It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

I have no doubt that St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, and other angels are at work here on earth. However, I am also very sure that the OP of this thread is not 'THE' angelic St. Gabriel. There are those who believe in guardian angels. There are those that believe in fallen angels. Only time will tell to see if they are there. I'm thinking there is something to angels being active on earth ... I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
First of all: Angels do not get "born" in a human..

A sign of the apocolypse .. for the first time ever ... I agree with sHuRuLuNi ...
A sure sign that someone is NOT an angel ... a belly button.

edit on 3/2/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Just to prove myself here you "HAVE" not met micheal, even if in some form, you are gabriel. Which i highly doubt, one word to claim to be that which you are not. In the event of my succession this will only bare worse, than the fate of the "great" lord himself. In summary, as to your claim, i have sensed no others although adjusting to this world is always a painfull process. However you have not met micheal, and we are here only in spirt form itself, you are not the emboidment of "gabriel" he passed, a millenia ago, as did i and micheal. We had it taken from us on the rock, I personally took micheals, in such hes cursed to wallow the rock as we did till, time stars and spiritual and pyshical connection are all at set point. All i can say in any case is when i succede, and take my throne you should join me brother, together once again micheal shall be banished from the land, the son shall return and defy the father, and we united create the final and last solution of the fallen trinity. In any case, message me if you hear or sense sophia let me know.

Luca
Gabe
Jesu

I serve the lord but which great lord do you knowingly serve for I am the second right hand of the great lord and The left hand of the dark lord neither one alone is god but only one can and will understand this and they shall be the greater of and for the meek
I sence the great disturbance in the force as the dark side clouds more and more
As for wisdom she showed me once the truth beyond the veil but only for the longest and shortest moment of any I can recall horribly beautiful and beautifully awful in scoop and magnitude it happened late October and took me over a year to truly compute and at least form a more complete understanding but forever cures for attempting to comprehend the incomprehensible like a splinter within ones mind to judge Everthing and understand to never pass judgement maddening as the mind of the joker truly is the mind of pure sanity at the eye of chaos

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
Hello everyone at ATS forums. This is my first topic but it serves some meaning. Believe it or not I happen to be the Archangel Gabriel

IAMGabriel a.k.a TROLL
Here is a question:
Did YHWH remove Sheemyhaza from Tartarus in 2007 ?

I know the answer. Apparently all angels were talking about it like it was the 'event of the century'
edit on 2-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

woody pic a card for him and post itfor us to read
that would be interesting

philware

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

Umm are they serious, you asked a question and i searched up the answer and posted it. Sure i plagiarized that one post to give you the answer! The reason i plagiarized it was because it was a coincidence to see that it said Gabriel was cast out of heaven for 21 years when im turning 21 on march 2nd!
Hmmmmm.
That's believeable.

Too bad God didn't give you special powers, then you wouldn't have to google up answers to questions about you.
edit on 2-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Hello everyone at ATS forums. This is my first topic but it serves some meaning. Believe it or not I happen to be the Archangel Gabriel

IAMGabriel a.k.a TROLL
Here is a question:
Did YHWH remove Sheemyhaza from Tartarus in 2007 ?

I know the answer. Apparently all angels were talking about it like it was the 'event of the century'
edit on 2-3-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)
Watch out Google!

The angel Gabriel is on his way, looking for an answer!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

reply to post by Night Star

Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years for not obeying one of his commands by God fully(i turn 21 tommorow so will see if anything happens lol). (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
edit on 1-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: spelling error

You copied your response from an answer given by someone else to a question on Yahoo Answers.

Link? answers.yahoo.com...

In the Talmud...ahh, I can't remember where!!!...Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years (pretty sure) for not obeying one of his commands by God fully. (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
You see, while all demons are fallen angels, not all fallen angels are demons. There are many fallen angels on earth which are still good, but are just being punished (many of the watchers). Now demons, on the other hand, are those which led open rebellion against God....which would lead to a greater punishment...

