It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok no disrespect but, we get a post similar to yours about once every couple weeks around here.

We've had time travelers, aliens, enough black / special ops to field an army, reptilians, supernatural folks, Illuminati members, etc, etc.. you get the idea.

Due to all of this there are some cynical folks here to claims like yours. I do salute you for a long and well thought out post. However, I must admit I'm aligned with doubters. Instead of doubting Thomas you may call me doubting Frogs.
You could very well be pulling our leg or this Micheal guy could be pulling yours.

So, how do you convince us doubters?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Please allow me to introduce myself I am a man of mystery and true wealth
Raziel who knows nothing
Favorite outlook "There is a belief on earth that we are all pieces of a God whose body is the cosmos. While this is an idea I would never promote among humanity, I find it has a certain appeal, this spark of divinity. My mind betrays me however. All the evidence says that God is dead or dying, and what does that make us? Worms living in a corpse, feeding off the remains of a being so large we can't even begin to comprehend Him."

HOW DARE YOU SAY GOD IS DYING YOU

'Rub your ears'...'take a deep breath' and whooosah whhooosah'

youtu.be...

I Think that Gabriel himself can break you from the dark side if given a chance. Just as angels have the ability to jump in side a good person, the demons have the same ability to jump inside a good person and torment them for years and years until they one day just except it.

The average human has 70 years to live on earth, and when they die,its eternal ,timeless,priceless,a place where you live for eternity.

Which do you choose, the flesh or the soul?
edit on 1-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wasn't Gabriel one of the fallen angels?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Michael is mixed with black and white he has a slight tan like a little lighter than beyonce

Also what he had on was all white attire sort of like what jesus was wearing.
edit on 1-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

First, i like to thank everyone for there nice comments especially after my hard to swallow claim.

Artist poet. I find the simple things in life amazing, just like seeing a bird go about it's everyday business or even just two people having a simple conversation i find myself astonished and just blessing them for caring for one another. What i find hard is that it's hard for me personally to have a personality. i find it hard to just see people suffer when i hear or see suffering i suffer to. It's like i have no life for me but i only live for others feelings. I cry because i just want everyone in the world to be happy and have what they desire but it's not meant to be that way.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years for not obeying one of his commands by God fully(i turn 21 tommorow so will see if anything happens lol). (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
edit on 1-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Happy Birthday tomorrow. Seeing as you will be of legal drinking age....are you and Michael going out to celebrate your birthday? I'm curious, just how human you Angels are.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Wasn't Gabriel one of the fallen angels?

No, Gabriel is an Archangel. The one who came to tell Mary of God's plan for her to be the mother of our savior. The Archangels are powerful against the demons.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel, hello and welcome. I am glad you are trying to help people.. I just trust God and know He loves us. This world (our lives) passes by so fast and Heaven is forever.

I pray.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel

Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years for not obeying one of his commands by God fully(i turn 21 tommorow so will see if anything happens lol). (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!

You copied your response from an answer given by someone else to a question on Yahoo Answers.

Link? answers.yahoo.com...

In the Talmud...ahh, I can't remember where!!!...Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years (pretty sure) for not obeying one of his commands by God fully. (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
You see, while all demons are fallen angels, not all fallen angels are demons. There are many fallen angels on earth which are still good, but are just being punished (many of the watchers). Now demons, on the other hand, are those which led open rebellion against God....which would lead to a greater punishment...

Look at the second answer down below the Best Answer. If you're going to troll, at least type your own material. My guess is we won't be hearing from the OP anymore.

You're making this too easy.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I find it funny how some people think they know the answers. Sure what he says sounds crazy but what the hey free to speak your mind brother and redemption will seek us all if what you are saying is true.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Dont jest brother, you are not gabriel, if you truly are you should be able sense my presence on this earth. In event of this why would you be here, and not micheal. Time is of the essence anyway "Gabriel" cant waste it dealing with serfs like youself, ive waited millenia for the correct "time" and "body" nothing shall forstall my return.

Tell your "god", to sleep with two eyes open.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That's weird Gabriel, how can you be where this OP claims, when I just finished an Enochian trip to the third Aether with you? 7 years of exploring the Aethers with you, you'd think you'd call.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ha... I was sitting in a church not too long ago, when some guy in a suit and a feathered hat came up to me claiming to be "Archangel Daniel" I knew right from the start he was an idiot, because he said he was in control of the hailstorm we had here at the time. And his watch is 50 minutes ahead and he is here to show signs, yada yada... Later that day i saw him at a bus stop downtown with a crayon drawing of jesus and some other biblical stuff, he was trying to preach to everybody like he was really who he says he was. Well he ended up trying to chase after some people and ended up tripping over a curb and fell pretty damn hard.... Funniest thing i saw all day. Seems like more and more people are having a exaggerated sense of self importance.... Goodtimes

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by IAMGabriel

You copied your response from an answer given by someone else to a question on Yahoo Answers.

Link? answers.yahoo.com...

In the Talmud...ahh, I can't remember where!!!...Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years (pretty sure) for not obeying one of his commands by God fully. (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
You see, while all demons are fallen angels, not all fallen angels are demons. There are many fallen angels on earth which are still good, but are just being punished (many of the watchers). Now demons, on the other hand, are those which led open rebellion against God....which would lead to a greater punishment...

Look at the third answer down. If you're going to troll, don't copy and paste.

You're making this too easy.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

Nice catch

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Wow, good catch, Night! I'm really surprised you were able to find that so easily. I wouldn't have even thought to look for it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, welcome Gabriel. Very soon, my Daughter will be ascending to Heavan on Sunday. My Wife and I have to take her off life support since she is rapidly deteriating. I find it kind of funny that as I skim through this site this evening and find this post.. I decided that in a few months I will get a memorial tattoo dedicated to my Daughter. The imfamous image of St. Michael crushing the Demon, but instead of St. Michael, it will be a female angel, symbolizing my Daughter. When others in my family have passed... they speak of other relatives comming to visit them shortly before their own passing and say that they relayed to them that souls who pass on from this world to the next have to sometimes wait for a job or something to do.
St. Michael is very important in my life and has been for a long time. This image has inspired courage in other trying times throughout my life. When you do speak to your freind St. Michael.. tell him that there is a little girl who is going to be waiting in line on Sunday...waiting to join God's Army to fight evil...whether she's allowed or not. My Little girl has been a warrior and if anyone has the courage and strength to face the horrors of the Devil, it's my Evangeline Grace.
Tell St. Michael that many of us still beleive in him and in God though man is destroying himself and the Earth. Even though many are faithless, in todays world, if it's not on Youtube, they don't want to beleive it. Some of us still beleive in Angels and that God does love us and did origionally want us to be here to learn and grow spiritually. I hope he hasn't stopped believing in man. I hope you two are here to help mankind. I just saw your post and thought I'd add my two cents is all. Take care and God be with you and tell St. Michael thank you for helping a few of us get through the day.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
reply to post by ofNight

Wow, good catch, Night! I'm really surprised you were able to find that so easily. I wouldn't have even thought to look for it.

It was by pure coincidence!

I was looking up the angel Gabriel, it was one of the first results that came up for Y! Answers and the response seemed familiar.

OP get's an A for effort.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Is there any truth to the rumor that Michael and Lucifer were one in the same?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join