It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

This is precisely why I stopped listening to Jones. When I first discovered him I was hooked on researching the NWO and conspiracy theories in general. I soon realized, however, that much of what he talks about is hyperbolic. Still I listened to him. He tries to couch every claim with a "you can go ahead and research this stuff yourself" statement but when you go and research the claims the vast majority of them are either completely untrue or are exaggerations extrapolated from a headline/article that says nothing of the sort Jones claims it does.

The man is an entertainer at best and a charlatan lying to the masses for a buck at worst.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

That...was probably the best comment ever.

You can't forget classics like after one of his dramatic random screams:
"sorry, this is what happens when I start working out a lot again...too much testosterone"

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh more Alex Jones hatred for no reason. Thanks Op!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
Oh more Alex Jones hatred for no reason. Thanks Op!

The reasoning is in the video.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Yea that was a good one... or a few weeks ago something to the effect of " these globalist scum bags keep pushing me and they think I wont fight back ....3 mins of inaudible growls and screams....im not a wuss I'll fight back and bash some peoples heads.....I need to stop working out it makes me crazy with all this testosterone"....alex jones is the perpetual fat kid who no matter what he eats or how he look will tell you he's been cutting his weight down and most of the reason he looks so big is he replaced the fat with muscle.

His other go to move is to claim its just a matter of days until the NWO has killed him or set him up for some crime. He really has been pushing it since breitbart died. Ever few sentence, no matter how unrelated the previous sentences, is something like "and I am telling you people this is it, now that breitbart has died Im prolly next on the list.....or they will set me up for some crime i didnt do" or better yet he has a back up plan in case that prediction falls through "or maybe they wont kill me because then I'd be a martyr so you never know". He is like a weather man saying everyday "OMG TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BE HIT BY A MASSIVE TORNADO THAT WILL HIT SOMEWHERE IN THE SOUTH WESTERN UNITED STATES, OR IF NOT TODAY SOMETIME IN THE NEXT 5-10 YEARS....IM TELLING YOU I HAVE SEEN THE INFORMATION" followed by "or maybe it wont either way I am telling you I know."

Since he has been pushing this "they are gunna set me up" thing so hard recently I think he probably doing something he know's he could get busted for and since his fans hang on his every word he will just tell them its gunna be a fake now so he can once again say "I called it". I guessing for him it will probably be drugs or assualt
edit on 3-3-2012 by onfire49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thats my favorite part of this site..... Post any crazy theory you want as long as it A) criticizes the govt/police/military B) has been a topic on the Alex Jones Show or C) involves some impossible to prove claim that deals with some secret group no one is sure exits....and most people will back you up. As long as you can string enough news articles together or just show one article from a fringe news group you're golden. I certainly believe in conspiracy theories, or else I would be here, but most of it is absolute junk here and on any other site

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

He has been doing this for how many years. 17? and there are 42 ? At least he hasn't been caught making up the news like the so called MSM. They get everything wrong. In fact Fox isn't allowed in Canada for false reporting. The propaganda machine called MSM is so incapable of telling facts the Enquirer was given an award for investigative journalism. Not to mention created videos of protests such as in Libya which were taped in an entirely different country. Then there were the false pictures and reporting of the Bin Laden story. People watch these and believe them without question. How many professionals whose job it is to forecast current events, weather, trends in stock markets etc. Can say they only gave a wrong prediction 42 times in the last 17 years. None that I know of. Bash Alex Jones all you want. Be in denial all you want. Kill the messenger because you don't like the message all you want. No one is stopping you. Why is it so hard to accept that other people will do what they want as well. Your way or people are stupid. Your way or they are wrong. Your way or there is something wrong with them. It has been said that stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid. I wonder is that true?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

You have to be kidding....Alex Jones does nothing but make up news. He makes his living off of find new stories and adding his own spin to them. His entire justification for doing so is that he is in some special position because he has read almost every history, economics, political science, etc. book out there. That and the fact that he has sources every where....sources no one else can ever see, such as military officers and secret documents printed by globalists that he cant show anyone. And then when what he says doesnt come true he just says "good job info warriors we got the word out and stopped the attack". And no matter what people like you just eat it up.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

where is your one fringed article backing up your opinion?