Look at the second answer down below the Best Answer. If you're going to troll, at least type your own material. My guess is we won't be hearing from the OP anymore.

You're making this too easy.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

well done on exposing this obvious troll so easily. I mean apart from the fact that it is, at least to me, obviously a load of utter nonsense, the fact that you showed that the so-called angel's knowledge and wisdom comes from yahoo just kills me
The scary thing is that this fantasy has been engrained so far into people that they will actually believe something like this.

I just cannnot want until 1 January 2013 when everything is the SAME as it is now to see what new "end of the world" tales get spun, I bet we suddenly discover that there were some calculation flaws and that the end of the world is really only meant to happen in 2020. I just hope that then I am around on 1 January 2021

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So, I log in this morning to see what our very own ATS Angel has to say to questions posted last night....

What do I see...A-Angel Michael is miffed at being caught with his hand in the google jar......

Miffed we even questioned him on needing to look up answers to post about...of all things, his own history....

Now, I don't believe it's even your 21st. birthday today.....unless you can google that proof too.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Of course you are,i am GOD the creator of all living matter here on earth lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Baldryck
Hello, just a quick question if you don't mind answering. Can you describe what Michael was wearing and what he looked like? Same with Jesus please.

If he answers...how will you know he is right...
He could make anything up, since it is his delusion...he would be right.

And who are you? You sound like the advocate of the devil...You try too hard convincing people the OP is crazy. Has this something to do with your own fears and doubts he is who he says he is or are you really sent by lucifer to discredit the messenger from God?

You behaviour works counter productive because now I am confused myself and do not know what to make of this man and his claim. maybe you can help after all, do you have any solid evidence to proof this man is not the angel Gabriel?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Welcome to Earth/Hell!!

Can I be an archangel too please?

ETA: If you are serious, please consider re-seeing a psychiatrist. Schizophrenia is not the only mental disability to cause delusions or hallucinations. What you describe is a delusion of grandeur. This is classic symptom of schizophrenia but there are other causes. Another condition, drug use, even legally prescribed medication can in cases (anti-depressants come to mind) can cause some extremely vivid dreams that may seem real as well as hallucinations and delusions.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So, Gabriel...

You are so scared in human form that you prefer to see the End now, instead of 10 years later?

Thanks a lot! Way to go, protector!

No wonder God likes humans more than Angels...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
Well, welcome Gabriel. Very soon, my Daughter will be ascending to Heavan on Sunday. My Wife and I have to take her off life support since she is rapidly deteriating. I find it kind of funny that as I skim through this site this evening and find this post.. I decided that in a few months I will get a memorial tattoo dedicated to my Daughter. The imfamous image of St. Michael crushing the Demon, but instead of St. Michael, it will be a female angel, symbolizing my Daughter. When others in my family have passed... they speak of other relatives comming to visit them shortly before their own passing and say that they relayed to them that souls who pass on from this world to the next have to sometimes wait for a job or something to do.
St. Michael is very important in my life and has been for a long time. This image has inspired courage in other trying times throughout my life. When you do speak to your freind St. Michael.. tell him that there is a little girl who is going to be waiting in line on Sunday...waiting to join God's Army to fight evil...whether she's allowed or not. My Little girl has been a warrior and if anyone has the courage and strength to face the horrors of the Devil, it's my Evangeline Grace.
Tell St. Michael that many of us still beleive in him and in God though man is destroying himself and the Earth. Even though many are faithless, in todays world, if it's not on Youtube, they don't want to beleive it. Some of us still beleive in Angels and that God does love us and did origionally want us to be here to learn and grow spiritually. I hope he hasn't stopped believing in man. I hope you two are here to help mankind. I just saw your post and thought I'd add my two cents is all. Take care and God be with you and tell St. Michael thank you for helping a few of us get through the day.

I do not believe in religion but man did I just shed some tears... I send my condolences... I do not know what I would do if I ever lost my daughter...

