It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Heard a Bell Echoing Today, Looking for Similar Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know that this is not dramatic and engaging like some threads, but this actually happened to me this very afternoon. I was at my workplace, I manage a retail business in a shopping mall, when at 2:44pm EDST I heard very clearly and very loudly a sound that made me think of a large bell echoing. I was with customers and had the sound system playing world music in the store so I excused myself and turned the stereo off. I still heard this very resonant echo reverberating throughout my very being. I half expected to turn around and find people missing, I was thinking that maybe this was ascendance time. I immediately sent a text message to a friend who I know is across town and asked if he heard any such sound. He did not. I went out into the mall hall and asked a couple other people, they did not. It was not a fire test, it was not environmental as I had removed the audio from my environment, it was not simply a church nearby as I have been here quite some time with no such experience. I understand the possibilities... temporal, dimensional etc. I really am just looking to see if anyone else, anywhere, may have had a similar experience at this time, or even in recent days.

Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

I rang a bell today, which I don't get to do very often, we use it when we close a deal. I rang it in quick succession about three or four times, about five hours ago, and then a little later, just one - DINGggg. Maybe it was me. I commented too how the resonant sound of it, had a nice ring to the ears.

It's very symbolic in my view, a bell ringing, and as they say, you can't unring a rung bell.

I rang it at about 11:30 Pacific Standard Time, which is about 2:30 Eastern. But the single Ring that was about fifteen minutes later.. hmmm.

Of course I'm in Vancouver Canada nowhere near your mall, but we're connected sometimes in strange ways, and given things I've been through of late, and don't take this as bragging, but I've become a rather powerful and influencial person, so ya never know!

Now if only they'd replace the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, that's my hope and prayer, and stick the cracked one behind glass in a Museum. Now THAT is a bell I would just LOVE to be the first to ring, big time! This is the only "gift" I would ever ask of the "PTB" that is if I've contributed anything of any value, that the Liberty Bell be replaced with one that works properly. It's an allegory and a metaphor of course, but a powerful and "resonant" one imho.

Tell you what - although I can't ring it whenever I want, and have only rang it twice in the last six months, at some point when no one's around, I will ring it once, and report here the date and time and see if you hear it.... I know sounds crazy, but ya never know anything's possible.

edit on 1-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OK, it's 5:28 PST 8:28 Eastern, and I'm going to ring it now, one time, loudly. Just reporting..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thanks for the interest. But no. I am not delusional, nor am I going to fabricate a response for the entertainment of others.

May you find peace and light in all of your journeys.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

Thanks for the interest. But no. I am not delusional, nor am I going to fabricate a response for the entertainment of others.

Namaste.

Maybe to you that person's post seemed like something out of a funny movie, but I think it's really uncool to shoot somebody down like you tried to. It's too powerful to start a thread and then pull the string of it in a different direction when somebody else picks it up. That may sound condescending and anecdotal, but so did your mall story. I was totally with your train of thought until you bashed somebody else's and to think eye the delusional wun hear.

REset?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Its jest quittin time mama bell
www.youtube.com...

sorry ,i will go now

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Wow, sorry you feel I was bashing. Not the intent of the post at all, but thanks for the perspective.

Regardless of intent though, perception is king right? I will do better at not leaving as much to perception.

In hindsight I was really just feeling a little self conscious about his response and perhaps was too defensive.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Wow, sorry you feel I was bashing. Not the intent of the post at all, but thanks for the perspective.

Regardless of intent though, perception is king right? I will do better at not leaving as much to perception.

In hindsight I was really just feeling a little self conscious about his response and perhaps was too defensive.

Namaste.

Namaste.

I especially like the fact that you are willing to post about your spiritual journey, especially knowing that the most subjective things are signs from like the other side or whatever metaphysical attribute you would prescribe it to.

For me, when I'm thinking well and "flowing" I can hear my brain fuzz and can hear my ears popping in and out, I have no good explanation for it.

This thread is gonna go really well if people are willing to delve into their own craziness, which I believe brings us to this site year after year!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

Namaste.

Maybe to you that person's post seemed like something out of a funny movie, but I think it's really uncool to shoot somebody down like you tried to. It's too powerful to start a thread and then pull the string of it in a different direction when somebody else picks it up. That may sound condescending and anecdotal, but so did your mall story. I was totally with your train of thought until you bashed somebody else's and to think eye the delusional wun hear.

REset?

What's strange it I was thinking of bells ringing from the morning, and didn't even realize I would get to rign the bell at work that day.

And I was reminded of around Christmas time when I saw a "Santa" walking around the block downtown where I work, who was bracketed by two East Indian shriner guys with starry hats and tassles, who was ringing a large bell and shouting of course "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" All these things were running through my mind that day, and then I also got to ring a bell, so when I saw the thread posted here, and that person's experience, it just seemed rather synchronistic to me, big time!

I don't take offence at his implication re: psychosis, because I know myself well enough to know that's not the case.

Bells ringing. It was a theme that day, which "rang out", all the way around, and to me that's realy cool, very meaningful at a variety of levels.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Honestly, I have on and off for a while, and more and more as of late, heard what I would describe as radio-signals in my head. It's like beeping noises, or other electronic-sounding noises. Idk.
edit on 4-3-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008

Namaste.

REset?

What's strange it I was thinking of bells ringing from the morning, and didn't even realize I would get to rign the bell at work that day.

And I was reminded of around Christmas time when I saw a "Santa" walking around the block downtown where I work, who was bracketed by two East Indian shriner guys with starry hats and tassles, who was ringing a large bell and shouting of course "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" All these things were running through my mind that day, and then I also got to ring a bell, so when I saw the thread posted here, and that person's experience, it just seemed rather synchronistic to me, big time!

I don't take offence at his implication re: psychosis, because I know myself well enough to know that's not the case.

Bells ringing. It was a theme that day, which "rang out", all the way around, and to me that's realy cool, very meaningful at a variety of levels.

And I also wonder how many levels there really are to this reality thing. How many of us exist? Just the humans, dolphins and gods? How many life forms are self aware, sentient, conscious or whatever. How evolved are the emotions of people. How aware are we of the subtleties, and who could develop a system of determining these things? All kinda questions...I seen your posts around the site and I feel you may have more answers than I do...I'm sort of a low-focus low-energy man compared to what I once was, and I'm trying to be all I can be while remaining in my place and not tryna overtone everybody. Life is a left handed battle for me and i'm right brained.

new topics

top topics

join