To the OP:

They say that there is no such thing as bad publicity, threads like this DRIVE people to Jones' site..
as Jones as said many times
If nothing else to get away from content free threads such as this one
Which seems counter productive ..
OP are you sure you aren't on his payroll?
edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A lot of the reasons he makes those predictions is to warn the public and make it known information if something did happen. If a big terrorist attack did go off, everyone would point the blame at the Government immediately. If the dollar just collapsed, people would point the finger on the Government.

He can only follow trends, he can't predict massive changes in policies.

Look at Loughner and Andres.

They both just disappear from the public eye.

Alex Jones runs a business, he is not running a ponzi scheme. He doesn't sell other radio stations his radio kit, he produces TV and radio, hires employees and spends his money making his business bigger.
That's the American way.

If people aren't running a charity, everyone just calls them a liar and a thief. Alex Jones gives away more than enough stuff for free, he just wants to share and collect information, makes enough to live and enjoys life.

What makes Alex Jones good is that he isn't a hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

He cuts the content on his free radio show because he wants to direct the attention to the television program. To be honest, I think he wants to retire soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

People like me? Your the one on the attack. I don't see you bashing the MSM and all the money they make or lies they tell. So its not about any of that is it? We are in a world of deception and propaganda whose are you buying? No one has told you to watch his show or believe what he says. I have noticed it is only his show and his news and his guests and his listeners that are called names and demeaned. Talk about hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I never said that the MSM was any better than AJ. I was unaware that the key code to unlock the right to criticize Jones was an attack on the MSM. However, just because I dont trust the MSM doesnt mean I should listen to AJ. Thats the paradigm he paints...that there are two choices. You either listen to Fox News/CNN/MSNBC or you listen to Jones. I simply dont listen to known liars, as AJ says, including AJ. Unfortunately, people who are fanboys (or girls) for AJ will ignore how flawed he is. Do your self a favor and everytime he gives you a phrase to look up on line, go ahead and search it. It will return only results for the infowars websites most of the time. then when you get to infowars it will have one of three things on it. 1) an article that is only tangentially related to the title of the article followed by someones analysis that somehow makes a connection 2) a story that doesnt say what AJ says it does followed by someones analysis that somehow makes a connection 3) no links to anything just an event and a writer for infowars telling you why this is a conspiracy

If you still believe in AJ after a few weeks then i dont know what to tell you

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You're killing me dude. I couldn't stop laughing.

Other gems include:
"NO you scum! I'm not your slave! I'm red blooded! I got a big heart pumpin BLOOD!....we're gonna rise for humanity to identify who you are, and as you wage war against us.....17.....76!!!!" I absolutely lost it when I heard that.

One of the best ever though...I had to find this.

1:30

"WE'RE GONNA FEED ON YO ASS!"

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

To the OP:

They say that there is no such thing as bad publicity, threads like this DRIVE people to Jones' site..
as Jones as said many times
If nothing else to get away from content free threads such as this one
Which seems counter productive ..
OP are you sure you aren't on his payroll?

I'm sorry, but that's a TERRIBLE argument.

You're basically saying... if I debunk Alex Jones, he gets more fans, and therefore, no one should debunk him.

The reason I made this video... is because I've seen a lot of people get brainwashed by Alex Jones, including myself at one point. And therefore, i made this video to show with precision why he's a fraud.

There are all these sites claiming he's a Jew or something stupid... and it's THOSE websites which perpetuate the conspiracy scam.... For example, the Jeff Rense website, calling him a Jew, killed Bill Cooper etc.

My video, as far as I'm concerned, is flawless.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

I don't see you bashing the MSM and all the money they make or lies they tell.