Very sad indeed...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reply to post by artistpoet

First, i like to thank everyone for there nice comments especially after my hard to swallow claim.

Artist poet. I find the simple things in life amazing, just like seeing a bird go about it's everyday business or even just two people having a simple conversation i find myself astonished and just blessing them for caring for one another. What i find hard is that it's hard for me personally to have a personality. i find it hard to just see people suffer when i hear or see suffering i suffer to. It's like i have no life for me but i only live for others feelings. I cry because i just want everyone in the world to be happy and have what they desire but it's not meant to be that way.

From your reply here, I can say that you are still unawakened. Assuming that you are indeed Gabriel, the truth is you are still asleep. You will know what I am saying when you are already awake. But since you are still asleep, you can't possibly know that you are Gabriel.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Gabriel, what was it like working with Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

Well, welcome Gabriel. Very soon, my Daughter will be ascending to Heavan on Sunday. My Wife and I have to take her off life support since she is rapidly deteriating. I find it kind of funny that as I skim through this site this evening and find this post.. I decided that in a few months I will get a memorial tattoo dedicated to my Daughter. The imfamous image of St. Michael crushing the Demon, but instead of St. Michael, it will be a female angel, symbolizing my Daughter. When others in my family have passed... they speak of other relatives comming to visit them shortly before their own passing and say that they relayed to them that souls who pass on from this world to the next have to sometimes wait for a job or something to do. St. Michael is very important in my life and has been for a long time. This image has inspired courage in other trying times throughout my life. When you do speak to your freind St. Michael.. tell him that there is a little girl who is going to be waiting in line on Sunday...waiting to join God's Army to fight evil...whether she's allowed or not. My Little girl has been a warrior and if anyone has the courage and strength to face the horrors of the Devil, it's my Evangeline Grace. Tell St. Michael that many of us still beleive in him and in God though man is destroying himself and the Earth. Even though many are faithless, in todays world, if it's not on Youtube, they don't want to beleive it. Some of us still beleive in Angels and that God does love us and did origionally want us to be here to learn and grow spiritually. I hope he hasn't stopped believing in man. I hope you two are here to help mankind. I just saw your post and thought I'd add my two cents is all. Take care and God be with you and tell St. Michael thank you for helping a few of us get through the day.

Thank you for sharing your story. While I personally do not believe the OP, I am grateful, whatever his reasons were, that this post found you. I hope that these thoughts can give you and your family comfort during these times. It doesn't get easier, the feelings don't go away, you learn to deal with them better and with the faith you've shown I am certain that you will make it through. After my sister passed I began to look at her death differently than any before and hopefully this can help you as well.

"I do not feel sorry for myself for what I've lost. I feel sorry for all of those who were never so blessed as to have had her as part of their lives"

I am not religious, but know that you and your family are in my thoughts. I don't believe in sending love and positive vibes but I'm doing it anyway. I wish you the best and hope that your family is able to find peace and comfort.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Larrelye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi Gabriel, very interesting story. Assuming you're not trolling, it's not that hard to believe that what you said happened actually did happen. To me the difference between angels and humans is just a physical body, hence if you were once known as Archangel Gabriel it was in a time when you didn't have a physical body. As far as my knowledge, once you do get born on Earth a lot of what you've once known is forgotten for the duration of this existance as it happens to the rest of us, so the fact that you sound very human doesn't mean you're not who you say you are.

However, here's something you probably should consider: there are entities on the other side who have a habit of "trolling" people who have any kind of psychic sensitivity. Meaning, your friend Michael might well have received chanelled messages about you mixed with false advice and be unadvertedly misguiding you. Your own sights and experiences could also fall into this category so I'd be careful if I were you. Again I'm not saying this is the case, just a possibility you might want to consider.

In your defense I'll say this: the answer to your question to Jesus (or maybe a representant?) makes a lot of sense to me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join