It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by xZodiacx

Not God. gods. The fallen angels that have conspired with the leaders of the lands since Day 1, the Greek gods, for example, I know some think they are descendants of fallen angels but I do not believe angels die whether good or evil. Anyway, fallen angels have been deceiving human leaders for eons under the guise of preparation for Armageddon, the human leaders think good is evil and evil is good, completely back-asswards, because the Great Deceiver is good at what he does. But no, I would not call the God I serve arrogant, I have all my money riding on Him being the Victor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Sorry. If you were a real Angel then you will know that GOD created everything, this includes past, present, future and every single outcome of every single situation. Human beings we are too arrogant at times thinking we have a deep impact in things, we DO NOT. We are just doing what we are suppose to do, we are just following the story we are suppose to follow and experiencing what we are suppose to experience, this includes it ALL, what we call evil or good which are Just human concepts. This is perfection in every sense and single way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok...I will be departing this cluster f*ck of brain farts after this...I suppose none of you "get it"...but that's cool...feel free to believe whatever mythology you choose....omg...I can't believe I said that...

I would love to have a rational conversation with some of you about metaphors and analogy but I doubt half of you understand what those words mean in connection with the ridiculousness of this thread...

This is how I feel about trying to educate people about what metaphor and analogy means...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Seriously, this thread is a cluster# and I get censored for Neil Diamond's I am I said?

Thank God it's Friday...get me to a pub quick!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seeing how this thread has even 13 flags, and the OP has gotten a handfull of stars on this post..

ATS... Really? I'm sorry to say, I'm really starting to fall off this place before I too drink the coolade and fall off my own rocker. I know some stuff that is said here may be far fetched at times, but much of that I can take with a grain of salt. But wow! Just how far will some push to make this place look like a bin of loonies!?!?!

Im certain that we're all classified as such simply because we all visit and post here. Kinda like one Christian being accused for another's actions... But man oh man!

I say the thread should be closed for a few good reasons.

- An angel that cannot spell/typos
- An angel that cannot prove his existance here
- An angel that's.. not an angel...
- Someone either making fun of every one of us at ATS *look he's a new user... obviously* for personal or media kicks
- Or someone has serious fallen off his/her rocker - busted a few beers in his 6pack on the way home from the store, or is in desperate need to seek help. I remember a time when someone could call the looney bin and have someone else commited. This is one of those times that the good olde days might still be a good olde idea...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Seriously, this thread is a cluster# and I get censored for Neil Diamond's I am I said?

Thank God it's Friday...get me to a pub quick!
I thought it was the best post on the thread.

Get thee to the pub!
edit on 2-3-2012 by butcherguy because: Installed the word best, sentence seemed to suck w/o it.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey Gabriel!

I'm Marco! Nice to meet you and to know about your life. Glad to have you here in ATS.
Btw... you posted this on the wrong forum, this should be on the Introduction forum.

Ps: Get on those pills boy!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osito
Hey Gabriel!

I'm Marco! Nice to meet you and to know about your life. Glad to have you here in ATS.
Btw... you posted this on the wrong forum, this should be on the Introduction forum.

Ps: Get on those pills boy!
I'm pretty sure that IAMIAM, oops, I meant IAMGabriel has been introduced a couple of times now, by other names.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

For any angel of heaven can speak the true name of god rather then label him a title of position. There is no right or wrong in assuming you are someone important, but to speak of something with such a generalized approach makes you seem disingenuous and rather more distant from the truth you are trying to be apart of. I cannot believe any angel came down and posting on a Internet forum speaking of God when the creator has a name. If you cannot name the god in which you serve, then that is no more believable then someone proclaiming to be the son of a fortune cookie.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

urrgh! u'd think someone could develop some sort of filter that stopped cr@p like this getting to us on ATS

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

urrgh! u'd think someone could develop some sort of filter that stopped cr@p like this getting to us on ATS

You're always free NOT to read it. Yet, you clicked and even posted.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I will take you at your word sir/madam. Therefore, I have but one request. Stop wasting your time on egoic pursuits such as thread writing and posting on forum sites and get to work.