This is a terrible argument.... because Alex Jones has actually been promoted BY the mainstream media.

Alex Jones on The View on ABC (owned by Disney)

Alex Jones on CNN

Alex Jones on Fox News

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

That has go to be the best video I have ever......and I dont know the incident behind the video but that has got to be the most evidence for what he is talking about on the show. Normally if he plays a video clip it is just a local news clip that gives very scant facts about something and then before its over here comes AJ "grrrrrrr!!!! new world order scum this is part of their plan to install the mullahs throughout the west to create this false choice between Israel and the bad brown people...which coincidentally all the muslims I know are like arab hillbillies but you people that dont have the discernment I do, just wanna kill the foreigners because of the psuedo-crypto-quazi-tribe mentality that predominates our brain, and thats just mainline psychology.....but I am ranting back to our guest." and unless its one of his few regular guests, they are just like um ya well anyways back to the unrelated topic you brought me on to talk about.

But yea you especially gotta love his analysis of all govt workers, especially cops. I dont know what vision he has but he is always claiming he sees these people and you can really just see all the damage the flouride and gmo have done to them by looking at their faces. Um wtf?. Its like he just picks out someone he doesnt like and then goes on his rant about how he can see the sole is gone from them. He certainly is the luckiest guy in the entire world to meet every handicapped cop out there. It seems like literally everyone he meets is a schill for the the NWO. Ive been pulled over a few times in my day and never see anyone like that, and they never just run up and mace me for no reason. I guess some people just get all the breaks

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It was due to a thread like this that I found Alex Jones. As for doing search engines on his news articles. If you can't find something other than his maybe you should try a little harder. I have had no problem confirming his news articles from the MSM. That was the first thing I did when I got curious. Brainwashed? About what. That there really is a Bilderburg? That there is a banking cartel stealing money from the American people. That the countries involved with the EU are being overtaken by bankruptcy in an attempt to create a one world banking system? That there is a NDAA Bill just signed and there really are FEMA camps within the US. That the Middle East is being bombed into oblivion over gold and oil? This is nothing but a personal bashing thread. Otherwise people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Anderson Cooper, and all the others would be part of lying and fraud being thrust upon us and their listeners would be considered retarded cultist just as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

LMAO so true. Especially the part about the guests being like "um yeah..."

That's absolutely evident in the clip above when he was on The View. He starts talking about Charlie Sheen and then for some reason correlates that with killing a million people in Iraq and taking down building 7

The extent he goes to in order to plug his website is amazing....the guy is absolutely hilarious. I think people should watch him for comedy and entertainment than anything else. Hell anything he says can be found on ATS. He probably just reads a bunch of ATS threads and then records his psychotic breakdowns while discussing them. Now we know who is "inside sources" are.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Really? You search the phrase he gives you and the top results arent infowars articles. Yes there maybe other new articles that show up, but to say they confirm Jones' ranting is quite a stretch. For instance when he told everyone that satire of the TSA was illegal, and that it was mainstream news. You search for that and you will find infowars and some staff writers analysis of whatever conspiracy this is linked too. However, if you read the actual bill the AJ says admits the tyranny, it states that it is illegal to make TSA badges and uniforms for deceptive purposes or something to that effect. And the builderberg group....yea Alex Jones didnt break that, and if you watch w/e documentary it is that focuses on the group you can see that AJ just piggy backs on other researchers. As for the the stuff about the bankruptcy of EU and the plans behind it, as well as the rest of the list you posted....those are simply Alex Jones' opinion.... he has never to my knowledge shown anything that proves those statements....his only evidence on most of those charges are his own rantings and articles and books that dont quite say what he says they do.

If you became a fan of AJ after reading a thread like this well then I guess your not one for the truth. All the threads that bash AJ on this forum rely on arguments that he is somehow a patriot and that makes him infallible, that he wakes people up and somehow that makes him infallible, or just quoting his theories that somehow prove his isnt wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join