It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OK. Check out this video. It COMPLETELY destroys Alex Jones.

These are IDIOTIC Alex Jones predictions that NEVER came true.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-3-2012 by foood4thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

lols i use to listen to him and laugh dudes such a dumb#. though there are some things he did end up being right about but it is such a rare thing that i cant even remember it lol

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He should stick to annoying the Bohemian Grovers.

And pretty much nothing else.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Alex Jones comes off - almost blatantly so - as an agent provocateur. To what degree he may actually be - or not be - an agent provocateur, to be certain this guy very clearly weaves in popular sentiment of freedom, individualism, and self government with histrionics and apocalyptic prophecies of a dystopian future just on the horizon. He is, in short, an entertainer and whether wittingly or not, an agent provocateur.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The only Alex Jones moment I ever enjoyed was when he had Joe Rogan and Eddy Bravo high as sh*t as guests on the show...that was hilarious
edit on 1-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its good to see that so many people on ATS are calling Jones out more and more. He makes all conspiracy theorists look like idiots. Then again, everything he says is in the globalists own papers....although he can never really show you those papers or when he does it doesnt quite say what he says it does. But hey Kurt Nemo's analysis of what AJ spews on his show are just as good as signed govt documents right? But anytime Jones wants to take the day off he should just play this. It is basically the 13 min fast track version of his show everyday. A bunch of threats of vague terror attacks or oddly specific ones that he will deny later. Random time frames based off nothing. Claims that AJ's word alone stopped the next cataclysm. Its all there. We are just missing his shameless self promotion about how he is the biggest figure in media, followed by comments about how he doesnt like to talk about that. Throw in a few random facts that are not relevant and likely false such as " I ran 15 miles this morning and since I am in great shape I'll probably hit another 10 when I get home" or "I was at the gas station and some lady told me not to let my kids do something so I told her to go to hell globalist scum". Maybe a few stories about how he has won every fight he has ever been in, but he doesnt like to brag. Round it all up with him hocking some shoddy survival goods and you have eaten up 3 hrs

The sad thing is his fans will follow him blindly no matter what. Look at all the anti jones threads on here that get flamed with utterly stupid responses. Even better look at the comments on any youtube video criticizing him. Random insults thrown at people as being globalist shills or just saying they hope the person dies. And then there is always my favorite...."well even if everything you say is right it doesnt matter for one of two reasons" "A) Alex wakes up soo many people.....what do you do ?!!?!?!?!!?!1/1/1?!
" or "B) no matter how many citations or links you provide it is likely you are lying or there is no way to prove what you say"

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
His video sounds like an audio version of 90% of the thread topics if you were to read them off one by one in the general forum

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If his fans were even somewhat reasonable, this video would be the end of his career.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS...

Wait, he only has 42?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Wait, he only has 42?

Since I made the video, I heard him saying World War III was coming in the next month... but that he could warn his listeners, and perhaps prevent them from doing it.

lol

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wait, he only has 42?

Since I made the video, I heard him saying World War III was coming in the next month... but that he could warn his listeners, and perhaps prevent them from doing it.

lol

Ahh, the famous " well my prediction didnt happen because it warned enough people and prevented the event" line.... So darn stupid it actually works on the worlds most gullible.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Wait, he only has 42?

lol

Ahh, the famous " well my prediction didnt happen because it warned enough people and prevented the event" line.... So darn stupid it actually works on the worlds most gullible.

Yeah. I note that in the video. He said in 2009 that the Internet was going to be shut down in 2 years.... unless we stop them.... So I guess, it hasn't been shut down, because we stopped them..... His listeners got the word out and convinced them.... lol

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Also, someone asked in the video.... how do we know that he said these things on the dates I said...?

Err.. well... just download the podcast for the appropriate date. It's on his website, infowars.com

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Wait, he only has 42?

lol

Yeah. I note that in the video. He said in 2009 that the Internet was going to be shut down in 2 years.... unless we stop them.... So I guess, it hasn't been shut down, because we stopped them..... His listeners got the word out and convinced them.... lol

Well unless you count wikipedia shutting down? In which case he was damn near spot on.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't care how many mistakes he's made.
Alex Jones has done more good than bad.
He may get things wrong now and again but who doesn't ?

Id rather listen to Alex than the criminal mainstream.
You can always research the info he gives out and make up your own mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

As much as Alex Jones sensationalizes, skews, lies by omission and just plains makes sh$t up, I agree he is at least helping to wake people up to the subject matter. Most would never look outside Fox, MSNBC, CNN or print for trustworthy information. They need it to be officially approved to accept it, especially the older generations.

After listening to Jones, critical thinkers realize pretty quickly he can't be trusted and while the gullible have the same blind faith they use on Sunday, many only look at Alex as a town crier at best and look deeper on their own for a more complete and accurate account.

In the end, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Now we just need to figure out who are they real enemies and who are the decoys.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
laughing all the way to the bank

better than a "real" job I'm sure

rush has nothing on this guy

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Wait, he only has 42?

lol

Well unless you count wikipedia shutting down? In which case he was damn near spot on.

No... Wikipedia didn't get shut down..... They voluntarily blacked out, in order to protest the SOPA legislation..... Wikipedia was not censored.....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Was a joke bro. Lighten up

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Was a joke bro. Lighten up

I don't need to lighten up. It's just very difficult to tell whether someone is joking, when it comes to Alex Jones.

If you were joking, then good. You're not a completely brainwashed Jones cult member.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join