It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toolman329
Have you ever been hit across the head with a folding chair? Thank God, I haven't, but I KNOW it would hurt, and THAT IS NOT fake!

Heard of "props?"

Goes along with acting...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am so glad to come back to ATS after a few weeks and still see that people will ignore the whole thread and still point out that AJ is an amazing person. All the AJ supporters since my last post explain away his criticism by stating all the things we talked about before. It doesnt matter what facts people have against AJ, he is a good source and commentator because he "wakes people up" or " he really cares about people". Doesnt matter how many times he has been wrong, because AJ himself says that he has a lot of hits. Throw in a few comments about people/ topics no one has mentioned like WMD's or rush limbaugh, and you have a standard AJ fan comment

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some of the comments in this thread concerning AJ have been very entertaining and cause for me to laugh, thank you!

I replied in another thread about AJ, but I'll just add here that I've been listening to him coming up on a year. At first I was really enthralled with what he had to say. But like a lot of people here I started to notice little "tactics" he uses such as exaggeration and omission of all the details from a story which has tempered my outlook on him drastically.

I will say the most annoying thing about his show is the CONSTANT interruption of commercials hocking the same products all the time. I swear it is the most annoying thing when your commercial breaks are longer than your actual talk segments. That's another big turn-off for me and one reason I don't listen as much anymore because I got tired of hearing the same damn commercials every five minutes.

Plus the random screaming fits get old as well. It was funny the first few times but now I find it just obnoxious. This is a grown man, after all.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nfldtater

That is very strange indeed. I just started working for an offsite answering service, inbound telecomunications (not telemarketing) And the EXACT same thing happened to me. Definitely Alex Jones. I payed attention to about 30 seconds of it. He mentioned our constitutional rights that are now able to be suspended at the governments will and things and such. I just think it's strange it happened to both of us the exact same way.. In an inbound non-sales oriented call center. I'm located outside of Rockford, Illinois.

Have you heard of this happening anywhere else?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a lot like ATS you have to weed through some of the crap to get to the good stuff. I do have to say he has reported on certain things that the MSM flat out ignored that were pretty important IMO. These were stories I felt needed to get out there, but then again you worry because of the source that people won't take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RayWill

I have to think this is part of AJ's get the word out activities. Just like he said to put infowars stickers everywhere (only in legal places though
) or write infowars on your money because thats what the founding fathers would do. Everyone knows the story of George Washington promoting his News/ product hawking paper by posting it on lamposts to fight the English. My best guess is there is nothing to it...Just AJ or his fans getting their publicity.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
OK. Check out this video. It COMPLETELY destroys Alex Jones.

These are IDIOTIC Alex Jones predictions that NEVER came true.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

So what if he's not 100% on just one these ones that have' been cherry picked. Most of the rest of his news comes from page 53 of the New york times, those little articles burried in the paper that they dont' want people to know about. Most of his news is from main stream media. Ever heard of the hegelian dialectic you stupid biological andriod! Wake up!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
Its good to see that so many people on ATS are calling Jones out more and more. He makes all conspiracy theorists look like idiots. Then again, everything he says is in the globalists own papers....although he can never really show you those papers or when he does it doesnt quite say what he says it does. But hey Kurt Nemo's analysis of what AJ spews on his show are just as good as signed govt documents right? But anytime Jones wants to take the day off he should just play this. It is basically the 13 min fast track version of his show everyday. A bunch of threats of vague terror attacks or oddly specific ones that he will deny later. Random time frames based off nothing. Claims that AJ's word alone stopped the next cataclysm. Its all there. We are just missing his shameless self promotion about how he is the biggest figure in media, followed by comments about how he doesnt like to talk about that. Throw in a few random facts that are not relevant and likely false such as " I ran 15 miles this morning and since I am in great shape I'll probably hit another 10 when I get home" or "I was at the gas station and some lady told me not to let my kids do something so I told her to go to hell globalist scum". Maybe a few stories about how he has won every fight he has ever been in, but he doesnt like to brag. Round it all up with him hocking some shoddy survival goods and you have eaten up 3 hrs

The sad thing is his fans will follow him blindly no matter what. Look at all the anti jones threads on here that get flamed with utterly stupid responses. Even better look at the comments on any youtube video criticizing him. Random insults thrown at people as being globalist shills or just saying they hope the person dies. And then there is always my favorite...."well even if everything you say is right it doesnt matter for one of two reasons" "A) Alex wakes up soo many people.....what do you do ?!!?!?!?!!?!1/1/1?!
" or "B) no matter how many citations or links you provide it is likely you are lying or there is no way to prove what you say"

Agreed

Jones does say a lot of truth but its not impossible to find. I sometimes wonder if he is payed to discredit the anti new world order movement because he does a very good job of discrediting it with his followers (most at least) and with his antics. Its a shame their is not someone with his following who is articulate and a great speaker but of course that person likely would not get the attention alex jones gets. I swear he is payed to say all of this another sad thing is a lot of radicals love what he says but they than take what he says and spin it in their own directions to blame certain groups claiming that jones never mentions X group because he is working for the evil X group.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
to me AJ, RL, AC, GB, are in GB words "sick twisted freaks" that are nothing more than entertainment for tv or radio if they have a web even better, even AM CtoC is in there at times remember JC? the one that ranted and raved that all where the devil for listening to AB, pure entertainment

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This guy is just meant to stir the pot......like Michael Moore. Hell his biggest movies just so happened to be based on 2 false flag events : Columbine and 9/11.

Fear based and watched by millions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join