea of the physical limitations involved here. Unborn fetuses do not have the kind of intellectual focus to appreciate that there's a world beyond the walls of the placenta they inhabit, and the infants that have recently emerged are pretty incompetent when it comes to managing the tools available to them in their new environment. Kind of like a deaf/mute rooming with a blind person. Not much to work with there for either of them when it comes to chatting it up.

She's sort of involved in inhaling the newness of her world right now, and might be a bit distracted by it all. Give her about 6 months to find her footing, and see if you don't start noticing (or hearing about from others in your family) unusual incidents that bring her to your mind. If she immediately comes to mind after a quick anomaly, then chances are that she's trying to reach out and get your attention. From there, it's like working to establish a set of "language" criteria that will work for the both of you. This sort of thing happens a lot more than anyone would ever admit to if you were to poll the average society of people. Most of the time, no one speaks of it because these are their loved ones, and not "ghosts" to them. Still, it's pretty common, and if your mom passed suddenly, and without closure, she'll likely try to remedy that situation and all you need to do is pay attention when she does.

Good luck with that.
edit on 3/1/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You can try posting this question to the forum at Channelingerik someone there will more than likely help you answer it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

it is amazing how u love to use another death for urself life

help u for what? bc u lost ur mother? take another one

it is not a joke i can prove the lie and the will of evil life

if u really sense in need of a mother figure, there are billions outthere waiting to take u in their arms

and if u mean ur watever love to ur mother present in ur world, then u can realize it more as a fact living since ur mother is not there to limit it to her physical reality
u can put out objectively ur love that u r n free it in absolute terms around urself and reach urself life throguh

it is clear to me that all here mean to assert that right is the mother of wrong, only to justify wrong superiority over right by killing right

right can never b relative to wrong or relative to, when right is beyond truth freedom or freedom truth, where truth freedom recognize right as superior source to it

then anything or any existence while it cant be but bc of truth realisations, could never be right and wrong but only certify that right is wether absolutely or relatively but inherently and physically all there is there

truth freedom proved that truth can b relatively lie in same spacial realities, but right never as it is beyond truth to truth freedom while all is of truth real

keep dreaming the end being wht u always expect, it surely gonna b real of u absolutely, and dont bother how then end is truly free too, as long u become what u sell being the truth

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Could I have helped her?
Was this preventable?

How close were you to your mom?

I'm sorry for her passing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
hey lets don't go blaming yourself there was probably nothing you could of done.

CPR or anything, Ambo's just do CPR to comfort people who are loosing someone the success rates of CPR are low.

Also like to add if you was there when it happened for your mother, aren't you glad you got to be with her before she died.

Don't live your life in cemetery. its ok to grieve but naturally you will become strong again. dieing is part of life there is not a god dam thing You or I can do about it. Accept it as it comes unfairly.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
really close.

she's my best friend. I saved her a few times before but this one time I couldn't save her.
I feel this wasn't just another seizure though and there was a reason why I was separated from her for some time.
Its like God/Jesus planned for this to happen. Both me and my brother talked to her shortly; before her passing.

all I want to know is if this was preventable or pretty much accumulated over time from a lot of stuff happening.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think my entire belief system revolves around my mother. I believe this is why I search so much for meaning and existence. Life is a beautiful war.

Your mother is still alive, even on this page as I type this. I can't channel, but I felt I could share my experience in the small hopes that it connects you to all of us that struggle with not knowing.

I truly am sorry for your loss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join