If you are here, it is with good reason. I'm tired of waiting for TSTF. Let's go.

You are responsible for the destruction of the old age and its time for a new one - whats the hold up?
edit on 3/2/2012 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow, I thought an Archangel, one of Gods most important confidants...I would have thought such a supreme being would have mastery of the the language and typing skills used to convey his message. I think you are a fraud because of your poor grammar and informal vernacular.

Here is what an archangel is:

Archangels
Archangels are generally taken to mean "chief or leading angel" ( Jude 9; 1 Thes 4:16), they are the most frequently mentioned throughout the Bible. They may be of this or other hierarchies as St. Michael Archangel, who is a princely Seraph. The Archangels have a unique role as God's messenger to the people at critical times in history and salvation (Tb 12:6, 15; Jn 5:4; Rv 12:7-9) as in The Annunciation and Apocalypse. A feast day celebrating the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael is celebrated throughout the Church Sep 29. A special part of the Byzantine Liturgy invokes the "Cherubic Hymn" which celebrates these archangels and the guardian angels particularly. Of special significance is St. Michael as he has been invoked as patron and protector by the Church from the time of the Apostles. The Eastern Rite and many others place him over all the angels, as Prince of the Seraphim. He is described as the "chief of princes" and as the leader of the forces of heaven in their triumph over Satan and his followers. The angel Gabriel first appeared in the Old Testament in the prophesies of Daniel, he announced the prophecy of 70 weeks (Dn 9:21-27). He appeared to Zechariah to announce the birth of St. John the Baptist (Lk 1:11). It was also Gabriel which proclaimed the Annunciation of Mary to be the mother of our Lord and Saviour. (Lk 1:26) The angel Raphael first appeared in the book of Tobit (Tobias)Tb 3:25, 5:5-28, 6-12). He announces "I am the Angel Raphael, one of the seven who stand before the throne of God." (Tb 12:15)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
(i have no mental conditions been checked no schizo)

"Gabriel you know better than me".

WHO IS THE DEVIL, how does he work, why does God let him do bad.
He responded with the Devil is not one single entity, he is in all of us.

After this he told me that it's just me and Michael until he arrives back for the second coming.

I read your post with an open mind, but these parts are counter to what I know is happening.
First, schizo isn't like herpes, you don't just go in and get "checked."
"Gabriel knows better than Jesus?" yeah I don't think that's something "Jesus(He was never called jesus until 1000 years after his death)" would say.
That answer to what the devil is, is not what I was told.

It's this last comment that fully convinces me you are either lying or delusional. I KNOW there's more than just 2 angels/other entities helping the human species right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is a good time to introduce my super batman hero...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi ya Gabriel!

I was just wondering if you are musically inclined, do you play an instrument, maybe the trumpet?

When I was in 4th grade, I was absolutley convinced that I was a "cat person from Jupiter!" I was so convinced that many of my classmates were afraid of me. I still wonder about my past lives, and if I came from Jupiter.....

I hope that you are able to integrate and do what you came to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I'm not sure why, but I laughed while watching the batman video that you posted.

Should I be worried about my own sanity now?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loooping8

I'd like to thanks all the posters for there kind words. I'm just here to gather the troops of believers (the anti- christ is near) I will answer some questions i feel are important.

Humans have free will so when God (Allah) told Adam not to eat from the tree he had a choice. Yes he was innocent but let's just say you are able to see God wouldn't you listen to his every command. You see if a child, lets say 8 years old does something wrong like bully a kid you punish him even though he is still learning right from wrong. Allah did the same thing he cast us out of heaven but gave us the chance to be rewarded again. The reason of life is it's a battle between good and evil, the ultimate test! Which side do you choose?
edit on 2-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The trumpet is the only instrumental i know how to play. Been playing it since i was in middle school.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
reply to post by windword

The trumpet is the only instrumental i know how to play. Been playing it since i was in middle school.
Well.

There's our proof!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join